剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
兰迪 你怎么来了
Randy, why are you here?!
我说了我能照顾好自己
I told you I could take care of myself.
我以为他要谋杀你
I thought he was murdering you!
你说的谋杀是指
If by murdering, you mean kill off
用舒缓的声波来缓解你母亲的肌肉疼痛么
your mother's aching muscles with soothing sound waves.
我不信
I find that hard to believe!
我们是在我卧底大唐尼团伙时认识的
We met when I was undercover with Big Donnie's crew.
他在一次枪战中为我挡了13枪
He took 13 bullets for me in a shootout.
没什么大不了的
It was nothing.
你的侦探工作干得不错啊
I'm impressed with your detective work,
但我哪也不去
but I'm not going anywhere.
对不起 妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
我从小到大
It's just -- every night growing up,
每晚听到开门的声音才会躺下
I'd lie in bed until I heard the click of the door opening.
因为那时我才知道你没事
Because that's when I knew you were safe.
即使你退休了
And even though you're retired,
我还是得听到开门声才能睡觉
I guess I still need to hear that click.
宝贝 我在洛杉矶的街道
Baby, if the streets of LA
都没被杀 还有谁能杀我
couldn't take me out, nothing can.
我是杀不死的
I'm un-murderable.
她的腿很强壮
She has very strong legs.
你说得对 爸
You're right, Dad.
公路旅行 公路旅行
Road trip! Road trip!
你会像那个存钱罐一样被我♥干♥掉
I'm gonna break you the way I broke that piggy bank!
她会对她手下留情的 对吧
She's gonna go easy on her, right?
别手下留情 米娅
No mercy, Mia!
正常发挥就行了
You know how we do!
你这样做得对
You're doing the right thing.
我让米娅揍了我孩子一顿
I let Mia beat my kid's ass,
现在我们可以和他们一起去卡波度假了
and now we vacation with them in Cabo.
住手 坎蒂斯
Stop! Candice!
我就不该让你和米娅玩的
I should have never set up this play date.
你永远都不用扮酷
You don't ever have to try to do anything to be cool.
你是我认识的最酷的人
You're the coolest person I know.
我们可以回家玩耍吗
Can we go home and play?
当然
You bet.
回家玩你们的桌游去吧
Yeah, go on home to your board games.
你想知道为什么叫桌游吗
You want to know why they're called that?
因为桌游非常无聊[谐音]
Because they're boring.
我早就知道你不是酷妈
I knew you couldn't be a cool mom.
也许吧 但我可以暴虐酷妈
Maybe not, but I could beat a cool mom's ass!
来啊
It's on!
准备
Ready?
开始
Go!
-干掉她 -你可以的 加油
- Yeah get her! - You can do it. Come on!
按下来 婊贝
Slam it down, bitch!
你可以的 妈妈
You can do it, Mom!
和废物妈妈们玩耍去吧
Have fun with the loser moms.
天啊 我真的很抱歉
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry!
这里有医生吗
Is there a doctor here?
是我太混♥蛋♥了 我活该
I deserve this for being such a dick.
再见 米娅 你来开车
Peace out! Mia, you're driving!
你真是太勇敢了 居然敢怼乔乔
That was really brave of you to stand up to Jojo.
我好怕她
She terrifies me.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
我们找个时间聚聚吧
Maybe we could all get together some time?
只要我们能玩蝶谷仓就行
As long as we get to play Butterfly Barn!
天啊 我超爱蝶谷仓的
Oh, my gosh! I love Butterfly Barn!
我带自♥制♥啤酒
I'll bring the homemade beer.
开玩笑啦 我又不是浑球
Just kidding, I'm not a douche-bag.
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表