剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表
Every night we come to life and party!
但你是人体
But you're man--
事先声明 是的 我们做♥爱♥了
Before you ask, yes, we have sex,
是的 基本上就是在舔光滑的塑料
yes, it's basically licking smooth plastic,
是的 感觉真是太棒了
and, yes, it's amazing!
按理说夜夜笙歌♥会让人变老
You'd think partying night after night forever would get old.
但是作为个人体模型
But when you're a mannequin,
只会变得更富有 更有意义
it just gets richer and more meaningful.
我以前也有过这样的日子
I used to have that.
生活不一定很苦 布里奇特
Life doesn't have to suck, Bridgette.
你可以成为我们的一员
You could become one of us.
听起来很棒啊
That sounds really awesome.
但是 疼吗
Oh, but... is it painful?
这是个非常简单的激光手术
It's a very simple laser procedure.
搞什么 伙计们 电视又坏了
What the hell, guys? That TV's busted again?
别担心 我给我哥们但丁打个电♥话♥
Don't worry about it. I'll call my guy Dante.
餐巾酒店
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
听着 小艾 有件事
Listen, Em, there's something I want to --
乔什
Josh!
他点了餐巾特色
He ordered a Napquinne!
我听说用餐巾遮住脸 上帝就不会审判你了
I hear the napkin is to hide your face so God can't judge you.
但丁
大活
我得去趟洗手间
I have to go to the restroom.
乔什 等等 你可以在这里上厕所
Josh, wait! You can do that here!
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
我不想变成人体模特了
I'm not gonna go through with it.
由不得你了
I don't think so.
我们需要你
We kind of need you around.
为什么
Why?
备件
Spare parts.
我要脚
I call the feet!
干嘛 你知道我对自己的脚没有安全感
What? You know I'm insecure about my feet.
装机员
Plugger-Inners!
电视送来了
I got your TVs!
乔什 快跑
Josh! Get out of here!
我们还在等我丈夫
We're still waiting for my husband
上完洗手间回来
to get back from the bathroom.
爸爸不在洗手间
Daddy's not in the bathroom.
我的朋友在哪里
上面显示他在街对面
It says he's across the street.
街对面
Across the street?
开始吧 珍妮特
Start it up, Janet!
想得美 珍妮特
Nice try, Janet.
靠
Shit.
-艾米丽 -乔什 怎么回事
- Emily! - Josh! What the hell?
太好了 人越多越好
Excellent! The more the merrier!
备件 备件
Spare parts! Spare parts!
你来这里干什么
What were you doing here in the first place?
我又找了一份工作
I -- I picked up a second job.
你为什么还要找兼♥职♥
I don't get it. Why do you need a side job
你不是刚卖♥♥了《像这样鼓掌》
when you just sold "Clap Like This"
赚了一大笔钱吗
for a bazillion dollars?
交易失败了 游戏没有卖♥♥掉
The deal fell through, and I didn't sell the game.
我一直在接装机的私活
I've been doing extra installations
这样你和坎蒂斯就发现不了了
so that you and Candice wouldn't find out.
乔什 我不在乎你是否成功了
Josh, I don't care if you're a big success.
你在我们眼里依然是成功人士
You're still a success to us.
爸爸 这游戏太好玩了
Dad, this game is so fun.
能拥有这双脚真是太好了
I'm so excited to have those feet!
老是这样
That always happens.
老是这样
Always happens...
坎蒂斯 打开《像这样鼓掌》 然后共享屏幕
Candice! Turn on "Clap Like This"! Screen share!
共享屏幕
准备好了吗
Ready?
什么鬼
What's that?
准备好了吗
鼓掌
And...clap!
太好玩了吧
Oh, this is so addictive!
我玩这个很厉害啊
Hey, I'm pretty good at this!
住手 你们没发现他们的阴谋吗
Stop it! Don't you see what they're doing?!
就连我也无法控制
Even...I...can't... help...it!
愚蠢的游戏
Stupid game!
胳膊 布里奇特 踢过来
The arm! Bridgette, over here!
灯光真漂亮
Pretty lights!
太好了
Yeah!
等等 你们不能就这样离开我们
Wait! You can't leave us like this!
派对结束了 祝你宿醉顺利
Party's over. Good luck with your hangover.
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
太粗暴了
Very...uncool!
妈妈 看 我的第一份薪水
Mom! Look -- my first paycheck.
布里奇特 我真的为你骄傲
Ah, Bridgette, I am so proud of --
天啊 就这点工资吗
Oh, my God. That's all you make?
看看窗外
Look out the window.
你有零花钱了
妈妈 不用给我零花钱了
No, Mom, I'm good now.
布里奇特手头挺紧的
Bridgette's on a budget!
给我一半吧
I'll take half.
剧集 | 差不多得了(2020) | 导航列表