剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
为什么不呢
Why not?
你是用心在唱的
You sing from the heart.
这可不是件容易的事
That's not always easy.
对你来说不就挺容易的嘛
You don't seem to have any trouble with that.
对我来说 用心写作是很容易的
For me, writing from the heart is the easy part.
但遵从自己的内心就不一样了
Following it is a whole different thing.
我也一样
Story of my life, too.
艾玛·罗杰斯
Emma Rogers.
崔斯
Trace.
所以你是个创作型歌♥手
So you're a singer-songwriter?
创作型服务生
Server-Songwriter.
我说了 我不为别人唱歌♥
Like I said, I don't sing for people.
也许你应该唱呢
Maybe you should--
尤其是这首
especially this song.
好吧 这就...
Yeah, well...
别指望了
don't count on it.
好了 是这样的
Okay, so, here's the deal.
我非常爱你
I love you, a lot,
这你已经知道了
but you already know that,
我说只是因为我很喜欢说出来
and I'm saying it because I like saying it. A lot.
我也爱你
I do, too,
但是还有别的事情需要我们谈谈
but there's something else that we should talk about.
没错 我们彼此有多么相爱
Yes. How we love each other. Totally.
这不是我想谈的
That's not what I want to talk about.
我想谈谈
I want to talk about...
痛苦
being miserable--
因为我就很痛苦
because I am miserable--
我讨厌这里
I hate it here.
我也是
I do, too.
这让我想起你的父母
It reminds me of your parents,
还有待在你父母家里的感觉
and being in your parents' house,
那很不公平
which is unfair...
不不 杰西
No. No, no, Jess.
我同意你说的
I'm agreeing with you.
-真的吗 -是的
- You are? - Yes.
完全赞同
Completely.
好吧 那...
Okay, then...
那我就直说了
I'm going to skip ahead.
我觉得我们应该回切萨克海岸
I think we should go back to Chesapeake Shores
试着重建我们的旅馆
and try to rebuild our inn,
因为那是我们的旅馆
because it's ours,
那是我们的家
and it's our home,
是我们亲手建立的
and we built it, and--
这是个好主意
I think it's a great idea.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
谢谢 我...
Thank you. I'm...
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
我需要知道
Well, I'm going to need to know
我能有多少报道
how much exposure I'm going to have.
好的 那你
All right, well you--
好的 谢谢 非常感谢
Okay, good. Thank you. Appreciate it.
我觉得很神奇的是
So here's what I find amazing.
整整两个小时
For two hours,
卡丽和凯特琳一直在做后空翻
Carrie and Caitlyn have been doing back flips
她们居然还有精力
and they still have enough energy
跑上楼去做作业
to run up the stairs and do homework.
只是看着她们 我的膝盖都要受不了了
I threw my knee out just watching them.
这是为我膝盖准备的吗
Is this for my knee?
胃口 膝盖 随你挑
Stomach, knee-- take your pick.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我开始明白孩子们为什么这么爱这个
You know, I'm beginning to get why the kids love this so much.
不知道你记不记得
I don't know if you remember,
但她们也是跟我们学的
but they got this from us.
没错
That's right.
周日晚的圣代
Sunday-night sundaes.
多美好啊
That was nice.
是啊
Yes, it was.
康纳 我们需要你
Connor, we need you
正式接受我们的审查时间表
to formally accept our timeline for review.
然后我们两个月后再见面吗
So we can meet again in two months?
也许是三个月
Maybe three.
好吧 那之后又怎样呢
Yeah, what about after that?
你说什么
Excuse me?
问题是...
The thing is...
我能赢
I can win this.
抱歉 你刚刚说什么
I'm sorry. What did you just say?
我立马动身
I immediately move
尽早把这个上报到法庭
to take this to court at the earliest possible date.
我以为我们要继续进行
I thought we were going to continue
发现程序
the discovery process.
不必了
Not anymore.
我没见过有人花这么长时间补个轮胎
I have never seen anyone take longer to fix a flat.
如果我们没走观光路线可能就不会...
Well, maybe if we didn't take the scenic route...
凯文 过来看看这个
Kevin, you gotta see this.
莎拉
Sarah...
我爱你
I love you...
胜过世上一切
more than anything.
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
凯文·奥布赖恩
Kevin O'Brien...
我爱你
I love you.
你应该说"我爱你"来回我
You're supposed to say "I love you" back.
好吧 那就这样
Fine, be that way.
我会永远爱你
I will love you forever.
所以
So...
我愿意
Yes!
给你戴上
Oh, here.
崔思
Trace?
艾比 你好
Abby... hey.
那些花很漂亮
The flowers were beautiful,
谢谢
thank you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry
没找到机会给你回电♥话♥
that I haven't had a chance to return your call.
只是我一直...
I just-- it's been...
没事 我懂
No, no, I get it.
我也一直很忙
I've been busy, too...
真是...
Wow, it's...
很高兴见到你
it's good to see you.
是啊 我也一样
Yeah, you too.
所以你回来了
So you're back.
是啊
Yeah... yeah.
公♥司♥想要延长巡演
The label wanted to extend the tour,
但我不干了
but I was done.
我很高兴你追随了你的梦想
I'm so happy you followed your dreams.
我...
I...
我希望你能实现梦想
I want you to have it all.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
但如果...
But what if...
如果我再也不想要
what if I don't want that...
这样呢
anymore?
崔思 请你不要这样
Trace, please... please don't.
我不能再回到那反复无常的生活
I can't go on that roller coaster again.
我们只是不断重复一样的事
We just keep doing the same thing.
我不能再过那样的生活
And I can't live my life like that.
我也不想
And I don't want to either,
所以我回家了
which is why I came home.
但你不一定要回来 我没要求你这么做
But you didn't have to. I didn't ask you to.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know,
我很感激你没有这么做
and I love you for that.
但是我要留下来
But I'm here to stay.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表