剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
it doesn't feel right.
是啊 我是看着书想到的灵感
Yeah, I sort of lifted it from something I read.
我写的时候感觉好些
It felt better when I wrote it.
不如就接着这个隐喻写下去
Why don't we just continue the metaphor?
"河流知道不必匆忙
"The river knows there ain't no hurry,
像银河般缓缓流淌
it's as steady as the stars,
每处河畔都有所表达"
and every shoreline has something to say..."
*随风漂流入海*
*Winds its way down to the sea*
*或近或远*
*It might be near or far...*
*只知道总有一天会到达*
*And it only knows it'll get there someday*
听起来不错
That works.
听起来...
It's, uh...
充满希望
It's hopeful.
是啊
Yeah.
在某个时刻
At some point,
我们都会到达自己的归宿
we all end up where we're supposed to be.
也许吧
Sometimes.
不如我们从第二段开始
What do you say we start from the second verse?
我给你起个四小节前奏
I'll lead you in with a four-bar intro?
好的
Okay.
好了
All right.
*河流知道不必匆忙*
*The river knows there ain't no hurry*
*像银河般缓缓流淌*
*It's as steady as the stars*
*每条海岸线都有话要说*
*And every shoreline has something to say*
*蜿蜒流向大海*
*Winds its way down to the sea*
*或远或近*
*It might be near or far*
*它只知道*
*And it only knows*
*某天终会到达*
*It'll get there someday*
*有时*
*Sometimes*
*当夜晚一片漆黑*
*When the night is dark*
*世界想夺取我的心*
*And the world wants to take my heart*
*感觉就像太阳不会再闪耀*
*And it feels like the sun will never shine*
*我知道*
*I know*
*它会峰回路转*
*It'll turn around*
*厚积薄发*
*Lay low*
*继续坚持 有朝一日*
*Keep holding out some day*
*以某种方式 在某时 世*
*Some way sometime the w--*
抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
我不应该那样做
I shouldn't have done that.
我不相信幸福的结局
"I don't believe in happy endings,
我相信幸福的开始
I believe in happy beginnings,
每一刻都是新的篇章
with each moment a new chapter,
以"我愿意"开始
beginning with 'I do.'
我愿意爱
I do love,
我愿意希望
I do hope,
我愿意珍惜
I do cherish...
我们会永远是
that we always will be
夫妻
husband and wife."
我觉得这个结尾效果更好
I think this ending works better.
是的
Yeah.
这是人们会爱这部戏的原因
It's why people will love this play.
也是我爱它的原因
It's why I love it...
无论生活中发生了什么
that no matter what happens in life,
我们战胜苦痛之后
after we deal with the pain...
总有希望
there's always hope.
让我们来搭建餐厅的布景
Okay, let's set up the restaurant scene.
谢谢
Thank you.
是不是很棒
Isn't this great?
我们好久没这样出来约会了
We haven't hung out like this forever.
你在说什么 我们明明经常在一起
What are you talking about? We've been spending lots of time together.
是的 但还有你的家人
Well, yeah, but with your family.
我的家人有什么问题吗
What's wrong with my family?
我只想和你单独约会
Well, I just want to hang out with you,
而不是总和杰西 凯文 布蕾一起
not Jess, and Kevin, and Bree all the time,
带着他们各自的麻烦
with all their problems.
你不是很喜欢我的家人 对吗
You don't like my family much, do you?
什么 不 不是那样的
What? No, it's not that...
不是我不喜欢他们
It's not that I don't like them.
我只是 我的意思是 康纳
I just... I mean, Connor,
我告诉过你 我对家庭不热衷
I've told you, I'm not big on families.
你没有正面回答我的问题 丹妮尔
And that's not exactly an answer, Danielle.
我一直都在推开我的家人
Look, I've been pushing mine away for too long.
我不能再那样做
I can't do that again.
家人对我意味着一切
My family is everything to me.
-我不是吗 -你当然也是
- And I'm not? - Of course you are,
我也是真心爱你
and I do love you,
我们一起度过了这些非常美妙的时刻
and we have these beautiful, beautiful moments together,
但它们只是 我不知道
but they're just, I don't know...
时刻而已
moments.
所以我一直在努力
So I keep trying
因为我希望事情会不一样 但
because I want things to be different, but...
但
But?
我也不清楚自己想要什么
I don't exactly know what I want...
但我觉得我们想要的不同
...but I think we want different things.
艾玛 昨晚的事对不起
Look, Emma, I'm sorry about last night.
没什么
It's no big deal.
不 很抱歉
No, it is.
我算是你的上司
I'm kind of your boss.
那样做并不合适
You know, it's not exactly appropriate.
我没什么意见
Well, I didn't have a problem with it.
只不过
It's just...
我还不习惯像你一样的人 一个好人
I'm not used to someone like you... a good guy.
你为什么回切萨皮克
Why'd you come back to Chesapeake...
到底为何
really?
我一直知道自己是为谁唱歌♥
I always knew who I was singing for,
可以这么说 但最终我发现
so to speak, but I finally figured out
仅仅为她唱歌♥是不够的
that just singing for her wasn't enough.
现在呢
And now?
我想我弄明白得太晚
I guess I figured things out a bit too late.
她已经向前看了
She's... moving on.
也许现在我也该如此
Maybe it's time for me to do the same.
崔思 我想早点告诉你的
Trace... I wanted to tell you earlier...
马克·豪尔在他走前 给我的邀约
The offer Mark Hall made me before he left?
什么
Yeah?
我会得到一份唱片合约
I'd get a record deal
只要我能说服你跟我一起巡回演出
if I could convince you to come on tour with me.
你为什么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me
你的合约取决于我是否回归舞台
that your deal hinged on me going back out?
你为什么没跟我实话实说
Why weren't you honest with me?
那也不会改变我的决定
It wouldn't have changed my decision.
你确定吗 我是说 这一切都是关于
You sure about that? I mean, is that what this is about...
一份唱片合约吗
a record deal?
不 崔思
No, Trace.
对不起 我没想隐瞒你
I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to keep it from you.
但你隐瞒了
But you did.
又有事宣布
Another announcement?
在开始前
Listen, before we get started,
我们想宣布一件事
we wanted to make an announcement.
-你们在开玩笑 对吗 -并不是
- You're kidding, right? - No, I'm afraid not.
我们想跟大家谈谈我俩的私奔
We wanted to talk to you about us eloping.
即使那对我们而言是正确的事
And even though it was the right thing for us,
对其他人而言可能却并非如此
it might not have been the right thing for everyone else.
我们也很抱歉
We are so sorry, too,
如果我们让你做了
if we tried to make you do something
你不想做的事 亲爱的
you didn't want to do, honey.
因此我们想了很多 做出这个决定
Which is why we gave this a lot of thought...
如果可以的话
and if it's okay,
我们想在这里办婚礼
we'd love to have a wedding reception here,
两家人都参加
for both of our families.
可以吗 老爸老妈
Is that okay? Mom and Dad?
亲爱的 太棒了 当然可以
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表