剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
迪尔弗的事
with everything going on with Dilpher,
你需要帮忙吗
um, do you need any help?
我知道你很忙
Oh, you know, I know you're busy,
但谢谢 非常感谢
but thank you. I appreciate it.
不 我是认真的
No, I am, but, uh, I mean it.
不用了 没事的 康纳
No, that's okay, it's okay, Connor.
我心里有数 但谢谢了
I really, I've got it under control, but thanks.
好吧
Okay.
我找牛至和爸
I'm here for oregano and Dad.
牛至不知道在哪 爸在他办公室
Oregano, no idea. Dad, in his office.
知道了
Got it.
爸
Hey, Dad.
旅馆就要开业了 你一定很兴奋吧
Hey, you must be excited about the inn opening soon.
实际上 已经开了
Uh, actually, it's already open,
只是没有床
just without the beds
也没有早餐
or the breakfasts,
所以很好
so that's going great.
好 有什么我能做的吗
Oh, good. Anything I can do?
你有时间做床吗
Do you have time to make beds?
并没有 只是觉得应该问问
Not really, but I thought I should just ask.
谢了
Thanks.
所以...
So...
你和妈
you and Mom?
是怎么回事
What's going on there?
就是...
Just...
我们只是...
We're just, you know, I guess, uh...
在慢慢来
taking it slow,
你知道的
you know, um,
一步步
step by step.
好
Good.
一小步一小步
So baby steps.
是的 一小步一小步
Yeah, baby steps.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的客房♥一定很完美
And my spare bedroom's going to be perfect, you know,
有北极光穿过窗户
with the northern light coming through those windows.
你得让米克帮你弄一下录音室
You need to get Mick to help you with the studio.
不
Nah.
他太忙了 我不准备问他
He's too busy. I'm not going to ask him.
-好吧... -你觉得这个怎么样
- Well-- - so what do you think of this?
很完美
It's perfect.
几乎和我之前的录音室
It's almost exactly like the studio
一样了
I used to have.
那很棒
That one's great,
但你得让米克帮你
but you need Mick to help you.
让他帮忙
Let him.
也许我应该那么做
Maybe I should.
我们结婚的时候没聊太多
We didn't talk enough when we were married,
那是不对的
and that was a mistake.
亲爱的 你们俩从那之后学到了很多
Darling, you two since then have learned a lot.
我希望我们学到的足够多
I hope we've learned enough.
这个派看起来真不错 我要走了
The pie looks too good. I'm leaving.
崔思 你好啊
Hey, Trace!
你好 梅根
Megan, hey.
这是艾玛
Oh, this is, uh, this is Emma.
她在酒店上班
She works at the Bridge.
你好 艾玛
Hello, Emma.
希望他没有使唤得你太狠
Hope he's not working you too hard.
作为老板来说 他很不错
As bosses go, he's okay.
作为木匠 他棒呆了
Well, as carpenters go, he's amazing.
我喜欢你为学校表演所做的
I love what you did for the set
所做的布景
for the school play.
谢谢
Thanks.
你见过吗
Have you seen 'em?
我很乐意去看看
I'd love to take a tour.
如果你要看的话 最好快点
Well, if you're going to do it, you'd better hurry up,
因为今晚就结束了
because tonight is closing night.
我问问我老板
I'll see if my boss
看看能不能放我一晚上假
will give me a night off.
我们该进去点餐了
You know, we should probably get inside and order,
但很高兴见到你 梅根
but it's good to see you, Megan.
你也是
Yeah, you too.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye. - Bye.
萨莉咖啡馆
文字游戏
我不知道 这有点奇怪
I don't know, it's kind of weird.
我们在一起大谈我们的人生
I mean, we talked about our lives together,
但是我们可能忽视了一些细节
but we may have neglected some of the details.
你没跟她说足球队 是吗
Oh, you didn't tell her about the football team, did you?
就没说进攻
Just the offense.
奥布赖恩冲向罚球线
O'Brien runs for the foul line.
她路过 奥布赖恩一套帽子戏法
She passes, and it's a three-point shot
拿下三分球
for an O'Brien hat trick.
没有 那些都没有
Nope, none of that.
那些都不是对的
None of that was right.
你看过体育吗
Have you seen sports?
什么 那些都是体育术语啊
What? Those were all sports words.
无论如何
Anyways...
我就是感觉
I just feel like
我们仅仅用了三周
we went from being engaged to married
从订婚步向婚姻
in just three weeks, and...
我们可能跳过了一些该有的对话
we may have skipped a few conversations.
至少现在你有很多时间来谈了
Well, at least now you have a lot of time to talk about it.
没错
That's true.
你怎么样
What about you?
你一切都好吗
How are you doing with everything?
我的小说刚刚进了前十名
Well... my novel just broke top 10,
我这周还有个戏要上
and I have a play opening this week.
布蕾 恭喜你 真心地
Congratulations, Bree, really.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只希望我能为戏剧海报
I just hope I can figure out what to write
写点什么
for this playbill thingy.
写别人比写自己容易
It's easier to write about other people than yourself.
真的吗
Really?
你不是总在写你自己吗
Don't you always write about yourself?
不是 我写的是虚构的我
No, I write about the fictional me,
不是真的我
not the real me.
虚构的我把这些都想明白了
The fictional me has it all figured out.
谢谢你帮忙看管这家店
Anyway, thank you for watching the store...
好的
Yup.
我不在的时间别特♥价♥甩卖♥♥任何东西
And don't put anything on sale while I'm gone.
全价卖♥♥
Full price!
一次演出过后最难的部分就是加满油
The hardest part's always loading up after a show.
凌晨3点钟
3 o'clock in the morning
在某个僻静的小镇
in some one-traffic-light town,
在一个汽车旅馆的旧床垫上一夜没睡好
a bad night's sleep on an old motel mattress,
听着空调的噪音
listening to a rattling air conditioner...
清楚着你还能开8个小时
knowing you've got eight hours behind the wheel
为的是你能重来一遍
just so you can do it all over again.
那听起来很艰难
That sounds tough...
也很孤独
and lonely.
是
Yeah...
也不是
and no.
至少宾馆好了一些 不是吗
At least the hotels get better, right?
如果这不是你想去的地方
Well, if it's not where you want to be,
它就只是四堵墙
it's just four walls.
是啊
Yeah.
你真的让我越来越期待上路巡演了
You know, you're really not selling me on the road.
这就是问题所在
Well, that's the thing.
我在路上有着我一生中
You know, I've had some of the best times of my life
最美好的时光
on the road.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表