剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
我只是觉得这好幼稚
It just seems so premature.
我也不知道我们能在一起多久
I mean, I don't know if it's going to last,
而且
and...
他们会作何反应呢
how are they going to react?
我觉得你应该给你们的孩子们一点信心
I think you should give your children more credit,
但是记得向他们公布消息时
but be sure you have food there
要准备些吃的
when you break the news.
吃的永远能帮助你
Food always helps.
巴尔的摩剧院
爱是短暂的
Love is fleeting.
根本没有永恒的爱
There is no such thing as everlasting love,
大团圆结局或是很久以前
happy endings, or once upon a time.
我们从黑暗中开始
We start in darkness,
在黑暗中生活
we live in darkness,
只是为了面对即将到来的黑夜
just to face the approaching night.
生与死的二分法
The dichotomies between life and death,
快乐与悲伤 善良与邪恶...
happiness and sadness, good and evil...
布蕾 我也愿意讨论二分法
Bree, look, I'd love to discuss dichotomies, too,
但...
but...
你还好吗
are you okay?
怎
Wha--?
我没事 我很好
Yeah, I'm fine. I'm great.
我很好
I'm great.
我们在这儿 有...
We're here, we have...
真实的舞台
the real stage,
布景正在搭建 我...
the sets are being built, I'm--
为什么 你不喜欢台词吗
Why? Do you not like the writing?
不 台词一直都富有诗意 很好...
No, the writing is, as always, poetic and lovely...
我是说
I mean,
有点夸张 但...
a bit overwritten, but...
我不知道你是不是想要这样的
Well... I'm not sure this is the direction
剧情发展
you want to go.
但这很现实 对吗
But it's... it's real, right?
现实得令人压抑
Real as in real depressing.
是啊
Yeah.
再想想 好吗
Think about it, hmm?
我真的很喜欢我们以前的
I really liked what we had.
但改变也是好的
But change is good.
不一定总是好的
Not always.
我很尊重
You know, I have a lot of respect
你做的决定
for the decision you made.
要拒绝那样的邀约很不容易
It's not easy to turn down an offer like that--
崔思...
Trace...
...马克·豪尔要是想说服谁
--and Mark Hall can be pretty persuasive
可是很坚持的
when he wants to be.
是啊 拒绝他可不容易
Yeah, he's a hard guy to turn down.
他告诉你的都是你想听的话
He tells you everything you want to hear.
-听着 -是的 但如果听上去好得不太现实
- Listen. - Yeah, but if it sounds too good to be true,
那应该就是不现实
it usually is.
他告诉我你会这么说的
He told me you'd say that.
那是因为我们在一些事情上有分歧
Well, that's because we disagree on a few things.
对于我来说
You know, for me,
最重要的就是做真实的自己
it's all about staying true to who I am.
外面有一百万个马克·豪尔们
There's a million Mark Halls out there,
但却只有一个
but there's only one--
崔思·莱利
Trace Riley?
我刚要说你
I was going to say you.
是啊
Yeah.
说得对
Right.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
现在正是你思考想成为
Right now is the time for you to figure out
什么样的艺术家
who you want to be as an artist
和想传递什么的大好时机
and what you want to say.
你得明白是为了谁而做这一切
You've got to know who you're doing it for.
崔思·莱利
Trace Riley?
是我 有什么可以帮你
Yeah, can I help you?
哇 真的是你
Wow. It's really you.
太棒了
This is awesome.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you, uh...
我是杰·罗斯
Right, Jay Ross.
抱歉
Sorry.
我在切萨皮克小学教三年级
I teach third grade at Chesapeake Elementary.
今年由我执导学校话剧
I'm directing the school play this year.
《永远的好船》
"The Good Ship Forever"...
我演过海军上将
I was the admiral.
真的吗
No way!
太酷了
That's so cool.
-你肯定演得很棒 -谢谢
- Yeah, you would've been great, absolutely. - Thanks.
很抱歉打扰你
Anyways, look, I'm really sorry to bother you,
但我们的布景被漏水毁了
but the sets were destroyed, water damage,
我听说崔思·莱利
and I hear that Trace Riley
是个建筑能手
can build anything.
我乐意帮忙
I would love to help,
但你也看见了
but as you can see,
我得经营这个地方 而且...
I have a business to run, and...
不 当然了
No, no, no, of course, of course,
是我提的请求太傻了
it's a bit of a silly request.
只是...
It's just...
我来这儿找你也是真的有点尴尬
You know, I'm a little embarrassed to even come here.
只是...
It's just...
我们真的没办法了
you know, we're really in a bind,
校园话剧就在这周
the school play is this week,
我的两个学生说你可能...
and two of my students said that you might--
等等...
Wait a second...
温特斯家的卡丽和凯特琳
Carrie and Caitlyn Winters?
对 就是她们俩
Yeah. Yeah, that's the two.
我可以挤出时间帮你们
I think I can make some time.
明天下午我过去吧
I'll come by tomorrow afternoon?
你真慷慨
That's... You're so generous.
-没事儿 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
不用谢
Yeah, you got it.
是 不 是...
Yeah, no, it's...
-是的 -我知道 但...
- It is. - I know, but...
你爱她吗
I mean, do you love her?
我不知道
I don't know.
你们在一起这么多年了
I mean, you've been together for years.
我觉得应该是爱她的 但...
Then I think I do, but...
我们每次在一起
it's just every time we're together,
彼此唯一的共通点就是法律
all we have in common is law.
除此之外 我们对事情的看法完全不同...
Everything else, we just see differently...
但有时
but every so often,
我们在一起非常开心
we have an amazing time together,
我觉得和她非常亲密
and I feel really close to her,
但然后...
but then...
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 康纳
Okay, well, Connor,
一段关系中不是所有时刻
not every moment in a relationship
都能保持完美无缺
is supposed to be perfect.
我知道
I know, I know,
但我们的好时光通常都不能长久...
but when we have them, they don't last...
...之后就好像
...and then it really feels like
我们还得...从头再来
we just... start all over again.
我的建议是...
Well, my advice...
别讨论家具
don't discuss furniture.
康纳 我们在爱尔兰有句谚语
Connor, we have a saying in Ireland.
"眼见并不为实
"The truth can't be seen with the eyes.
用心才能感受真实"
Only with the heart."
有意思
Okay, I'm intrigued.
别想太多
Stop overthinking it.
爱不是想出来的
You can't think love.
你得用心感受
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表