剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
the bread and butter of all hack novelists.
"尽管他爱得深沉
"For although he... loved her dearly,
他们共度的时光是一段如诗歌♥般
their time together was but a sonnet...
如舞蹈般
a minuet...
珍贵的时光"
a precious moment."
西蒙
Simon...
布蕾
Bree...
我还在读呢
I'm reading.
"所以他转过身去
"So he turned away,
他知道她的爱已经彻底改变了自己
knowing that her love had changed him forever,
他打心里希望他的爱也能改变她"
and hoping that his love had done the same for her."
真好
Yeah...
我不知道没有你我会怎么样
I don't know where I'd be if you hadn't--
"他目送她直到她消失在视线里"
"He sees through her to the point where she is invisible."
我知道
I knew--
我知道你不开心 布蕾
I knew that you were unhappy, Bree...
这
It...
但如果知道是我让你难过 我会更伤心
...but it would hurt me too much to know that I'm responsible.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry--
不不不
No, no.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
所以我在想这次我是不是能来一段祝酒词
So I was wondering if I could make the toast this time.
当然了 来吧
Oh, sure. Have at it.
我这一辈子只坠入过一次爱河
I have been in love only one time in my life,
结果不是很理想
and it did not turn out well.
无意冒犯 梅根
Um, no offense, Megan,
但也许下次应该我来
but maybe I should do the toast next time.
我还没说完呢
I'm not finished.
但是我仍然在乎那个人
But I still care about that person,
我不想因为害怕
and I don't want to walk away
而离开注定能成的事
from what could be by fearing what was.
我为婚礼雇了一名当地的竖琴手
I've hired a local harpist for the wedding,
然后我和莎拉谈过请柬的事了
and I've talked to Sarah about the invitations.
奥布赖恩一家把一切都搞复杂了
Oh, the O'Briens make everything complicated.
相当复杂
Overly complicated.
现在你应该知道和马克·豪尔在一起
Now, you should know that with Mark Hall,
你得对一切都保持半信半疑的态度
you've got to take everything with a grain of salt.
我有那种感觉
I kind of got that vibe.
所以 他给你提供了什么
So... what'd he offer you?
大多数人会为此而出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂的东西
What most people would sell their soul for.
听起来不错
Sounds about right...
还有呢
and?
我还没准备好
And I'm not ready,
我有种熟悉的感觉
and I got this familiar feeling,
就像之前在亚特兰大和前男友分手时一样
the same one I got before I ditched my boyfriend in Atlanta.
你同意 完事就失控
You sign up, you lose control.
就像是为另一段糟糕的恋情而抛弃这一段
Like switching out one bad relationship for another.
你知道
You know...
跟你在一起我没有那种感觉
I don't feel that way with you.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表