剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
你使我们为此而努力
You are making us work for this.
好吧 谢谢你
Yeah. Thank you.
我不是真的在恭维你
I didn't really mean it as a compliment.
好吧
Okay.
这是我弟弟和他的女朋友
My brother and his girlfriend--
他快要求婚了
he's about to propose.
你请私♥家♥侦♥探♥拍的吗
And you hired a PI to take pictures?
差不多吧
Something like that.
要不是你忙着拯救世界
If you weren't so busy trying to save the world,
我马上就雇了你
I'd hire you in a second.
坦格伍德旅馆
我感觉自己像金凤花姑娘
I feel like Goldilocks.
我们想登悬崖 但太高了
We hike a cliff and it's too high,
我们想划船 却开始漏水
we try to canoe but it starts to leak,
现在我们来野餐了
and now we're picnicking.
这样刚刚好吗
And it's just right?
很接近了
It's pretty close.
是吗
Yeah?
好吧
Okay, well...
既然我们来到这里
now that we're here,
气氛刚刚好
and it's just right,
或者说很接近于刚刚好
or pretty close to just right,
有件事我一直...
there's been something that I've been...
想要问你
wanting to ask you.
也就只有这么接近了
So much for pretty close.
你不太喜欢野餐吧
You know, you're not really a picnic kind of guy, hey?
我想是的
Yeah, I guess not.
没关系 我也是
That's all right, neither am I.
你♥爸♥可不是这么说的
That's not what your dad said.
你问过我爸爸吗
You asked my dad?
凯文 你还好吗
Kev, are you okay?
你看起来有点沮丧...
I mean, you just seem disappointed...
因为某些事
by something,
但差不多来说
and pretty close or not,
我今天和你过得很开心
I'm having an amazing day with you.
是啊
Yeah.
好得不能再好了
Perfect and awesome.
现在不是时候 约翰
Not now, John.
听着 你要是觉得可以直接过来...
Look, if you think you can just come down here...
不是关于这个
It wasn't about that.
和我的巡演无关 约翰 好吗
It's not about the tour for me, John, okay?
是比巡演更重要的事
It's bigger than that.
我要留在这里
I need to be here.
不 我不能
No, I can't...
听着 我不干了
Look, I'm done.
对不起
Sorry.
艾玛
Emma.
休息时间结束五分钟了
Break ended five minutes ago.
抱歉 马上过来
Sorry. Be right there.
崔思·莱利
Trace Riley?
我听说你可能在附近
I heard you might be around.
我想你的音乐事业不太成功
I guess your music thing didn't work out?
一切还算顺利
Everything's working out just fine.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
艾玛 你要是想要那些厨师
Emma, if you want those extra chefs,
你得自己争取
you've got to earn it.
抱歉 下不为例
Sorry. It won't happen again.
不敢相信你会这样说
I cannot believe you said it--
对 立刻从记录中删除
Yeah, well, it was immediately stricken from the record,
但我一清二楚地说过
but I said it loud and clear.
来吧
Come on.
"真♥相♥"
"The truth?"
"你无法接受真♥相♥"
"You can't handle the truth!"
我太嫉妒了
I'm so, so jealous.
我很惊讶你没有做诉讼工作
I'm surprised you're not doing litigation.
你在法学院时
You spent all of law school
整天念叨要成为克莱伦斯·丹诺
talking about how you were going be Clarence Darrow.
克莱伦斯·丹诺被后人誉为美国历史上最伟大的辩护律师
或是法官朱迪
Or Judge Judy.
事实上 康纳一手接下了
Actually, Connor is single-handedly taking on
联合金属的案子
United Metals.
等他们上庭 我会同情他们的
Well, I feel sorry for them once you guys get to trial.
对 对
Yeah, yeah...
我们以靠庭下取胜 所以...
Well, we win by not going to trial, so...
为上班时间干杯
To billable hours!
为我们接管世界干杯
And to us taking over the world!
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
迪尔弗混凝土有限公♥司♥
不敢相信他们要我停工
I can't believe they're shutting me down.
他们错了 米克
It's wrong, Mick.
我们向来按章做事
We've always engineered everything above code.
那他们干吗追着你不放
So why are they going after you?
我不知道
I have no idea.
或许是算旧账 或许是嫉妒
Maybe it's an old grudge, maybe jealousy,
或许遇上了金星逆行
maybe Venus is in retrograde--
我不知道
I don't know.
这不是政♥治♥迫♥害♥ 保罗
This isn't a witch-hunt, Paul.
他们一定发现了什么
They must have found something
否则不会这么做
or they wouldn't be doing this.
他们什么都发现不了
Well, they ain't going to find anything.
你干吗不直接告诉我你做了什么
Why don't you just tell me what you did?
米克 我们一直形影不离
Look, Mick, we've walked every site together,
你知道我在做什么
you knew what I was doing.
这不算回答了问题
That's not an answer.
我们在同一条船上
Look, we're in this together.
我们是伙伴
We're partners.
你在暗示我早就知道吗
Are you insinuating that I knew?
知道什么 米克
Knew what, Mick?
如我所说
Like I said before,
我们一直按章办事
we've always engineered everything above code.
你说了什么来着
What's your line again?
没错
That's right,
"这就是生意"
"It's just business."
艾比
Abby...
你还没跟他谈吗
You haven't talked to him yet?
没有
No.
我不知道说什么
I don't know what to say.
我知道我想说什么
I mean, I know what I want to say,
但只要站在他面前 我就...
but when I'm standing there in front of him, I--
我脑子就乱了
my brain gets all jumbled.
所以你们不会复合了 对吗
So you're not getting back together, huh?
我下定决心了
I made a decision.
你听起来心意已决 亲爱的
Sounds like your mind's made up, honey.
并不意味着这很轻松
It doesn't mean it's easy.
好吧 但我不想要一个只是懂我想法的人
Okay, but I don't want somebody who just understands my vision,
我需要一个能磨炼想法的人
I need somebody who can hone it.
-我完全同意 -好的
- I can't agree more. - Okay.
举个例子
So, for example,
从第四幕到第五幕的过渡
the transition between scene four and five?
非常出色
It's brilliant.
好吧 结尾怎么样
Okay. Uh, how about the ending?
我也爱那部分
I loved that part, too.
那是剧本里我最喜欢的部分
It's my favorite part of your play.
好吧
Okay.
非常感谢你 施泰夫先生
Thank you so much, Mr. Steiff.
我会好好考虑你的提议
I'm going to think about your proposal.
同时 我还得...
In the meantime, I do have to--
你懂的
You know...
对 你要关门了
Right. You're closing.
很抱歉 我只是个忠实粉丝 我...
So sorry. I'm just such a huge fan and I--
谢谢 非常感谢
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表