剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
奥布赖恩女士
Ms. O'Brien?
-他们真准时 -是啊
- Wow, they are prompt. - Yeah.
来了
Oh! I got it.
好 我马上来
Yeah, I'm coming.
真好
Yes!
我爱你
Oh! I love you!
-我好开心 -我也爱你
- I'm so happy. - I love you.
你给我带了玫瑰花
You brought me a rose!
被我压坏了
Oh, and I smashed it!
你给我带了玫瑰花却被我压坏了
You brought me a rose and I smashed it.
没事 还有很多
It's okay. We can get more.
原来是这摘的
You picked me a rose.
谢谢你 这地方是不是棒极了
Thank you. Isn't this place amazing?
完美无瑕
Just perfect.
我得回去了 等会儿再聊 好吗
Oh, I've got to get back, but we'll talk later, okay?
好
Okay.
-再见 -我爱你
- See you guys. - I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
噢好
Um, yes.
我马上给你们登记
I will check you guys in in just a second.
我马上回来 好吗 你好
I'll be right back, okay? Hi.
这里看起来确实棒极了
It really does seem amazing.
太棒了
And awesome
而且
and...
说实话我有点惊讶
I'm actually a little bit surprised.
她说了那么多次
It's just that she said it so many times...
你给我摘了一朵玫瑰
You got me a rose?
是的 没错
Yes, I did.
怎么了
What?
扎到我了
Thorn.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
不对 你应该回我"我也爱你"
No, you're supposed to say "I love you" back.
那好吧 就这样
Fine, be that way.
说啊
Say it.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
崔思
Trace.
我听说你在家
I heard you were home.
你好吗
How're you doing?
挺好的 我挺好的
I'm good. I'm good.
昨晚很晚才到
Just got in late last night.
我一直尝试联♥系♥艾比
You know, I've been trying to call Abby,
但一直没联♥系♥上
but we haven't had a chance to connect.
她在吗
Is she around?
希望我们能谈一谈
I was hoping we could talk for a sec.
崔思
You know, Trace,
艾比肯定收到你消息了
I'm sure Abby got your message,
如果她想谈的话她会告诉你的
and if she wants to talk, she'll let you know.
也对
Right.
好吧 我明白了
No, I get it...
你能把花给她吗
Can you just make sure she gets these?
当然
Of course.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
谢了 米克
Thanks, Mick.
是崔思
That was Trace.
这些是给你的
These are for you.
我不知道你是否想和他谈谈
I didn't know whether you'd want to talk to him or not.
谢了 老爸
Thanks, Dad.
我还没想好
I'm not sure yet.
那么
So...
迪尔弗的情况有多糟
how bad is it with Dilpher?
他几乎把我建的所有建筑物的地基
He's poured the foundations for just about every structure
都给灌了
I've ever built.
我刚从两个市执政官那里得到消息
I just got a heads up from two city managers
将会有一场调查
there's going to be an investigation.
看起来这些天你不能相信别人
Seem like you can't trust anyone these days.
德里克·波特
Derrick Porter?
对 他的号♥码有点
Yeah, his numbers are...
有点奇怪
just strange.
现在 一切都有点混乱
Right now, everything's just a little confusing.
提前办理入住手续
Get housekeeping on early check in.
旅游巴士3点到 然后
Tour bus coming at 3:00, and...
我去预定房♥间
I'll get on the reservations.
我们需要搞定来镇上聚会的人
We need to deal with that reunion coming to town,
然后我会开始拒绝服务
and I'll start turn-down service.
我不知道你是如何办到的
I don't know how you do it.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
好得不能再好了
Perfect and awesome.
所以 你俩今天有什么特别的计划吗
So, do you guys have anything special planned today?
凯文说他有计划
Kevin said he has plans.
希望如此
I do hope so.
包括他在野餐时做的午餐
And it includes a picnic lunch that he made,
希望不会吃死我
which I'm hoping doesn't kill me.
大卫帮我组装好的
David helped me put it together.
好吧 是大卫处理好了一切
Okay, David put the whole thing together.
好了 那么今天将会是完美的一天
Great. Then today will be amazing.
再见
Bye.
好吧
Okay...
布蕾
Bree...
关于你的这个作品
About this play of yours...
怎么了
What?
这个嘛 我们最近一直相处得很好
Well, we've just all been getting along lately.
我们在一起度过了很多时间
And we've been spending a lot of time together,
这很棒 对吧
which is nice, right?
是你的书让我们再次交谈
And it was your book that got us all talking again,
这也很棒
which is also very nice.
所以 宝贝 我们只是想知道你的书
So, honey, we just want to know about your play.
不是关于我们的 对吗
That's not about us, too, is it?
不完全是
Not exactly.
你好
Hey.
我听说最后那场暴风雨
I hear that last storm
给你家造成了很大损失
really did a number on your house.
房♥子没啥大事
The house survived,
但是一棵树把凉亭给砸坏了
but a tree decided to take out the gazebo.
那太惨了
That's too bad.
那么 你要在这待多久
So, how long are you here for?
没事 我只是好奇
No, I'm just curious.
我看到报道说你的巡回演出延长了
I read that your tour got extended,
我估计在离开前你只会在这待几天
and I figured you'd only be here a few days before flying out.
我也很想你 米克
I missed you, too, Mick.
听着 我现在只是
Look, right now, I'm just...
尝试着修好坏掉的地方
trying to fix what's broken.
对 但你不知道你不在时她是什么感受
Yeah, but you don't see how she feels when you're not here.
艾比是我女儿 崔思
Abby's my daughter, Trace.
我只是想照顾好她
I'm just looking out for her.
我不会再离开的
I'm not leaving again.
我要留下来
I'm here to stay.
好吧 那就走着瞧吧
Well, I guess we'll see.
走着瞧
I guess we will.
感谢你过来 米克
Thanks for coming by, Mick.
于1月2日提交证据
...submitted to evidence on January 2nd.
我们还有两份附加报告
We also have two additional reports--
环保署去年6月5日发布的一则
one by the EPA dated June 5th of last year...
我们需要一点时间来这个
This is going to take us some time to review.
对 你是对的
Yeah, you're right.
好吧 不如你们回去看看
Okay, why don't you start with that,
然后两天后我们再见面
and then let's meet in two days
在大致的审查之后再讨论下一次会议
to discuss our next meeting after a cursory review.
我同意
I agree.
那就两天后吧
Two days.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表