剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
it's gone.
我来这里是为了我两个女儿
I'm here for my two daughters.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
为了我的三十个孩子
Uh, my 30 kids.
男孩们 女孩们
Boys, girls,
有着不同的母亲
all different moms.
我是杰·罗斯
Jay Ross,
三年级老师兼操场监督员
third-grade-teacher-slash-playground-monitor.
不 你是柜台收银员
No, you were behind the counter.
兼露丝·罗斯的侄子
Slash-Ruth-Ross's-nephew.
如果是你姑妈家的面包坊 那就不算偷
Not exactly stealing if it's your aunt's bakery.
我刚从南卡罗来纳州的格林维尔搬到这里
I just moved here from Greenville, South Carolina.
抱歉
Sorry.
这是你第一次来当志愿者吗
This your first time volunteering?
是的 你怎么知道
Uh, yeah, how did you know?
他们给新手规定了清洁任务
Well, they give clean-up duty to the newbies,
主要是为了让他们远离其他人
mostly to keep them out of the way of everyone else,
但如果你干得很棒
but, you know, if you do a good job,
他们可能会提拔你当课堂助教
they might bump you up to classroom helper.
我觉得我待在这里的时间
Well, I don't think I'm going to be here
不够我升职的 所以...
long enough to get promoted, so...
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
某个高校想挖走你
The high school's poaching you.
不是 我...
No, I'm, um...
其实...
actually, uh...
我是巴尔的摩一家咨♥询♥公♥司♥的副总裁
I was the vice president of a consulting firm in Baltimore,
所以我要...
so I'm just taking a...
我要走了
a leave.
你知道吗
Well, you know,
作为一个强有力的领导
for a high-powered executive,
你做得非常棒
you are doing remarkably well.
只是
It's just that the, uh,
塑料制品扔到黄桶里
the plastic goes in the yellow,
可堆肥的扔到绿桶里
and the composting goes in the green.
就是这样
There we go.
如果你需要帮助的话 我可以帮你
Uh, hey, look, I can help you if you need, uh, a hand--
不 我可以 没问题 我没事
No, I got it, I got it, i got it, I'm good.
如果你犯了错误
You know, if you make a mistake,
我不会去举报你
I'm not going to turn you in.
不 不是这样的 我只是...
No, it's not that. I just am...
身上压力很大
dealing with a lot right now.
果汁盒
Juice box?
是"贝里·布拉斯特"牌的
It's Berry Blast.
我通常会带一罐在身上 就是为了这种事
I usually keep an extra one on me for just this sort of thing.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry. I...
我叫艾比
Abby.
我是...
I'm, uh...
卡丽和凯特琳的妈妈
Carrie and Caitlyn's mom.
温特斯家的女孩
Oh, the Winters girls.
你的孩子们真棒
Ah, well, you have great kids.
差点就让我后悔吃了最后一个松饼
You know, that almost makes me sorry for taking the last eclair.
差点
Almost?
是啊
Yeah.
真的很好吃
It was really, really good.
我以为今天会有现场演出
I thought there was supposed to be live music today.
我正在准备
I'm working on it.
你们准备好了吗
You guys good?
看起来哈尔·基翁每周五晚上
Okay, so it looks like Hal Keown likes to take his family
都会带他的家人来麦森饭店吃饭
for Friday-night dinner at Chez Maison.
他看起来很爱他的孩子们
He certainly looks like he loves his children.
是啊 每张照片都是他和他的孩子们
Yeah, every picture is with him and his kids.
好 我的计划时我们抓住他
Okay, so, my plan is we grab him,
把他关起来
hold him down,
强迫他把房♥子卖♥♥给我们
and force him to sell us the property.
这听起来像是绑♥架♥
Yeah, that sounds an awful lot like kidnapping.
再加上敲诈勒索
Not to mention extortion.
这是一种方法
Well, okay, that's one way to look at it.
我觉得这是唯一的方法
I think it's the only way to look at it.
好 那我们只强迫他把房♥子卖♥♥给我们
Okay, so then we just force him to sell us the property.
或者我们就去饭店问他
Or... we show up to the restaurant and just ask.
这方法更好 我喜欢你的想法
Better. I like your thinking.
需要我的时候叫我
Whenever you're ready.
谢谢你
Thank you.
需要什么叫我
Let me know if you need anything else.
好的 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
你得换种方式思考
You gotta think of it this way,
杯子是半满的
the glass is half-full.
抱歉 但对于我的家人来说
Sorry, but with my family,
杯子是半空的
the glass is more half-empty.
丹妮尔
Danielle...
某种意义上来说 你必须选择原谅
at some point, you've got to forgive.
或者不原谅
Or not.
我们要去秘密行动
We're going on a secret mission.
你们来吗
Are you in?
并不秘密 只是晚饭而已
It's not secret, it's just dinner.
如果你们要做饭 那我们一起
Well, if you're making dinner, then we're in.
比这更好 我请客
Even better, I'm paying.
-我们一起 -我们一起
- Oh, we're in. - Yeah, we're in.
我们一会儿去找你们
Uh, we'll catch up with you, okay?
好
Okay.
如果你愿意的话 舞台就交给你了
The stage is all yours if you want it.
不行 我没准备好呢
I can't. I'm not ready.
你永远不会感到准备充分
You're never going to feel ready.
你只需要一头扎进台上
You've just got to dive in.
然后溺水
And drown?
拜托...
Come on...
我不会让你溺水的
I'm not going to let you drown.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
第一条规则...
Rule number one...
永远不要悄无声息地上台
never go on stage unannounced.
今晚大家有福了
Hey, I've got a treat for y'all today,
一位乡村音乐新星要为大家表演
a new emerging country artist.
这是她第一次登台 所以有点紧张
Now, this is her first gig, so she's a little nervous,
但我觉得她很有才华...
but I think she's got talent...
你们肯定也会和我有同感的
and I know you're going to think so, too.
欢迎艾玛·罗杰斯上台
So give it up for Emma Rogers.
这首歌♥叫《某个时刻》
So this is called "Sometime."
*我从来不是那种*
*I've never been the kind*
*拥有千篇一律梦想的人*
*To wear a one-size-fits-all dream*
*喜欢唱自己的歌♥*
*Like the sound of singing my own song...*
从前奏重来吧
Take it from the intro?
*从来不是那种*
*Never been the kind*
*拥有千篇一律梦想的人*
*To wear a one-size-fits-all dream*
*喜欢唱自己的歌♥*
*I like the sound of singing my own song*
*走过每条破碎的路*
*Followed every broken road*
*但总感觉有些不对*
*But it never felt right to me*
*找不到归属*
*I couldn't find a place where I belonged*
*有时*
*Sometimes*
*当夜色昏沉*
*When the night is dark*
*世界*
*And the world*
*想要夺走我的心*
*Wants to take my heart*
*太阳似乎永远不会闪耀...*
*And it feels like the sun will never shine...*
好的 我们办公室再见
All right, I'll see you back at the office,
告诉迪尔弗
and let Dilpher know
我不做任何交易 好吗
I'm not making any deals, all right?
好的 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
看来闭起眼睛
So much for closing your eyes
假装一切都会好起来的日子结束了
and pretending everything's going to be okay.
如果人们都想攻击你
Well, it's hard to close your eyes
想要闭起眼睛就很难了
when there are people taking swings at you.
他们要关闭
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表