剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Del, if this Fund collapses,
这会对那些用毕生积蓄
it's going to hurt a lot of people
来相信他们的人造成很大损失
who have trusted them with their life savings.
艾比 不是我说了算 纽约来消息了
Abby, this isn't from me, it's from New York.
他们不再是我们的大用户了
They are no longer a prospective client of ours.
你得放手了
Now you have to walk away.
我已经退了一次房♥了
I already said goodbye once,
我不想再来一遍
I don't want to say it again.
我想旅馆老板不会介意的
I don't think the inn's gonna mind.
我只是不想结束
I just don't want it to end.
我知道 我也是
I know. Me either.
要不是你和旅馆
If it wasn't for you and the inn,
我还在萨莉家等着
I'd still be waiting tables at Sally's,
或者为我父母经营一家
or running a multi-million dollar
价值数百万美元的公♥司♥
corporationfor my parents.
反正就其中一个情况
One or the other.
我们有很多美好的回忆
We had so many amazing memories,
-是的 -司康饼 乳蛋饼
- We did. - Scones, quiches,
我们的首次接吻
our first kiss...
在喷头下接吻
Under the sprinklers.
还有在甲板上度过的圣诞节
And Christmas on the deck.
我会陪你去任何地方
I would go anywhere to be with you.
我们去哪 我们要做什么
Where will we go? What are we going to do?
-杰西 -我甚至不知道如何开始
- Jess... - I don't even know where to begin.
闭上眼
Close your eyes.
大卫 "你不能闭上眼睛
David, "You can't just close your eyes
然后希望事情会有所不同"
and wish for things to be different."
闭上
Close 'em.
然后呢
What?
好了 睁开
Okay, open 'em.
你看 我们找到过一次完美的旅馆
Look, we found perfect once,
我们就能再找到一次
we can find it again.
出♥售♥
这次的旅馆将大有不同
A new B&B won't be the same.
对 也许更好
Yeah, but maybe it will be better.
也许吧
Maybe.
首先
Um... first off,
我想解释一下前几天发生的事
I'd just like to explain what happened the other day.
考虑到我们长♥期♥合作的关系
Given our longstanding relationship,
随着时间推移 会出现一些失误
over time, some mistakes can be expected--
我们需要讨论这些问题
And these issues need to be discussed,
尤其是把这事搬上法庭的想法
specifically the idea of taking this to court.
我们赞成
We agree.
你们赞成我们不该闹上法庭吗
You agree we should not go to court?
是的
Yes.
经过与我们客户的长时间讨论
After a long discussion with our client,
我们相信我们会立即提出解决方案
we believe that we will file for an immediate settlement.
所以
So...
签字吧
sign,
然后这事就会烂在肚子里
and we can put this to bed.
如果你觉得我们就会这么签字的话
If you think we're just going to sign off,
-很遗憾 -我们签
- you're sadly... - we'll sign.
什么
What?
他们不建精炼厂了
They're not building the refinery.
我们赢了
We won.
排练间
你很走运
...luckily for you,
今天我的动词大甩卖♥♥
today I'm having a sale on verbs.
我希望这一次
Well, I was hoping this time
不仅仅只是言语
it wouldn't be just words...
我感觉这一刻奠定了结局的走向
I feel like this moment really sets up the ending,
并且我很喜欢杰斯热情的存在
and I love how Jace's passionate presence
真的让梅兰妮脱离了她的隐喻阁楼
really pulls Melanie out of her metaphorical attic.
没错
Yeah.
我也很喜欢
I love it, too.
杰斯是以你男友作为灵感创作的吗
Is Jace based on your boyfriend?
来过这里的那个
The one that was here?
这个嘛
I mean...
多少有一点
more or less.
那你就是现实中的梅兰妮了
And that makes you Melanie.
有点启发吧
Loosely inspired by, I guess.
好吧 如果我能和一个
Well, if I was dating someone
那么有激♥情♥和魅力的人约会
with that much passion and charisma,
我也会写写我的爱情生活
I'd be writing about my love life, too.
没错
Yeah.
西蒙他
Simon is...
充满激♥情♥
very passionate.
对
Yup.
那必须的
Definitely Simon.
合作愉快
Nice work.
谢谢你
Thank you.
看到了吗
You see?
没什么需要担心的
Nothing to worry about.
我要重新分配你的工作了
I'm reassigning you.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
康纳 一名合格的律师永远不会问
Connor, an attorney never asks a question
一个他不知道答案的问题
he doesn't already know the answer to,
或者去冒不必要的风险
or take unnecessary risk.
这就是我们取得成功的原因
That's why we're successful at what we do.
我明白
I understand,
但是在这种情况冒风险才能谈拢
but, in this case, taking a risk, it made them blink.
如果谈不拢呢 那我们不完蛋了
And if they didn't, and we lost?
可是我们没有完蛋
But we didn't.
康纳 不管你是赢了
Connor, whether you won or
还是运气好
got lucky
还是什么
or not,
我得先确定你不会乱来
I need to know that you're not going to go rogue.
我要让你做调研
I'm putting you on research.
调研 我就是从调研起家的
Research? I started in research.
康纳 你很聪明 很有干劲
Connor, you're smart, you're aggressive,
你有成为优秀的律师需要的一切特质
you have all the makings of a great attorney,
但如果你不能分清楚你想要的
but if you can't separate what you want
和你客户想要的
from what your client needs,
那你最大的敌人是自己
then your worst enemy is going to be you.
那西蒙不是西蒙吗
So, Simon's not Simon?
不 西蒙还是西蒙
No, Simon is Simon,
但是西蒙这个角色不是西蒙
but the character Simon isn't Simon.
这为什么算是个问题
And that's a problem why?
因为我发现我理想中的西蒙
Because I'm realizing that my ideal Simon
有点像西蒙加上马丁
is kind of like Simon meets Martin--
马蒙或西丁
Mimon or Siton--
我还不知道哪个更好
I haven't quite figured out which works best yet.
我不喜欢这幢
I don't like this.
我们说好的
Hey... remember?
开放地看♥房♥♥
Open house, open mind.
我们保证过在做决定前
We promised we'd see 10 houses
至少要先看10幢房♥子
before we make a decision.
我和马丁有过激♥情♥
Martin and I had passion,
我和西蒙很有话题
whereas Simon and I have conversations.
也许你们可以说着说着就吻上了
Well, maybe you can talk your way into a kiss?
或者我们说着说着就做朋友了
Or maybe we just talk our way into the friend zone.
做了朋友就没有回头路了
Friend zone is a one-way ticket.
你要施展你的美丽
You've just got to charm your way in,
然后得到你想要的
and then ask for what you want.
万一他不回应呢
What if he doesn't respond?
你是一个聪明 成功
You are a smart, successful,
美丽的女人
beautiful woman,
每个男人都会想要你
and any guy would be crazy not to want you.
除了大卫
Except for David.
我到底为什么要来这里
Why am I here again?
为了精神支持
For moral support.
为杰西吗 她有大卫
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表