剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
想听听好消息吗
Well, you want some good news?
我读了布蕾的书
I read Bree's play,
这次的书和家庭无关
and it's not about the family this time.
真是让人松了口气
Well, that's a relief.
尽管当她告诉我
Although, when she told me
这本书是喜剧收尾的时候
it had a "Happily Ever After" Ending,
我想也差不多就是那样
I figured as much.
什么 你觉得不可能吗
What? You don't think it's possible?
不 我觉得有可能
No, I think it's possible.
我只是觉得奥布赖恩家的人都很复杂
I just think that the O'Briens are complicated.
对布蕾来说可能要复杂一点了
Well, it's going to get complicated for Bree.
她说她写的是她和西蒙的事
She said she wrote it about her and Simon.
看完了和我谈谈你的感想吧
Let me know what you think.
你觉得他是要求婚了还是要干吗
So do you think he's going to propose soon or what?
我希望如此吧
Well, I hope so,
不然我们可为他浪费了不少时间
or else we've all wasted a lot of screen time on him.
可不
Yeah.
见到作者本人
Well, it is always nice
站在作者的照片旁边
when the author
这种感觉真好
is standing next to a picture of the author.
我认识你
I know you...
你是汉娜·乌尔索
You're Hannah Urso.
我在华盛顿特区的国家剧院看过你上部剧
I saw your last play at the National Theatre in DC.
特别棒
It was amazing.
这是我姐姐艾比 艾比 这位是汉娜·乌尔索
This is my sister, Abby. Abby, this is Hannah Urso.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you...
其实我正要去萨莉那儿呢
I'm actually going to Sally's.
你们需要我带点什么吗
Can I get either of you anything?
-不用了 -不用 谢谢了
- No, I'm good. - I'm good. Thank you.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- Bye-bye. - Bye-bye.
所以 你是来...
So, what are you...
我刚刚签字就任了
I just signed on
巴尔的摩话剧团的驻团导演
as the resident director at the Baltimore Rep,
然后我想当面见见你
and I wanted to see you personally.
你是话剧团的
You're at the Rep?
而且...
And...
我想导你的剧
I want to direct your play.
很好啊
Cool.
嗯 这很好
Cool! Yeah.
我们应该聊聊
Well, we should talk.
可以呀
We could do that,
我可以和你讲讲
and I could pitch you
我觉得我们能否很好的合作
on how well I think we'd work together,
或者...
or...
我可以给你讲讲我的想法
I could give you some of my thoughts,
然后由你来告诉我
and then you could let me know...
我们能不能愉快地合作
If we're a good fit?
对
Yeah.
我觉得这样不错
I like that.
好的 那么...
Okay, so...
有一些小问题
a couple of bumps.
你在第四
Your transition
和第五幕之间的转折
between scenes four and five...
那个完全行不通
Oh, it doesn't work.
我只是
I just--
那里风格有点变化
there's tonal differences between...
还有杰斯的焦虑
And Jace's angst
以及梅兰妮对被接受的渴望
and Melanie's desire for acceptance.
对
Yes!
而且我好像有点
And I'm just not sure
不能理解梅兰妮在感情中真正想要的东西
I understand what Melanie really wants in a relationship.
我也不理解
Neither do I!
那我们开工吧
Let's get to work.
至少布蕾得到她想要的了
Well, at least Bree is getting what she wants.
你没有吗
Aren't you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为如此
I thought so,
但我会成为环境律师
but I became an environmental lawyer
仅仅是因为在找不到工作时
because Uncle Thomas offered me a job
托马斯叔叔给了我一份而已
when no one else would--
而在过去的两年里
and for the past two years,
我一直在对各种人和工作点头
I've just been saying yes to people and to jobs, and...
最近我在想 如果我当初坚持一下
lately, I've been thinking if I had stuck it out
留在商界里
and stayed in the corporate world...
会如何呢
what might have been.
那还挺有意思的
Well, that's funny,
因为我最近在想我本应该退出的
because I've been thinking I should've gotten out.
你听说过波特基金吗
Hey, have you heard of the Porter Fund?
嗯
Yeah.
他们付的利息
Okay, so they're paying out
看上去完全
dividends based on earnings
只是从新的投资人
that only seem like
手里搞来的
they're coming from bringing in new investors.
庞氏骗局
A Ponzi scheme.
对...
Yeah...
我也不确定
I don't know...
但我会想办法应付的
but I will deal with it--
像我应付其他所有事那样
just like I deal with everything else.
像你和崔思的关系那样
Like you and Trace?
嗯 我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
最近我觉得
Lately, I just feel like
我应该稍微做回一下过去的自己
I need to go back to who I used to be for a little while.
有的时候
Yeah, sometimes,
我也想变回过去的自己 但是...
I want to go back to the old me, too, but...
我把他留在巴尔的摩了
I left him in Baltimore.
那你应该找到他
Well, you should look him up.
你没说什么吧
You didn't say anything, did you?
没有 但你应该说点什么
No, but you probably should.
你这么想吗
You think so?
值得一试嘛
It's worth a try.
大概吧
I guess.
谢谢你们来
Well, thank you for coming.
谢谢你邀请我们
Yeah. Thanks for having us.
我真不想让你们走
Well, I am sorry to see you go.
我也是
Me too.
凯文
Kevin,
没有什么是完美的
there is no such thing as perfect--
你也不需要什么完美
and you don't need perfect
因为你们有彼此
because you have each other.
你们也是
So do you.
告诉大卫你怎么想的
Tell David how you feel.
真实想法吗
Like, for real?
对 真实想法
Yeah, like, for real.
会没事的 杰西
It'll be okay, Jess.
好了 上路之前来一张吧
Okay, a picture for the road.
等一下 你还没拍够吗
Wait? You haven't got enough already?
什么
What?
我爱你 杰西 但你就是个间谍
I love you, Jess, but you're a horrible spy.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
拜拜
Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
路上小心
Drive safe.
看起来你需要喝一杯
You look like you could use a drink.
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
因为不然的话这个音乐多让人难以忍♥受啊
Because otherwise this music is unbearable.
那我来杯啤酒吧
I'll take a beer.
我挺喜欢你的歌♥的
I liked your song.
这可真令人尴尬
That's so embarrassing.
我从不为别人唱歌♥
I never sing for anybody.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表