剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
How do you know?
我遇到了那个人
I met the guy.
有趣的是
You know, the funny thing is,
我居然挺喜欢他
I actually like him.
他是个好人
You know, he's a good guy,
这就让事情变得更糟了
which makes it even worse.
见到她和别人在一起让我很难受
It's just hard seeing her with someone else.
或许是因为你无法想象自己和别人在一起
Maybe because you can't imagine yourself with someone else.
或许你需要开始这么去想
Maybe you need to start thinking that way.
我不确定自己准备好了
I'm not sure I'm ready to do that.
我只是不想让你错过眼前的机会
I just don't want you to miss out on what's in front of you.
我再次坠入爱河吗
That I'll fall in love again?
敞开心门
Just keep your heart open?
我以前这么跟你说过吗
Have I told you that before?
或许说过一次
Maybe once,
在我18岁的时候
when I was 18.
金不愿离开舞台
Kim won't leave the stage,
她只是一直坚持
and she just keeps insisting
她的儿子凯尔要扮演上将
that her son, Kyle, needs to be the admiral,
然后杰走下舞台
and then Jay marches downstage...
别说啦
Please stop.
他说 "巴克斯特太太
And he says, "Mrs. Baxter,
我是杰·罗斯 本剧导演
I am Jay Ross, the director of this stage.
航向和船舶都属于我
Vision and ship are mine,
我将引领他们"
and I am going to steer them all--"
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no!
"走向胜利"
"--To victory!"
那到底是什么意思
What does that even mean?
我也不知道
Oh, I have no idea.
我猜我一瞬间入戏了
I guess I was caught up in the moment.
但起作用了
But it worked?
是吧 我想是的
Yeah, I think so.
凯尔 他是个好孩子
I mean, Kyle's a... he's a good kid,
但他不是最合适的演员
but he's not the best actor, you know?
至少结局还不错
Hey, at least it was a happy ending.
就像《泰坦尼克号♥》一样
Just like the "Titanic."
我想那种事时有发生
I guess they do happen, on occasion.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yeah.
怎么了 我没有果汁
What? I'm out of juice boxes.
你以为一枝玫瑰就能弥补你放我鸽子吗
You think a rose is going to make up for canceling on me?
你觉得我应该拿一束花吗
You think I should've gone with a bouquet?
我跟你说
Just so you know,
卡丽和凯特琳都很喜欢我的裙子
Carrie and Caitlyn were very impressed by my dress.
我收到你的信息后 去看了她们的彩排
After I got your text, I went to their rehearsal.
很抱歉我没机会看到
Well, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to see it.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry, too.
卡丽告诉我你一直在帮她弄缆绳
Carrie told me you've been helping her with her lines,
你居然还知道怎么弄
which, apparently, you still know?
我以前可是一位优秀的海军上将
Well, I was a pretty darn good admiral in my day.
凯文也是
As was Kevin.
很高兴知道"凯尔西号♥"
It's good to know that the "USS Kelsey"
还由奥布莱恩第三代来掌船
is on its third generation of O'Briens.
梅根 对不起我爽约了
Megan, I'm sorry about canceling.
工作上的事变得有些难以掌控
Things are getting out of hand at the office,
行业在不断变化
the business is changing.
世界在不断变化
The world is changing,
我也不得不跟着改变
and I'm having to change with it.
人老了跟不上潮流了吗
Old dog, new tricks?
身经百战的人适应潮流
Salty dog, new tricks.
我想了下
On second thought,
一枝玫瑰也原谅你了
I think a rose will cover it.
米克 我们的儿子结婚了
Mick, our son is married.
是啊
He is.
我们很快会有更多孙子女了
We could have more grandkids soon.
幸运的话
If we're lucky.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不知道 也许是我的问题 奶奶
I don't know, maybe the problem's with me, Gran.
也许我确实爱她 只是...
I mean, maybe I do love her, and I'm just...
我只是在纠结一些无关紧要的事情
I'm picking things apart that don't actually matter,
也许丹妮尔就是我的真命天女
and maybe Danielle is the right girl for me.
有太多"也许"了
Ooh, that's a lot of maybes...
你没有办法忽略这些可能
and you can't hide in a field of them.
也许我还是不确定
Maybe I'm still not sure.
也许你别再想"也许" 你就知道答案了
Or maybe you'll know when you stop saying "Maybe."
问题是
The thing is,
我们成了非常要好的朋友 我...
we've just become such good friends, I...
我只是不希望连朋友也做不了
I just, I don't want to lose that.
那不是你维持一段关系的理由
Well, that's no reason to be staying in a relationship.
你会一直喜欢你爱的人
You should always like who you love,
但并不总会爱你喜欢的人
but you don't always love who you like.
我还以为
Well, and I here I thought
他只是又一个乡村明星出身的木匠
he was just another country-star turned-carpenter.
我曾经粉刷过我妹妹的卧室
You know, I once painted my little sister's bedroom.
真是温馨
Well, that's sweet.
是的 我是这么想的
Yeah, that's what I thought,
但是我可能忘了先问问她
but I might have forgotten to ask.
你那时多少岁
How old were you?
八岁
Eight.
好消息是
Good news is,
我只粉刷了五英尺高的墙
I only painted five feet up the wall.
我们俩都刷不到更高的地方了
Neither of us could reach any higher.
他保留了名字
He saved the names.
等等人们就开始入场了
People are going to start coming in soon.
我们不该到这来
We're not supposed to be in here.
帆船让我紧张 表演也让我紧张
Sailboats make me nervous, plays make me nervous.
我们会惹上很多麻烦的
We're going to get in so much trouble.
大卫
David.
没事的 我问过导演了
It's okay, I asked the director.
我不 我不明白
I don't... I don't get this.
来吧 来吧
Come on, come on.
什么 我...
What? I...
我不明白
I don't get this.
好了 听着
Okay, look.
我们几周后就要开旅馆了
We're opening the inn in a couple weeks,
在那之前
and before we do,
我想要先庆祝一下
I wanted to celebrate before,
就我们两个
just the two of us.
-在这么吗 -是的 在这
- Here? - Yeah, here.
准备好了吗
Ready?
闭上你的眼睛
Close your eyes.
好了 牵着我的手
All right, take my hand.
转过来
Turn this way.
不要睁眼
Keep them closed.
怎么了
What's happening?
走这边
This way...
向前走
Forward.
好了 不要睁眼 不要睁眼
Okay, keep 'em closed. Keep 'em--keep 'em closed.
这是不是 我们是不是
Is this--? Are we--?
上台阶 抬脚 抬脚
Step up, step up, step up, step up.
好了 抓住栏杆
Okay, hold onto the railing...
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我相信你
I trust you.
睁开眼睛
Open them.
我在迎风翱翔
I'm flying...
杰克
Jack!
我爱你 大卫
I love you, David.
太棒了
This is awesome!
我不知道 就是...
I don't know, it just doesn't...
感觉不对劲
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表