剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Megan...
你帮助其他艺术家圆梦
What's it been, almost 18 years now
已经是18年前的事情了
that you've helped other artists' dreams come true,
而现在你终于受到了激励
and now you're inspired, finally,
想要自己尝试一下
to do it for yourself?
时机正好
It's about time.
我也这么认为
I think so too.
看看是谁从地牢出来了
Look who just emerged from their dungeon.
暂时休息一下...
Temporary furlough...
有什么我们能帮忙的吗
Is there anything we can do to help?
没什么需要帮忙的了
I'm not sure there's anything anyone can do.
如果需要我的话 随时待命
Well, I'm here if you need me.
谢谢
Thank you.
米克
And, Mick?
我决定要画画了
I've decided I'm going to paint.
我要建一个工作室
I'm going to set up a studio
看看我能做些什么
and just see what I can do.
太好了 梅根
Well, that's great, Megan.
我以你为傲
I'm proud of you.
萨莉咖啡馆
康纳 你来早了
Connor, you're early.
我好像来得正是时候
Looks like I'm right on time.
你不能吃那一份
Uh, you cannot eat that.
艾比 你吃不了两份的
Oh, Abby, you're not going to be able to eat both.
相信我
Trust me.
这是什么
What's this?
编有索引和目录的
Indexed and catalogued,
马里兰州本地最高法♥院♥对
local Maryland and supreme court rulings
检举和告密者的判决
on whistleblowing and whistleblowers,
连同有关事实 情况
with relevant facts, circumstances,
和与之有特殊关联的法律内容
and aspects of the law with particular relevance.
谢谢
Thank you.
你不必那么做的
You did not have to do that.
没关系
Don't worry about that.
我还挺享受的
I kind of enjoyed it.
你喜欢调查
You enjoyed research?
不太喜欢调查 但我喜欢改变
Okay, not really, but I enjoyed the change.
托马斯叔叔正在为休伯特的案子做准备
Uncle Thomas is gearing up for the Hubert case,
是一场将在纽约进行的大型审判
a huge trial in New York,
我现在和接下来的一段时间
and I have been, and will be,
都会继续坐在电脑前做调查研究
glued to my computer doing more research.
我的生活能让你开心 我很高兴
Well, I'm glad my life is entertaining to you.
不 你真的不能吃那份
Okay, no, seriously, you can't eat that.
没关系
No, it's all good.
其实我已经不介意在煎饼上涂黄油了
I actually don't mind butter on my pancakes anymore.
所以...
So...
爸爸妈妈
Mom and Dad.
真的吗
Huh. Really?
我还以为你会不高兴
I thought you'd be upset.
不高兴
Upset?
不 经历了这么多 他们想要复合
Nah, they want to try again, after all this time?
这可需要无比的勇气
That takes insane bravery.
或是他们疯了
Or just insanity.
什么 你不同意吗
What, you don't approve?
不 恰好相反 我是说...
No, quite the opposite. I mean...
在经历了一切之后能够原谅彼此
Wow, to be able to forgive after everything?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得你得去追求你想要的东西
I guess you gotta go after what you want.
比如吃我的早餐
Like eating my breakfast?
杰
Oh, Jay,
很高兴见到你
good to see you.
抱歉
Uh, sorry about that.
你想要我帮你再点一份 还是...
Do you want me to order you another one, or...?
没事 不用了
No, no, I'm good.
萨莉家的餐点总是分量太足
Sally's always serves too much food anyways.
的确是
That's very true.
一会儿见
Uh, I'll see you later?
谢谢 康纳
Thank you, Connor.
好的 再见 杰
Yeah, of course. See ya, Jay.
再见
Later, yeah.
他是挺我还是踩我
So did I get the thumbs up or down?
重要吗
Uh, does it matter?
在你家人眼中的印象 当然重要
Well, with your family, yeah.
我觉得非常重要
Yeah, I think it matters a lot.
他在挺你
Well, it was a thumbs up.
-真棒 -你想吃我的煎饼吗
- Great. - Do you want some of my pancakes?
不用了 谢谢
No, no, I'm good, thank you. I'm fine.
吐司和鸡蛋他应该没碰过
Well, the toast and eggs look untouched.
没什么能让你困扰 是吗
Nothing really bothers you, does it?
我是说 你...
I mean, did you...
是通过教三年级学会的这种处事态度吗
did learn that from teaching third grade?
不
Uh, no.
其实不是
No, actually.
学会这种处事态度 让我能教三年级的学生
Learning that led me to teaching third grade.
我曾经...
I was...
我曾在伍兹霍尔大学攻读海洋生物学硕士学位
I was working on my Master's in marine biology at Woods Hole,
大部分时间都在近海拖网渔船上
spending most of my time on offshore trawlers,
分♥析♥大西洋鲭鱼种群
analyzing Atlantic mackerel populations,
就是那时 我...
when I just...
我最终决定改变职业方向
I finally decided to switch careers.
放弃数鱼了吗
Give up counting fish?
很不可思议 我知道
Shocking, I know.
不 我想起除了我的家人以外
No, I thought of the lives of the people
那些对我来说
who mattered most to me,
最重要的人
besides my family,
他们都是老师
and they were all teachers...
然后我意识到人生
and I realized that life
不应该是沿着一条直线走
wasn't supposed to go in a straight line,
如果我想要转弯
and that if I wanted to turn,
我就可以转弯
I could just do it. Turn.
我是说...
Wow. I mean...
我无法想象放弃某些东西
I can't imagine giving up something
我想要过完整的人生
I've wanted my whole life.
对我而言 我是意识到
Well, for me it was realizing
一生中我有很多追求
that I wanted a lot of things in life,
这只是一个选择的问题
and it was just merely a matter of choosing one.
你有后悔过吗
Do you ever regret it?
只有我的早餐被别人吃了的时候
Only when people eat my breakfast.
你今天想有人陪着吗
Hey, do you want some company today?
什么 在我取证的时候吗
What, during my deposition?
不是
Well, not during.
那会很尴尬
That would be awkward.
我想的是在那之后
I was thinking after.
你不用为彩排日做准备吗
Don't you have to prep for prep day?
我要准备
Yes, I do,
但我觉得
but I have a feeling
你工作完后会需要一盒果汁
you're going to need a juice box when you're done.
好了 我要开吃了
All right, I'm going to dig in.
巴尔的摩剧院
"实际上 还要好好想想
"Still think about it, actually.
美式橄榄球 四分卫"
That, and American football... Quarterback."
"所以你只是个失败的摇滚巨星四分卫
"So you're a failed rockstar quarterback...
还不能
that can't...
吃
eat...
鱼"
fish."
沉浸在预演中 还在重写吗
Deep into previews and still rewriting?
是啊 总能不断改进
Yup, it can always be better.
昨晚看起来就像
Last night, it seemed
观众们希望现场能有个按钮能停下
that the audience wanted a button on the scene,
我觉得第一幕可以进行重来
and I kind of like the callback to Act One.
是啊 我也觉得
Yeah, I like it too.
你有想过
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表