剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
They're shutting down
我在芝加哥最大的发展项目
my biggest development project in Chicago.
不 米克
Oh, no, Mick.
抱歉 现在也许不是
I'm sorry. It's probably not the best time
看婚礼场地的最佳时机
to be looking at wedding sites.
没关系
Oh, no, it's fine.
正好让我从坏事上转移一下注意力
It's keeping my mind off the bad stuff.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我还在摸索
I am still trying to figure out
接下来做些什么
what I want to do next.
有想法了吗
Any ideas?
还没...
Not really...
但我很怀念当策划的时候
but I miss curating,
尤其是帮年轻艺术家
especially helping young artists
开始他们的艺术生涯
get their start.
怎么了 你觉得很好笑吗
What? You think that's funny?
不 不 只是你...
No, no, it's just you...
你总是忙着
It's just you're always so busy
帮助别人
helping everybody else,
没留点时间给自己
you have no time for yourself.
这是好事
It's a good thing.
令人敬佩
It's admirable.
看...
Oh, look...
这里肯定才办过婚礼
they must have just had a wedding here.
这里自从我们结婚就没变过 是吗
Hasn't changed, has it, since we got married here?
更干燥了
It's a little drier.
我还记得从通道走过的时候
I remember trying to walk down the aisle,
我的高跟鞋总是戳到地面里
with my heels digging in the ground,
我只是在祈祷"别摔倒 千万别摔倒"
just praying, "Don't fall. Please don't fall."
托马斯一直在小声说"她要摔倒 她要摔倒"
Thomas kept whispering, "She's gonna fall.She's gonna fall."
但我没摔倒 对吧
But I didn't, did I?
没有
No.
你没摔倒
You didn't.
凯文 你还在这儿干什么
Kevin, what are you still doing here?
别问了
Don't even ask.
妈妈想让我们在
Mom wants us to get married
断崖结婚
on the Bluff,
但莎拉和我连日子都没选好
but Sarah and I still haven't picked a date yet.
断崖...
Oh, the Bluff...
崔思和我小时候也说过
Trace and I talked about getting married here
要在那儿结婚
when we were kids.
我现在有时想事情的时候
Actually, I still go here sometimes
还会去那里
when I'm trying to figure stuff out.
你最近怎么样
So how are you doing?
你知道的 所有事都有点疯狂
Oh, you know, everything is a little bit crazy.
印象深刻
Well, I'm impressed.
什么 对我的生活正在崩溃印象深刻吗
What, that my life is imploding?
不 对你坚持你的信念印象深刻
No, that you stuck up for what you believe in.
你是个英雄
You're a hero.
我肯定不是
I'm definitely not a hero.
是的 你是
Yeah, you are.
英雄能做出别人都没有勇气
A hero is just someone who makes a decision
去做出的决定
that no one else has the courage to make.
所以...
So...
断崖
the Bluff.
是的 妈妈说
Yeah, Mom says
那是梦想成真的地方
it's the place where dreams come true.
我记得小册子里的那句话
I do remember that from the brochure.
现在轮到你了吗
Oh, now it's your turn?
说服你重新走上正轨吗
To convince you to go back on the road?
不 你我都知道
Nah, you know as well as I do
没人能说服你
no one can convince you of anything.
但你不会放弃尝试的 对吧
But you're not going to stop trying, are you?
如果我根本不尝试
I wouldn't be much of a manager
我也当不了经纪人
if I didn't try.
你总是能
You always did have
慧眼识英才
a good eye for talent.
你要把我介绍给她吗
Are you going to introduce me?
马克 她很有才华 但她还没准备好
Mark, she's talented, but she's not ready.
你不觉得该让她做决定吗
Don't you think you ought to leave that up to her?
艾玛
Hey, Emma.
艾玛·罗杰斯
Emma Rogers,
我是马克·豪尔
this is Mark Hall.
-他曾是我的经纪人... -我知道他是谁
- He was my manager-- - I know who he is.
很高兴认识你 豪尔先生
Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Hall.
我的朋友都叫我马克
I'm Mark to my friends.
我看到你在台上的表现了
I saw you onstage.
你弹吉他也许一般 但...
I'm not sure about your lead guitar, but...
你唱歌♥真厉害
you're the real deal.
你们聊完了的话 我要...
Well, if that's it, I'm gonna--
还...
Not quite...
还没
not yet.
我要留下喝一杯
I, uh, think I'll stick around for a drink.
别客气
Make yourself at home.
第一轮我请客
First round's on me.
只请第一轮吗
Just the first?
我要去开灯了
Gotta keep the lights on.
我去给你拿喝的
I'll get you that drink.
谢谢
Much obliged.
我觉得断崖对凯文和莎拉来说
So, I'm thinking the Bluff will work out perfectly
是个完美的地点
for Kevin and Sarah.
是的 很棒
Oh, yeah, that's great.
很美丽的地方
That's a beautiful spot.
至于音乐 比起DJ我更喜欢乐队
And for music, I would prefer a band over a DJ.
更贵些 但是音乐让夜晚更美好
It's more expensive, but the music makes the night.
那就乐队吧
Well, then, a band it is.
非常适合第一支舞
Perfect for the first dance.
是啊
Yeah...
还有仪式的竖琴师
and a harpist for the ceremony...
和最初一吻
and the first kiss.
米克
Uh... so, Mick,
在凉亭的时候
back there at the gazebo, um...
我能想出很多理由说明
I'm thinking there's a million reasons
为什么那是个坏主意
why that was a bad idea.
认为它好的理由却很少
And very few why it was a good one.
是的
Yes.
我们曾经经历过
We've been down that road.
我们知道结果如何
We know where it leads.
我们总是会回到那里
Invariably, it will lead us there again.
没错 所以
Exactly, so--
-我觉得我们不应该 -是啊 我
- I don't think we should-- - Yeah, I--
-没错 -好的
- Yeah, yeah. - Okay.
他在那 来吧
There he is, come on.
我们 我们不能自己入座
We, uh, we can't just seat ourselves.
派克
Peck?
六位是吗 请往这边走
Party of six? Right this way.
我们有计划吗
Do we have a plan?
谁需要计划啊
Who needs plans?
所有人都需要
Um... everybody?
你想跟他谈谈吗
Do you want to talk to him?
你想让我跟他谈谈吗
Do you want me to talk to him?
-我可以 我是律师 -我也是律师
- I could, I'm an attorney. - I'm an attorney. Too.
确实
True.
真是太棒了
It's so nice
能在这庆祝我们的五周年纪念日 大卫·派克
to be spending our five-year anniversary here, David Peck.
我们以前来过这吗
We've been here before?
毕竟我们也是在这订婚的 大卫
This is, after all, where we got engaged, David.
我知道家庭对你来说多么重要
And I know how much family means to you.
当然
Of course.
我也是在这里告诉你
This is also where I told you
我怀孕了
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表