剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Yeah, I kind of heard.
你过得还好吗
How are you doing?
我会挺过去的
I'll get through it.
艾比呢
And Abby?
她会找到她的方法
She'll find her way.
是啊 她会的
Yeah. Yeah, she will.
米克 再见
All right, see ya, Mick.
华盛顿特区
毋庸置疑
Without a doubt,
这会很容易地让我们的钱增加两倍
it will triple our money on that easily.
当然
Absolutely.
麦迪纳先生和麦迪纳夫人 下午好
Good afternoon, Mr. And Mrs. Medina.
-怎么了 -你好
- Yes? - Hi.
我是香农·凯耶
I am Shannon Kayje.
我代表派克家
I represent the Pecks,
波士顿派克家 来自波 波士顿
the Boston Pecks, from B... Boston.
为什么波士顿派克家想和我们交流
And why would the Boston Pecks want to talk to us?
麦迪纳先生
Mr. Medina,
派克先生和派克夫人注意到
Mr. And Mrs. Peck have noticed
你在海岸周围不断扩大你的房♥地♥产♥
that you're expanding your property portfolio
投资组合
up and down the coast,
我来这里是出于礼貌
and I am here as a courtesy
告知你们他们也对切萨皮克海岸
to let you know that they, too, are interested
的小旅馆感兴趣
in the little inn in Chesapeake Shores.
我没听说派克家也关注啊
I wasn't aware the Pecks were involved.
他们关注了
They are,
而且如果我不提醒你们一场不雅的
and I would be remiss if I didn't remind you
竞标战的后果 那我就要失职了
of the ramifications of an unsightly bidding war.
这是真的吗
Is it true?
96年的斯德哥尔摩
Stockholm in '96?
我既不能确认也不能否认
I am neither at liberty to confirm or deny.
我怎么知道
How do I know
你就是你所说的你
you are who you say you are?
看起来确实很方便
It does seem rather convenient.
也许我能帮忙把事情弄清楚
Maybe I can help clear things up.
我是大卫·派克 抱歉我来晚了
David Peck. Sorry I'm late.
看来你们见过我的
I see you've met my--
香农·凯耶 他的助理
Shannon Kayje, his assistant.
我已经告知他们
I've let them know
你的父母希望可以避免一场竞价战
that your parents would like to avoid a bidding war.
是的
Ah, yes.
那些很不雅观
Those are so unsightly.
派克家很想来这里
The Pecks would have loved to have been here,
但是他们正在从格施塔德的晚会
but they're currently unpacking
回来收拾行李
from a soiree in Gstaad.
带"格"的那个
The one with the "G"?
格施塔德 所以
Gstaad, so...
有一个黑白照摄影师你妈妈
So there's a black-and-white photographer
想让我们去纽约见一见
your mom wants us to meet in New York...
纽约
New York?
她还认为
and she also thought
我们可以预约一些
we could set up some appointments
华盛顿的婚纱店
at some bridal shops in D.C.?
我不知道我能否应付一整年这样的事
I don't know if I can handle a whole year of this.
我想如果这是每个人都想要的
Well, I guess if it's what everyone wants.
你想要什么
Well, what do you want?
我只想要你
I just want you.
我只想要你
I just want you.
我们奥布赖恩家的人有把所有事情
You know, we O'Briens have a tendency
都复杂化的一种倾向
of overcomplicating everything.
我们家 就不是
And my family, not so much.
也许有个折中的方法
maybe there's a compromise.
你想要什么样的我都可以
I'm good with whatever you want.
你真心的吗
You mean it?
是的
I do.
那我也是
Then I do, too.
慢慢来
Easy...
当我们谈论我们家的
you know, when we talk about the future
未来的时候
and our families,
我有些担心
I'm a little concerned about...
你说的那些
about what you say.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 我知道你和家里人不亲近
Well, I know you're not close with your family,
但最近我和我家人越来越亲近了
but, lately, I'm getting a lot closer with mine,
虽然一直都不怎么样
and it hasn't always been great,
但是情况有所好转
but it's getting better.
我知道 但那是你的家人
I know, but that's your family,
不是我的
not mine.
我知道
I know,
但即使情况很糟糕
but even when things were really bad,
我总是抱有希望 会好转的
I always had hope that they would get better,
但你看起来对自己的情况不是很烦恼
but you don't seem that bothered by your situation.
康纳 家家有本难念的经
Connor, every family is different,
我家跟你家不一样
and mine's... not like yours,
但这就是我喜欢你的地方
but that's what I like about you.
事实上 我
In fact, I, um...
我爱你
I love you.
河畔场地出租 全国各地
我只是说
I'm just saying,
如果旅店生意不好
if the inn doesn't work out,
我们应该去同行那刺探行情
we should be spies.
你已经跟他们说了我是谁
You told them who I really am.
不 你跟他们说你是大卫·派克
No, you told them you were David Peck,
但你实际上只是在扮演大卫·派克
but you were actually just playing the part of David Peck.
可我真是大卫·派克啊
But I am David Peck.
我妈打电♥话♥来了
So my mom called.
噢 戴德拉怎么样
Oh, how is Deidra?
她挺好的
She's good,
但她说
but she said
有对叫麦迪纳的奇怪夫妇打电♥话♥来
that some weird couple, the Medinas, called,
然后他们在为不想重蹈
and they started babbling about
"96年斯德哥尔摩"的覆辙而喋喋不休
not wanting to repeat "Stockholm in '96"?
那场面不敢想象
That was unsightly.
对 然后她说
Yeah, and she said
麦迪纳夫妇开始不停道歉
that the Medinas started apologizing profusely,
然后他们想向"香农·凯耶"表达问候
and they wanted to send their regards to a "Shannon Kayje."
他们问我是否知情
They asked me if I knew anything about it.
然后你怎么说
And what did you say?
这个嘛 我说香农·凯耶
Well, I said that Shannon Kayje
是这个家庭很长一段时间以来发生的
was the best thing to happen to this family
最好的事情
in a long time.
好吧 你是我很长一段时间以来发生的
Well, you're the best thing that happened to me
最好的事情
in a long time.
简直完美
It's perfect.
没有灵感吗
Can't find the words?
没有
No...
这次没有
not this time.
好吧 我想我有
Well, I think that I might.
这是我对卡洛琳小说结尾的一个想法
It's an idea that I've had for the ending of my latest Caroline novel.
《踏入时间 卡洛琳》
"Step in Time, Caroline"?
对
Yeah.
希望能对你有帮助
I was hoping that I might run it by you.
实际上 西蒙
Actually, Simon, um,
我有事要跟你说 那个
I need to talk to you about something, and it's--
"他看向河边
"He looked out at the water's edge,
看见她的金发
seeing her blonde hair
反射出夕阳的最后一缕光线"
reflect the last rays of light from the setting sun."
挺美的 但是
Very pretty, but--
"但他知道是时候离开了
"But he knew that it was time to leave,
他们的爱情注定经不起时间的考验"
that their love was not destined to stand the tests of time."
你懂我的 我喜欢这种老套的话
You know me, I love cliches,
这是所有小说家的万金油话
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表