剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
《湾畔倾情》前情提要
Previously on Chesapeake Shores ...
很荣幸和你合作
It's been a pleasure working with you.
你要离开了吗
You're leaving?
-米克知道吗 -是他的主意
- Does Mick know? - It was his idea.
如果我能和一个
I if was dating someone
那么有激♥情♥和魅力的人约会
with that much passion and charisma,
我也会写写我的爱情生活
I'd be writing about my love life, too.
没错
Yeah.
我和马丁有过激♥情♥
Martin and I had passion.
我和西蒙很有话题
Simon and I have conversations.
也许你们可以说着说着就吻上了
Well, maybe you can talk your way into a kiss.
太完美了
Perfect.
凯文和我还在试图搞清楚
Kevin and I are still trying to figure out
婚礼想怎么办
what we want to do for our wedding.
现在开始计划也没坏处
Well, it wouldn't hurt to start planning.
我马上要对波特基金
I am about to blow the whistle
发起进攻了
on the Porter Fund--
波特基金是庞氏骗局吗
艾比 你正式被无薪停职了
Abby, you're officially suspended without pay,
即将接受审查
pending a formal investigation.
谢谢
Thanks.
只有我 还是你也觉得奇怪
So is it just me, or is this kinda weird.
我们订婚了吗
That we're now engaged?
不 我们决定
No, that we decided
下半辈子一起生活
we're going to spend our lives together,
但决定不了如何
but we haven't been able to spend
单独过一天
just one day alone.
当你今天给我电♥话♥时
When you called me today,
本该只有你和我 对吧
it was just supposed to be you and me, right?
我也这么以为
That's what I thought, too.
我同意
I agree.
地点很重要
Location is important,
但你得有个主题
but you have to start with theme.
主题才能决定场地
Theme dictates venue.
天马行空
Ooh! Whimsical...
浪漫
romantic...
复古
vintage!
荒岛
Hmm, desert island.
你说沙滩吗
What, like the beach?
不 像吉利根和船长[60年代喜剧主演]
No, like Gilligan and the Skipper.
是我的错觉呢
Is it just me,
还是他们也许不想让我们帮忙
or do they maybe not want us to help?
我觉得他们肯定不想让我们帮忙
I think they definitely don't want us to help.
行吧 我们撤
Fine, we'll lay off,
但凯文的婚礼预示着家庭重要的变化
but Kevin's wedding signifies an important family shift.
是一个让大家往前看的机会
It's a chance for all of us to look forward
并重新开始
and begin anew.
而且婚礼很有趣
And weddings are super-fun.
但说真的
But seriously,
你们想多了
you guys are way overthinking this.
婚礼还有一年多呢
It's, like, a year away.
康纳 婚礼在乎幸福
Connor, weddings are about being happy,
欢乐
and joyful,
积极和充满希望
and positive, and hopeful,
憧憬未来
about the future.
你想要幸福 欢乐吗
Do you want happy, joyful?
那行 我很愿意为叔叔做调查
Well, then, I'm happily doing research for my uncle,
-再一次 -而我很兴奋我们找到了
- again. - And I am ecstatic that we found
别人愿意买♥♥的完美旅馆
the perfect inn that someone else wants to buy.
而我对于一切
And I am overjoyed...
感到欣喜若狂
about everything.
以前冰淇淋能让一切变好
Ice cream used to make everything better.
是啊 它失去魔力了
Yeah, it's lost its magical power.
那么
So...
继续计划婚礼
back to planning the wedding?
能重新拥有自己的酒吧肯定感觉不错
Must be nice having control of your club back.
是啊 没错
Yeah, it is.
这是为数不多
You know, it's one of the few things
让我仍感觉在家的事
that still feels like home.
我懂
I get it.
这里更像一个
It's definitely feeling more like a place
能好好听歌♥的地方
where you'd want to hear music.
这是我建酒吧的初衷
I mean, that's why I built the Bridge.
我总是梦想着有自己的地方
You know, I always dreamed of having my own venue,
一个能让来来往往的艺术家
a place where up-and-coming artists
发现自己声音的地方
could develop their sound.
你是这样发现你的吗
Is that how you found yours?
我 不是
Me? No.
不 因为我母亲 我从小就喜爱音乐
No, I always I loved music because of my mom,
但直到我开始巡回演出
but I didn't find my sound
才找到了自己的所爱
until I got out on the road.
现在你回来了
And now you're back.
我一直这么打算
And that was always the plan,
音乐给了我很多
give a little something back
是时候做点贡献回报了
to the industry that's given me so much.
该翻开我生命的下一个篇章了
It was time for the next chapter in my life.
但不说我了
But enough about me.
我都不了解你
I don't know anything about you,
除了你休息过后总是晚回来
except you're always late coming back from breaks,
而且我很确定
and I'm pretty sure
你不是亡命之徒
you're not on the run from the law.
很确定吗
Pretty sure?
五五开吧
I'd say 50-50.
相信我
Trust me.
你不会想听我的故事
You don't want to hear about me.
我的人生很无趣
My life is pretty boring.
是吗
Is that right?
*我从不是那种*
*I've never been the kind*
*怀揣大众梦的人*
*To wear a one-size-fits-all dream...*
你怎么知道我的歌♥
How do you know my song?
你就听了一遍
You heard it once.
我喜欢的音乐 过耳不忘
When I like something, I don't forget it.
那么
So...
歌♥是关于什么的
what's it about?
我是为男友写的
I wrote it about my boyfriend...
前男友
well, ex-boyfriend.
他本要成为一个摇滚巨星
He was going to be some big rock star,
而我得在全国巡演中跟着他
and I was supposed to follow him around the country,
随叫随到
be at his beck and call.
后来怎么了
And what happened?
我决定自己值得更好的人 所以把他丢在亚特兰大了
I decided I deserved better and ditched him in Atlanta.
反正他待我也不算很好
He never really treated me that well.
一直以他为中心
It was all about him.
至少你从中收获了一首歌♥
Well, at least you got a song out of it.
半首歌♥
Half a song...
我猜我还在试图写完
I guess I'm still trying to figure it all out.
那你来对地方了
Well, you came to the right place.
湾畔倾情
第四季第三集
休闲星期二
Casual Tuesday?
不 其实我今天不去工作
No, I'm actually not going to work today.
我打算送卡丽和凯特琳去学校
I'm going to take Carrie and Caitlyn to school
然后去做志愿者
and then I'm going to volunteer.
你看到波特基金的事了吗
Hey, you see what's happening with the Porter Fund?
好在你们公♥司♥逃过一劫
Good thing your company passed on it.
是啊 现在它们是亨特德鲁联合公♥司♥的问题
Yeah, they're Hunter, Drew and Associates' problem now.
有时候我不工作
You know, when I did take
偶尔休息的时候
the occasional day off from work,
我就会到罗茜的蛋糕店
I always treated myself to a chocolate eclair
给自己买♥♥份巧克力泡芙
at Ross's Bakery.
我以前也很喜欢
Oh, I used to love those.
你就吃小蛋糕
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表