剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much,
-再见 -好的 再见
- Bye. - Okay, bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
他看起来真友好
Well, he seems very friendly.
特迪·施泰夫就是个松软枕头
Teddy Steiff is a fluffy pillow.
软到难以保持形状
Too soft to hold shape.
我只想找一个值得信任的人
I just want somebody I can trust.
对
Yes.
谢谢你帮忙看店 妈妈
Thanks for watching the store, Mom.
没问题
No problem.
正好让我从市长和他的艺术观点中
It gave me a nice little break from the mayor
抽离出来一会儿
and his opinions on art.
我的书...
So, my play...
...和家庭无关
...is not about the family.
布蕾
Oh, Bree.
谢谢
Thank you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Mm-hmm.
《阁楼上的蜂鸟》 作者布蕾·奥布赖恩
Hummingbirds in the Attic by Bree O'Brien.
对
Yup.
讲的是一个书店老板
It's about a bookstore owner
在和一个英国作家约会的过程中
who is trying to find her voice as a writer
寻找自己的作家之路的故事
while dating a British author.
所以基本上就是你和西蒙的故事
So, basically, it's about you and Simon?
不 就是我和西蒙的故事
No, definitely me and Simon.
好
Okay.
我迫不及待了
I can't wait.
求婚比我想象的要难得多
It's a lot harder to get engaged than I thought.
假设
Hypothetically.
是啊
Yeah.
我和乔治亚从没真正订过婚
You know, Georgia and I never really got engaged.
一切就顺其自然发生了
It just sort of happened.
我希望这次能不一样
This time, I wanted it to be different.
我希望一切都要完美
I wanted it to be perfect.
世界上就没有完美这回事
There's no such thing.
你和大卫似乎就是完美的一对儿
You and David seem to be in perfect sync.
是的 但...
Yeah, well...
不是在这儿
not here.
我不喜欢这儿
I hate it here.
在这里 我一转身
Everywhere I turn,
就会看到大卫的父母
I see David's parents--
而且他们通常对我没好气
and not in a good way.
因为我们没办法好好相处
Well, because there isn't a good way.
就是...
It's just--
这个地方永远都不会是我们的...
this place will never be ours...
这只是份工作 而不是家
it's a job not a family.
你和大卫聊过这件事吗
Have you talked to David about it?
没有 我没法开口
No, I don't think I can.
他真的非常开心
He's just so happy.
我怎么能去叫他放弃梦想呢
How can I ask him to give up his dream?
但你和莎拉...
But you and Sarah...
你们一定要好好的
you've got to make that work.
你做的是对的 凯文
It's right, Kevin.
你爱她 我们也爱她
You love her, we love her.
不管是否完美...
Perfect or not--
直接求婚就是了
just ask.
你在做棉花糖夹心饼干
You making S'mores?
是的
Yeah.
要来一个吗
Would you like one?
好呀
Yes, please.
*疯狂的梦让我离你更远*
*Crazy dreams pull me further from you*
桥
*这些地方 这些面孔*
*These places and faces*
*但我还是在小镇中 孑然一身*
*But I'm still alone in this town*
*你怎么做并不重要...*
*Nothing matters the way you do...*
康纳
Connor.
你还在这儿干什么呢
What're you still doing here?
我在外面和朋友们告别
Saying goodbye to my friends out front.
看见你的车...
Saw your truck...
你能回来真好
It's good to have you back.
巡演怎么样
How was it?
很...
It was...
很好
it was good.
肯定很好
I bet it was good.
你要写新歌♥吗
You writing something new?
也许吧 还不知道呢
Maybe, I don't know.
你呢
How about you?
家里人怎么样
How's the family?
他们...他们都挺好
They're-- they're all good.
这里的一切都没什么变化
I mean, nothing really changes here.
也不见得是坏事
Trust me, that's not such a bad thing.
你说得倒轻松
That's easy for you to say.
你哪都去过了
You've been everywhere.
是啊 在我本该留在这里的时候
Yeah, when I should have just stayed right here.
你和艾比聊过了吗
Have you talked to Abby yet?
我尝试过了
I've tried.
我不知道你是否还喜欢跑步...
I don't know if you're still much of a runner...
但...
but...
我听说莱米沙滩不错
I hear Remmey Beach is nice.
早上七点
At 7:00 a.m.
-谢谢你 康纳 - 不用谢
- Thanks, Connor. - No problem.
之前我跟你说 我想和杰西
So, when I told you that I wanted to come here
一起来这儿
with Jess,
我没有对你完全坦白
I wasn't being entirely honest with you.
茄子
Eggplant.
什么
What?
我也没有对你完全坦白
I haven't been entirely honest with you either.
当我们在那个农集
When we both grabbed
握住同一个茄子的时候
that eggplant at the farmer's market,
我是故意的
I did it on purpose.
所以你从我手里偷走了茄子
So you stole the eggplant from me?
我是说 你有点可爱
Well, I mean, you are mildly cute,
我觉得那么做能让我们有点话题...
and I figured it would give us something to talk about...
你现在告诉我这些是为什么
You're telling me this now why?
因为我不想我们之间再有任何秘密
Because I don't want there to be any secrets between us.
还有...
And...
我爱你...
I love you...
我很开心我们能在这...
and I love that we're here--
好了 在我们继续往下说之前...
Okay, before we go on--
有点可爱
mildly cute?
是的 有点
Yeah. Mildly.
听着 莎拉...
Listen, Sarah...
我爱你
I love you,
还有...
and...
我想来这里的真实原因...
the real reason why I wanted to come here...
我只是想走过去
I was just trying to get through.
好吧
Okay, okay,
我们得重新做了
we're going to have to remake everything.
打电♥话♥给夜班员工 告诉他们有急事
Call in the night staff, tell them it's an emergency.
我马上打
I'm on it.
你还好吗 大卫
Are you okay, David?
还好
Yeah. Um...
不 不
No, no.
一点都不好
Not even close.
但别告诉杰西
But don't tell Jess.
我不想让她难过
I don't want to ruin this for her.
我给卡丽和凯特琳买♥♥了新的形体服
I got Carrie and Caitlyn some new leotards.
太棒了
Oh, great.
他们还在练舞 一会儿就回家了
They're still at practice, they'll be home any minute.
很好
Good.
你还在工作吗
Are you still working?
是的
Oh, yeah.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表