剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
《湾畔倾情》前情提要
Previously on Chesapeake Shores ...
你同意 完事就失控
You sign up, you lose control.
就像是为另一段糟糕的恋情而抛弃这一段
Switching out one bad relationship for another.
跟你在一起我没有那种感觉
I don't feel that way with you.
我是杰·罗斯 三年级老师
Jay Ross, third-grade-teacher-
兼操场监督员
slash- playground-monitor.
你妈妈对婚礼的事很上心
You know, your mom is really into this wedding thing.
也许有个折中的方法
Maybe there's a compromise.
你想要什么样的我都可以
I'm good with whatever you want.
你真心的吗
You mean it?
这里自从我们结婚
Hasn't changed, has it,
就没变过 是吗
since we got married here?
"他知道是时候离开了"
"He knew that it was time to leave."
西蒙
Simon...
我知道你不开心 布蕾
I knew that you were unhappy, Bree,
但如果知道是我让你难过 我会更伤心
but it would hurt me too much to know that I was responsible.
凯尔西军舰灰飞烟灭了
The "USS Kelsey" Is no more.
被讽刺的鱼雷击沉了
Sunk by a torpedo of irony.
过了整整53年
After 53 years,
这艘"永远的好船"
the set of "The Good Ship Forever"
终于被屋顶上楼下的水毁灭了吗
is finally destroyed by water from a leaky roof?
至少不是白蚁
Hey, at least it wasn't termites.
我可是报名了一周后学校戏剧的
I mean, I sign on to be producer of the school play,
制♥作♥人 我可是《泰坦尼克号♥》的船长
and a week later, I'm captain of the "Titanic."
有史以来最浪漫的电影
The most romantic movie ever.
你知道那部电影的结局很凄惨吧
You do realize it doesn't end well, right?
嗯 但是撞上冰山之前
Yeah, but before the iceberg thing,
是真正的爱情
it's true love.
看看这些学生的名字
Oh, look at all of these names of all the students,
全部签在布景上
writing them on the sets.
这些都要扔掉了
They're going to be all thrown away.
我还记得我当初演出学校戏剧的时候
I remember when I was cast in the school play.
我当时好开心
I was so happy.
我现在也开心到傻了
Well, right now, I'm stupidly happy,
因为我重写了我剧本的结局
because I just rewrote the ending of my play.
等等
Wait...
开心到傻了和美到傻了是同一种级别吗
is "Stupidly happy" A thing like "Stupidly beautiful"?
你不是上周才刚和西蒙分手吗
Yeah, and didn't you just break up with Simon last week?
你不是应该
Shouldn't you be less--
-没有这么开心到傻了吗 -是啊
- Stupidly happy? - Yeah.
你不是还说
And didn't you also say
你原来的结局很完美
that your original ending was perfect
杰斯和梅兰妮
and that Jace and Melanie
"因为过去的事而心灵契合
"Were bound together by the past
希望能拥有一份"
but hopeful for a love that would--"
"永恒的爱"
"Last forever."
我喜欢美好的结局
I love happy endings.
你们看了结局吗
Have you seen the ending?
结局是最棒的
Which is the best part,
因为那很现实
because it's realistic.
很悲伤 很压抑
It's sad, it's depressing,
就像我现在的剧本
just like my play now,
杰斯和梅拉妮意识到
where Jace and Melanie realize
爱最后是会消退的 他们也会分开
that, eventually, love fades, and so must they.
这一点都不快乐
That's not happy at all.
因为本来就不该是快乐的
'Cause it's not meant to be.
这一切原本就是现实的
It's meant to be real.
我已经尝够了现实
I have had enough real
不管是工作 这艘船 还是...
between work, and the ship, and...
崔思吗
Trace?
是的
Yeah.
我无法想象没有他的人生
I just, I can't imagine my life without him,
但我也无法想象继续和他在一起的人生
but I also cannot imagine getting back together with him.
我不敢去想我回头会怎么样
I'm afraid of what it would mean if I go back.
我们只需要一艘高大的船
All we need is a tall ship.
和指引这艘船的明星
And a star to steer her by.
太棒了
Yay!
那你现在打算怎么办
Um, so what are you going to do now?
我要从重建这些布景开始
I am going to start by rebuilding these sets,
然后
and then, uh...
放松生活
the rest of my life.
没错
Yep.
我们认识能修好布景的人
We know someone who can help fix the sets.
真的吗
Really?
是的 他能修好一切
Yeah, he can fix anything.
他比我们的外公还厉害
He's even better than our grandpa.
-他叫什么 -崔思·莱利
- What's his name? - Trace Riley.
著名的崔思·莱利
"The" Trace Riley?
好吧
Um, okay.
谢谢你们的告知
Well, thanks for sharing.
我们把这个搬过去吧
Here, let's put this over there, okay?
放在浪花的前面
Right in front of that big wave.
生日快乐 爸爸
Happy Birthday, Dad.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴能一家人
It's nice being able to celebrate
在一起庆祝
with the entire family.
回家的感觉真的很好
Yeah, it feels, uh, really great being home.
我们很想念有你在身边的时候
Well, we missed having you around.
恭喜买♥♥回了你的酒吧
And congrats on getting your club back.
重新经营的感觉很棒
It feels good to be running the place again.
一切好像都重回了原点
Everything's almost back to the way it was.
一切吗
Everything?
艾比最近怎么样
How's Abby doing?
我们目前决定都给彼此一些空间
Right now, we've decided to take some space.
说实话
To tell you the truth,
这次回来却没有她在身边
it feels a little weird to be back,
感觉真的很奇怪
not being a part of her life.
你们的感情一路走来很不容易
Well, your relationship has never been easy.
的确
No, it hasn't.
但如果你们俩注定在一起
But if you two are meant to be together,
你们总会回到对方身边的
you'll find your way back.
爸爸
Hey, Dad...
你到底要不要吹蜡烛了
Are you going to blow out that candle or what?
好吧
Okay.
这也就是说我们买♥♥的起这件裙子
Which means we can finalize the dress,
我想订下那个音乐厅
and I'd love to book the venue,
但我得先联♥系♥上莎拉
but until I can reach Sarah,
不然就什么都干不了
we're sort of at a standstill.
距离婚礼还有一年呢
Well, it's a year until the wedding.
我觉得我们还有时间
I think we have time.
米克 时间过得很快
Mick, it goes fast.
我们当初就是
Well, it did with us.
九月订婚 十月结婚
Engaged in September, married in October.
真是太疯狂了
That's crazy.
真不知道我们当初在想什么
I don't know what we were thinking.
我觉得我们当时的问题只有联♥系♥上我爸妈
I guess we were wondering how long it'd take
需要多久
to call my parents Mom and Dad.
那你怎么看
So, what do you think?
这酒吗
About the wine?
口感丰富 酒体饱满 香味扑鼻
Well, it's complex, elegant, crisp,
还有橡木的余味
with earthy oak undertones.
我是说我和你 米克
About you and me, Mick.
我们怎么办
What are we doing?
我觉得我们正坐在这里共进晚餐
I think we're sitting here, having a nice dinner.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我也是
So am I.
梅根 我不知道我们会走到哪一步
Look, Megan, I don't know where we're going with all this,
但现在 我...
but right now, I'm just...
单是和你坐在这里就很开心了
having a terrific time just sitting here with you.
那么说足够了吗
Isn't that enough?
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表