剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
is that the only reason this fund is still solvent
是招揽了新客户
is by bringing in new clients.
你觉得他在搞庞氏骗局吗
You think he's running a Ponzi scheme?
老实说我不知道
I honestly don't know.
因为没有这些文件
because without all of the documents,
我无法确定
I can't be sure.
在你完全确定之前
Well, until you know for sure,
最好还是别太难看
it's best to dial down the heat.
你跟凯文和莎拉谈过了吗
Have you talked to Kevin and Sarah about this?
我觉得他们可能不太喜欢隆重的婚礼
I mean, they don't seem to me like the big-wedding type.
米克
Mick...
我已经错过很多了
I missed a lot,
现在我有机会参与其中
and now that I have a chance to be a part of it,
我可不会就这么放弃
I don't want to give that up.
不不 我明白
No, no, I understand,
但他们不是孩子了
but they're not kids anymore.
也许他们想要自己来策划
Maybe they'd like to figure this out for themselves.
你说得对
You're right.
比起婚宴承办商
Instead of a caterer,
我们更需要一条礼裙
we need to find a dress.
别忘了还有伴娘
Hey, don't forget the bridesmaids.
听到没
See?
所以...
So...
房♥屋检查员是错的 对吧
the building inspector was wrong, right?
可惜他没有错
No, sadly, no.
我今早去了那里
I went out there this morning,
试着在不拆毁的情况下重建旅馆
and to try and rebuild the inn without tearing it down
要花的钱比重建都要多
would cost more than it's worth.
太好了 那你什么时候能开工
Great, so when can you start?
杰西 你没在听我说
Jess, you're not hearing me.
我听到你的话了
I am hearing you.
我只是选择 不去听
I'm just... choosing not to listen.
亲爱的 你已经放下那个旅馆了
Honey, you've already said goodbye to the inn.
我不明白
I don't understand
为什么你还想回那去
why you'd want to go back there again.
因为那是我建的
Because I built it,
那是第一件完全属于我的
and it was the first thing that was totally mine,
并且成功的东西
and successful,
我也是在哪里遇到大卫的
and it's how I met David.
不 你们都做得很好
No, and you both did great,
但是有些事情就是没办法解决
but some things just aren't fixable.
我只是在寻求一点帮助
I'm just asking for a little help.
不不
No, no...
你是在强人所难
you're asking for the impossible,
有些时候 你得意识到
and at some point, you've got to realize
你不能只是
you can't just...
闭上双眼
close your eyes
希望一切都会变得不一样
and wish that things were different.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我不会放弃我的梦想
I'm not giving up on my dream.
你不希望我阻止一家金属精炼厂
You don't want me to stop a metal refinery
在海湾上建厂房♥
from building on the bay?
康纳 我有让你把这案子搬上法庭吗
Connor, did I ask you to push this case to trial
我有没有专门吩咐过你
or did I instruct you, very specifically,
只要跟进文件
to just keep the paper--
跟进文件线索
"--Keep the paper trail moving."
我明白 但我能打赢官司
I understand that, but I could win this.
这不是什么约翰·格里森姆小说
This isn't a John Grisham novel,
一系列富含法庭法律内容的畅销犯罪小说
你站在法庭上就可以大获全胜了
where just you stand up in court and win it all.
我们是靠庭下取胜
We win by not taking this to court.
我们这么多年一直这样小心翼翼
We've been playing it safe for years.
让我上庭 我能打赢
Just let me go to trial. I can take 'em.
康纳 我随口就能说出至少六个先例
Connor, I can spit out at least six precedents,
其中一个还是由最高法♥院♥审判
one decided by the Supreme Court,
都是顺了他们的心
that are in their favor.
根本没人能打赢他们
It's highly unlikely anyone could just take them.
托马斯叔叔
Uncle Thomas...
不 我现在不是你叔叔
No. No, right now, I'm not your uncle,
我是你上司
I'm your boss,
我不在乎你做什么 搞定它
and I don't care what you do, but fix this.
如果你在放油
If you're draining the oil,
我大概需要七夸脱
I'm going to need about seven quarts.
多诺万
Donovan?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你到底在想什么 崔思
What in the world were you thinking, Trace?
老爸简直难以置信
I can't believe Dad.
他就是...
He just...
他无法理解我和旅馆
he doesn't understand me or the inn.
瞧这后背
Oh, look at the back.
是很棒
I know.
我觉得别邀请他参加婚礼
I vote we un-invite him to the wedding.
我爱这后背的设计
Oh, I love the back,
但邀不邀请他不是我们决定的
but uninviting him isn't up to us,
你知道吗 也许爸是对的
and you know what, maybe Dad's right.
是的 也许他不想这么说
Yeah, I mean, maybe he didn't want to say anything,
但他别无选择
but he didn't have a choice.
我喜欢这花边
Oh, I love that appliqué.
我也喜欢
So do I.
为什么你们都站在他那边
Why are you both taking his side?
不 我只是说
No, I'm just saying
有些时候
that sometimes
人们不想面对难堪的局面
people don't want to deal with ugly situations.
就像今天工作时
Like today at work,
戴尔不让我质问波特
Del wouldn't let me question Porter
因为他接到纽约的命令
because he got orders from New York.
只有我觉得 还是西蒙完全不一样了
And is it just me, or is Simon totally different?
是跟平时比
Different than normal
还是跟书里的西蒙比
or different than Simon in the play?
我不知道 两者都有
I don't know, both?
也许你只是需要跟
Well, maybe you and the actual Simon
现实中的西蒙相处一段时间
just need to spend some time together
就会发现
and find out--
这蓝色真好看 亲爱的
and that blue is amazing, honey.
是啊 我是说
Yeah, and I mean,
也许我得靠自己查下去
maybe I just need to look into this on my own.
这薄纱真漂亮
This tulle is amazing.
你们看看这
I mean, look at this.
我喜欢这淡紫色
I love the lavender.
也许我该把肩露出来
Maybe I should go off-the-shoulder,
是啊
Yes...
也许爸是对的
Maybe Dad is right.
我只是...
I just...
不想失去我的旅馆
don't want to lose my inn.
杰西
Oh, Jess.
我懂 亲爱的
I know, honey.
莎拉
Sarah!
怎么样了
How's it going in there?
我们需要你对这些伴娘服的看法
Yeah, we need your take on these bridesmaids' dresses!
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness!
这真是美到傻了
Now, that is stupidly beautiful.
我就知道有这种说法
I knew that was a thing.
真的吗
Really?
很漂亮
I mean, it's pretty,
但是不是有点过了
but isn't it a little much?
和我想象的不一样
I guess it's just not what I imagined.
亲爱的 你可以试另一件
Well, honey, you can try another.
那个象牙色塔夫绸的
I mean, there's still that ivory silk taffeta,
或者那个
or that one,
紧身抹胸的那个
you know, the one with the fitted bodice?
真的很好看...
Oh, it's just amazing...
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表