剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
Connor, with all due respect, what are you doing here?
我要回家了
I'm going home.
你给了我一份工作
You offered me a job.
这理由不够
That's not good enough.
而且你需要我
And you need me.
此话怎讲
And why is that?
因为在我无权胜诉的情况下
Because I single-handedly beat your law firm
我只手打败了你的律所
in a case that I had no right to win.
你需要我 因为我很聪明
You need me because I'm smart,
我有进取心
I'm aggressive--
因为谦逊
Humble.
在必要的时机...
When necessary...
你需要我是因为我能帮你
and you need me because I can help you
和你的公♥司♥
and your firm.
当时我们这些搞环境法的
But while we do some environmental law,
主要是要打官司的
mostly we do litigation.
这也是我
And that's exactly
做律师的初衷
why I got into law in the first place.
好吧
Fine.
我有点兴趣
I'm interested.
那么
So...
你怎么会对环境法有兴趣呢
...how did you end up going into environmental law?
好吧
Well...
我曾经让别人为我选择道路
I let others choose my path for me,
我不想再这样下去了
and I'm done doing that.
这是我们打输给市政的案子
We lost this case to the city.
给你48小时让我看看你觉得我们怎么赢
You have 48 hours to show me how we could've won it.
你想让我给你个惊喜
You want me to dazzle you.
如果你想要工作的话
If you want a job.
我觉得你的午休快结束了
I think your break's almost over.
能再给我五分钟吗 老大
Can I get five more minutes, boss?
工作不是这样的
That's not how it works.
只能扣你工资了
Gonna have to dock you.
我一般不会向别人敞开心扉
You know, I don't let a lot of people in.
所以没有人了解真正的崔思·莱利
So no one knows the real Trace Riley.
了解的人不多
Not a lot of people, no.
因为这一行的关系吗
Because of the business?
不仅如此
Not just that.
我小时候
When I was a kid,
我们家人都不喜欢讨论自己的感情
my family wasn't big on discussing their feelings.
有时候沉默更加简单
Sometimes it's just easier that way.
这样就不会受伤
So you don't get hurt.
这样受的伤少一点
So you get hurt less.
这样更安全
It's, uh... safer.
你知道的
You know,
你不需要防着我
you don't have to protect yourself around me.
你不需要隐藏你自己真正的感情
You don't have to hide how you really feel.
你的车在等了
Your ride awaits.
准备好走了吗
You all set to leave?
快了
Almost...
等我看完这个剧作家的点评
just finishing this note from the playwright.
你中发现
So you finally found out
你到底要说什么了
what the real you has to say.
算是吧
yeah, kind of, I guess.
也没有
Not really.
但是我搞清楚了
I did find out
我到底为什么这么紧张了
why I was stressing out, though.
因为我根本没有什么好紧张的
It's because I have nothing to stress out about.
的确很奇怪
Yeah, it's strange,
一切都搞定的感觉
having everything work out.
我和莎拉就是很开心
Sarah and I are just... happy,
共同计划我们的未来
planning our future together...
我们的婚宴 还有一切
our wedding dinner, everything else,
我总是希望我什么时候能醒过来
and I keep expecting that I'm going to wake up.
我知道 对吧 就像一场梦
I know, right, like it's all just a dream?
是的 总觉得不会长久
Yeah, that it won't last?
但然后我想
But then I think
也许这是我们应得的
maybe we deserve this.
就像只有这么短短一刻
You know, like, for just a moment,
一切都很好
everything's good,
一切都按照我们预想的进行
and everything works out as we planned.
这一天算是熬过去了
Well, we got through the day.
明天会更好
And tomorrow will be better.
永远会的
Always is.
这也提醒了我 我给你准备了一个礼物
That reminds me, I got you a present.
真的吗
Really?
你没给我准备什么也没关系
It's okay if you didn't get me anything,
就算今天是第一天
even though it was the first day,
你应该准备的 但是
and you should've, but--
我开玩笑的 闭上眼睛
I'm kidding. Close your eyes.
现在吗
Now?
-好吧 -一本日历
-Okay. - Aw, a calendar.
这样你就永远知道哪天是第一天了
So we will always know what day it is.
这可比香料架有用多了
This would've been a lot more useful than a spice rack.
没关系 你不用给我准备什么
It's okay, you don't have to get me anything.
明白
Got it.
明白
Got it.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不算最好的
Well, I've been better.
这个月我的风评可不大好
It hasn't been a great month for my reputation.
是啊 看着你建立起来的一切
Yeah, well, it's really difficult
慢慢分崩离析
to see something that you've built up
可不好受
just fall apart.
你知道吗
You know,
今天我和杰西聊了聊
I talked to Jess today,
她很担心你和梅根
and she is very concerned about you and Megan.
是的
Yeah.
那你怎么想的吗
How do you feel about it?
我觉得你总是有特殊的优点
I think you've always had something special,
我希望你能开心
and I want you to be happy.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
上将 我们要驶向哪条航线
Admiral, what course will we be takin'?
马上就要到清晨了
It be morning soon,
船头朝着升起的太阳
so we point the bow toward the rising sun.
好的 上将
Aye aye, Admiral,
但如果眼前没有陆地呢
but what if there not be land?
那我们就沿着新航线前行
Then we will be setting a new course.
好了 轮到你了
Okay, that's you!
上上上
Let's go! Go, go, go!
该放弃希望了
Time to abandon hope!
崔思
Trace...
你来这里干什么
what are you doing here?
我答应过姑娘们会来帮忙的
I told the girls I'd come by and help out.
谢谢你修好了布景
Thank you for, um, building the sets.
看起来比原来的好多了
They look better than the originals.
不客气
Yeah, no worries.
我听说了波特基金的事
You know, I heard about the Porter Fund.
你还好吧
You okay?
我好多了
Yeah. Yeah, I'm better now.
太好了
Good.
我...
I, I'm...
我得去...
I have to go do a, uh...
换衣服 所以...
a costume change, so...
好的 当然了
Yeah, yeah, sure.
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表