剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
《湾畔倾情》前情提要
Previously on Chesapeake Shores ...
你和妈
So, you and Mom...
是怎么回事
What's going on there?
我们只是在慢慢来
We're just, you know, taking it slow.
干杯
Cheers.
这太棒了
This is nice.
没错 对吧
It is, isn't it?
不是每天你都会碰到
It's not every day you meet someone
让你觉得很有安全感的人
who makes you feel safe.
我们是来办理入住的
We're here to check in.
什么 现在吗
What? Now?
这上面说我们已经开业了
This says we're open already.
我们想在这里办婚礼
We'd love to have a wedding reception here,
两家人都参加
for both of our families.
太好了
Well, that's great.
我给你准备了一个礼物
I got you a present.
真的吗
Really?
你没给我准备什么也没关系
It's okay if you didn't get me anything.
*我透过挡风玻璃望向生活*
*I'm looking at life through the windshield*
*因为这比我的后视镜大*
*'Cause it's bigger than my rear-view mirror*
*将暴风云雨撇在身后*
*Leavin' all those storm clouds behind me...*
你回来干嘛
What are you doing back here?
高速下错口子了
Take the wrong exit off the I-81?
我就在附近
I was in the neighborhood.
你从来不会在附近
You're never in the neighborhood.
我说过我会很快回来
I told you I'd be back soon.
这也太快了
I guess this is soon.
我也说过我对重新回去
And I told you I wasn't interested
巡演不感兴趣
in going back on the road.
也许这次 巡演找上你了
Well, maybe this time, the road is coming to you.
*我想在夕阳下起舞*
*I wanna dance in the sunset...*
鹰岩旅馆
感谢大家前来参加盛大的开业典礼
Thank you all for coming to our grand opening.
我们很感激能与你们一起庆祝
We really appreciate celebrating this with all of you.
当这地方已经正式开业过了
Um, can you officially have an official grand opening
还能正式地来个正式的盛大开业典礼吗
when the place has already been officially opened?
如果是无意开业的 那没问题
Well, I think if it was unofficially opened by mistake, then it's fine.
鉴于这里叫作鹰岩旅馆
Well, considering it's still called the Inn at Eagle Point,
你们能举办个第三次盛大开业吗
can you have a third grand opening?
咱们就祈祷白蚁别找到这地方吧
Let's just hope the termites don't find this one too.
怎么 太早了吗
What? Too soon?
-太早了 -现在提太早了
- Too soon! - Way too soon.
剪刀
Scissors.
你拿着 我们忘拿剪刀了
Oh, here, we forgot the scissors.
-我马上回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
严格来说 这是个二次盛大开业典礼
Technically, it's a re-grand opening.
或搬过来后的二次盛大开业典礼
Or a re-grand opening once removed.
我来拿剪刀吧
I can get the scissors!
我拿到了
I got 'em!
这个抽屉不好开
This drawer sticks.
黏糊糊的
It's sticky.
我们得修一下
We need to fix it.
嗯 好主意
Yeah, good idea.
那么
So...
大日子
big day.
是啊
Yeah.
会改变我们一生的日子
One that'll change our lives forever.
没错
Right.
我们去吧
Let's get to it.
直到死亡将我们分开
Till death do us part.
抱歉 我太兴奋了
Sorry, I'm just excited.
湾畔倾情
第四季第六集
嗨
Hello.
听着 谢谢你帮忙
Listen, thank you for helping out.
当然了
Of course.
很有趣
It's fun.
就像"带女儿来上班"的一周
It's like "Bring Your Daughter To Work" week.
如果我们来全职呢
What if we made it a full-time thing?
你和我一起经营奥布赖恩建筑公♥司♥
You running O'Brien Construction with me.
什么
What?
不是作为员工 而是全职合伙人
Not as an employee, but a full-time partner.
天哪 这真是
Wow, I mean, I...
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
你能考虑下吗
Well, would you think about it?
当然
Yeah, yeah, of course.
再来点咖啡吗
Want some more coffee?
不了 谢谢
I'm good, thank you.
好好考虑下
Okay, think about it.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
我在想第三道菜做什么
I'm trying to plan the third course.
你觉得开胃菜好还是沙拉好
Do you suggest an antipasto or a salad?
看来凯文的婚礼时没法低调了
So much for Kevin's wedding dinner being low key.
爸 咱家什么时候做过低调的事
Uh, Dad, when have we ever done anything low key?
任何有价值的事 都值得做得盛大
Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.
奥布赖恩经典名言
A strong O'Brien motto.
开幕式的门票
Tickets... for opening night...
真令人激动 谢谢
That's exciting. Thank you.
奶奶 这是你们的午后场
...and Gran, here are yours for the matinee
和卡丽 凯特琳 杰西和大卫
with Carrie, Caitlyn, Jess, and David.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
布蕾 你读过《芝加哥论♥坛♥报》你的剧评吗
Bree, have you read this review of your play in the Tribune?
肯定有人去试映会了
Someone must have come to the preview.
不不 我不看剧评
Oh, no, no, I don't read reviews.
如果你看了表扬 也得看批评
If you took the good, you have to take the bad.
真遗憾 上面说你写的对话棒极了
That's too bad. It says your dialogue sparkles.
真的吗
Really?
还说你的一些角色
It also says that some of your characters
有些与现实脱节 但是
are out of touch with reality, but--
真的吗
Really?
我不是来八卦自己的
I'm not here to talk about my life.
我只需要辣椒粉
I just need paprika.
有种叫做杂货店的地方
There are things called grocery stores.
那我就看不到你们这些美丽的脸庞了
Oh, but then I wouldn't get to see your pretty faces.
"脱节"
"Out of touch"?
要我说 这是"源于生活"
I say, "True to life."
我还需要肉桂和豆蔻粉
Right. Okay, I also need cinnamon and cardamom...
所有粉类香料
all the "Mon" spices.
我要再来一杯咖啡
I'm going to need another cup of coffee.
康纳 你要和我们一起去
Hey, Connor, are you going to join us for--
没空 爸爸
No time, Dad.
我得去再拿一套西装
Uh, I gotta grab my other suit.
今天有个很重要的会议
I got a big meeting today.
全家人能聚在一起真好 对吗
It's so nice to have the family all together again, isn't it?
你好 奶奶
Hey, Gran.
宝贝 你的午餐就在台子上
Darling, your lunch is right there on the counter.
你不知道他们有杂货店吗
Don't you know they have grocery stores?
我们要和莎拉的家人在车站见面
Well, Sarah's family is meeting us at the station.
凯文和我不太善于打理
And Kevin and I are domestically challenged.
这家里有人会做饭吗
Does anybody in this family know how to cook?
没有
No!
喂
Yeah, hey.
对 我现在就要出门了
Yeah, yeah, I'm just about to head out now.
-你好 梅根 -你好
- Hi, Megan. - Hi.
好的 知道了
Okay. All right.
我来帮忙了
So I'm here to help.
-你好 亲爱的 -我等不及参加派对了
- Hi, honey. - I can't wait for the party.
我们也能帮忙
Oh, we can help too,
但我拿着红辣椒粉
but I'm taking the paprika,
所以不吃红椒菜了
so no paprikash.
红椒菜
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表