剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表
For Jess? She has David.
不 是为我
No, for me.
我马上要
I am about to...
对波特基金发起进攻了
blow the whistle on the Porter Fund,
我现在真的怕死了
and I'm scared out of my mind.
你可以的
You got this,
艾比·布罗科维奇
Abby Brockovich.
真是
It's...
太完美了
perfect.
我带了礼物
I come bearing gifts.
黑皮诺
Pinot Noir?
我们不是在为婚礼试酒吧
We're not wine testing for the wedding, are we?
不 是我的事
Nope, this is about me.
我没有操办毕业派对
I didn't plan graduation parties,
或者婚礼的婚礼
or Abby's wedding,
我知道我无法弥补漏掉的一切
and I know I can't make up for what happened,
但我不想再重蹈覆辙
but I don't want to make that mistake again.
我回到了家里
I came back here, home,
努力修复我造成的裂缝
to try and repair the cracks that I made...
我们...
We made...
最近 我觉得
Lately, I've been feeling
我们的孩子看上去好多了
that since our kids seem to be okay,
也许我也没什么好做的了
maybe there's just not a lot left for me to do.
结婚礼服 筹划
The wedding dress, the planning?
你不需要担心
You don't have to worry
无法融入这个家庭 梅根
about not being part of this family, Megan.
现在怎么办 我该做什么
What now? What do I do?
你想做什么都行
Whatever you want.
这样不是很棒吗
I mean, that's kind of wonderful, isn't it?
那你想做什么 米克
So, what do you want, Mick?
我不知道
I don't know.
这听起来可不像你
That doesn't sound like you.
迪尔弗被起诉了
Dilpher's been indicted.
他称我是他的共犯
He's named me a co-conspirator in his fraud case.
他说是我授权
He says I authorized
对200多幢大楼的地基偷工减料
sub-standard foundations in close to 200 buildings.
但其实不是那样的
But that's not true.
的确不是
No, it's not...
但也许事实并不重要
but it might not matter.
我去了一趟医院
So, I stopped by the hospital
护士说教练已经出院了
and the nurse said coach had already checked out.
那是好事
Well, that's good.
没有人来看过他
He didn't have a single visitor.
教练是个很尊重隐私的人
Coach was a pretty private guy,
肯定没人知道这回事 我就不知道
I bet no one knew. I mean, I didn't.
我只是想去说谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you.
我觉得救了他的命已经充分表示了这个意思
I think saving his life was saying thank you.
也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
但这不一样
It's just not the same.
我在负责酒吧的案子时
You know, when I was studying for the Bar,
但是压力特别大
I was, like, crazy stressed,
我在超♥市♥遇到了他
and I bumped into him at the supermarket.
我们聊了一会儿
We talked for a little bit,
他邀请我去学校
and he invited me to the high school
玩抛接球
to play some catch.
于是我们就扔了一个小时的球
So we tossed a ball around for an hour.
他说他是为了放松手臂 但是
He said he was doing it to loosen up his arm, but...
我知道他其实是为了我
I knew he was doing it for me.
他一直是一位好教练
He never stopped coaching.
你和多诺万破坏了
Knocking out the club's sound system
酒吧里的音响系统
so you and Donovan could play
好让你们俩能嗨三小时吗
a three-hour acoustic set?
很大胆
Bold move.
我七年来一直在
You know, I've spent the last seven years
乡下酒吧里做招待
serving in small town clubs.
你和多诺万昨晚的表演
What you and Donovan did last night...
不属于这里
doesn't belong here.
崔思 你在很多大场馆里演出过
Trace, you've played some big venues.
那都不重要
Doesn't matter.
那些观众 那些钱
All those crowds, all that money,
都填不满我内心的空洞
couldn't fill the hole in my gut.
所以你放弃了一切
So, you gave it all up
来做一个光辉的工人吗
to come back and be a glorified handyman?
差不多吧
Something like that.
你帮过我很多忙
You helped me a lot,
我会想你的
and I'm gonna miss you,
但是你要知道我会永远和你同在
but just know that I'll always be with you,
你也会和我一起
and you with me.
在告别吗
Saying goodbye?
我只是不希望她觉得
I just don't want her to think
我要抛弃她了
that I'm abandoning her,
或者觉得我会忘记她
or think that I'm gonna forget her.
那是什么
What's that?
打开
Open it.
喷头
The sprinkler?
没错
Yeah.
这样我们就能
So we'll always have
永远保留这家旅馆的一部分
a little bit of the inn with us,
不管我们去哪里
no matter where we go.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱我们
I love us.
我们很棒
Yeah, we're pretty good.
我们会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
你下次来的时候
You know, next time you are here,
我们应该租一艘船出海
we should take the boat out, go sailing.
绝对的
Absolutely.
这次来纯粹是公事
This time around was all business.
我听说了 康纳和我说了
Yeah, I heard. Connor told me.
你比我和气多了
You're a far kinder man than I.
这还用说
Well, that goes without saying.
但我还是要说
I know, but I said it anyway.
康纳是个好孩子
Connor's a good kid.
他只是 太像你了
He just... has a little too much of you in him.
很不幸
Yeah, unfortunately.
迪尔弗目前怎么样了
So, what's the latest on Dilpher?
他们得先进行全面的调查
Well, they're shutting down construction
在此之前要先
on all my projects
关停我的所有工事
until an investigation can be done.
你还撑得住吗
Can you float it?
我还有别的
I've got reserves.
我还付得起薪水
I can keep my subs paid,
我没事的
but I'll be fine.
作为一个律师 你怎么看
So as a lawyer, what are we looking at?
作为一个律师 我觉得
Well, as a lawyer, I'd say
你很有机会能证明
you have a better than fighting chance
你没有参与他的诈骗
to prove that you were never engaged in fraud.
那你作为我的兄弟呢
And as my brother?
就算你证明自己无罪
Even if you clear your name legally,
你的声誉也可能会受损
your reputation might take a hit,
我知道这让你更难过
and I know that hurts you worse.
我们为什么要出去
Why do we have to go outside?
因为我想呼吸一下新鲜空气
Because I need the fresh air,
我也想出去活动活动
and I could use some exercise.
小凯
Hey, Kev.
教练 教练
Coach! Coach!
教练 教练 教练
Coach! Coach! Coach!
教练 教练 教练 教练
Coach! Coach! Coach! Coach!
教练 教练 教练 教练
Coach! Coach! Coach! Coach! Coach!
你们不用这么做的
You don't have to do this.
嗯
Yeah...
我该这么做
剧集 | 湾畔倾情 | 导航列表