剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
You want one of these? To the face, is that what you want?
你想要吗? 当着我面告诉我 这是你想要的吗?
Just leave it.
停手吧
No!
不要!
Samira, no!
Samira 不要!
All right, you can go. I'll take care of this.
好了 你走吧 我来处理
How's Abi doing?
Abi怎么样了?
She'll be OK.
她会没事的
What about you?
你呢?
I didn't know I could feel like that.
我不知道我会那么觉得
That I could have killed him.
觉得自己可以杀了他
Well, you didn't, so don't worry about it.
你没有 不要担心了
Got the rest of your life to lead now, haven't you?
前面还有大好人生等着你呢
Ooh, nice dress. Going somewhere special?
裙子真漂亮 要去什么特别节目吗?
Yeah.
是的
Thanks.
谢谢
I was thinking of maybe giving that bloke a call, about the internship.
我在想要不要给那人打个电♥话♥ 就是关于实习的事
Yeah? What do you reckon?
是吗? 你觉得呢?
Well, I think that would be great.
我觉得肯定会很棒的
You would come and visit, though, won't you?
你可以来看我 你会吗?
Of course.
当然啦
Well, here we are. Bit weird, no?
我们到了 有点怪怪的呢?
Can't get used to seeing you dressed like that,
很不习惯看你穿成这样
you look almost respectable.
你看起来真不错
Apart from your face, that's the same.
除了你的脸 看起来还是一样
God, that's good.
天啊 真好喝
Are you going to be speaking at all during the evening?
你今晚到底打不打算说话?
Because I'm going to have to stop occasionally to, you know, chew...
因为我有时候得停下来嚼东西
Sorry...
对不起
I'm a bit lost for words.
我有点词穷
Is it because I'm dressed like an actual woman?
是因为我穿得跟个女人似的吗?
You see, I'm surprised it's that effective.
我很惊讶影响竟然这么大
You have that effect on me whatever you're wearing.
不管你穿什么 我都会被影响到
You always have had.
一直如此
From the first time I saw you.
从我第一次见你
Every time I look at you.
每一次我看到你
I just want to kiss you.
我都想吻你
Wow.
哇哦
OK.
好的
And we haven't even ordered yet.
我们还没点菜
But I can't do this.
但是我不能这么做
Oh, Jesus, Jackson, look, OK, just don't panic, OK?
噢 天啊 Jackson不要慌 好吗?
We're just having dinner, you know, we're not naming our children.
我们只是吃顿饭 又不是在给孩子起名
Everything's going to be OK.
没事的
It's not.
不
It's never going to work.
永远都不可能的
You, what you do, things happen around me that you can't be a part of.
你 不管我身边发生什么事都不能把你扯进来
What's happened? What's happened to you?
发生什么了? 你身上发生了什么?
Something has happened.
发生了一些事
Something's happened since yesterday, I can see it.
昨天就发生什么了 我看得出
No.
不
Or what, did you just bring me here to humiliate me, is that it?
那是怎样 你把我带到这就是为了羞辱我么?
Of course not. I wouldn't do that.
当然不是了 我不会这样的
What's changed?
那是什么变了?
I just, I realised...
我只是 意识到...
I realised that...
我意识到...
..I'm never going to love you.
我永远都不会爱你
Even though when you look at me, you want to kiss me?
即便你每次看着我都想吻我 也不会吗?
Yeah.
是的
Menus, sir?
先生 需要菜单吗?
Oh, I'm not... Thanks.
不用 谢谢
Yes, Julia, what?
Julia怎么了?
What, now?
什么 现在吗?
Can't you get some...?
你能不能...?
OK, OK, OK, calm down.
好的好的 冷静下
Sort of....
有点...
Where are you?
你在哪?
This is not supposed to be happening. I've wrapped.
本来不该这样的 我都打包好了
I'm supposed to be on a train to London.
这个点 我本来应该是在去伦敦的火车上的
Why didn't you go to the hospital earlier?
你怎么不早点去医院?
I was fine. The midwife said to wait
我没事 助产士说了还要等到
until there was at least seven or eight minutes in between contra...
宫缩间隔7或8分钟的时候...
Is that another one now?
现在又宫缩了吗?
You see, that's a minute and a half. That's not good.
现在间隔只有1分半 这可不是什么好现象
How did you let things get so far? All right, I'm sorry.
你怎么放任事情发展到这种地步? 好啦 对不起
Can you get in?
你能进去吗?
All right, all right. Change of plan. Come on.
好了 好了 改变计划 快点
Watch your back, watch your back.
当心你的背 当心
OK. Here we go, here we go. Come on...
好了 我们走吧 快点
I should be in London. In a birthing pool with candles.
我应该在伦敦 在点着蜡烛的分娩池
I've got a playlist! Come on...
我播放列表都准备好了! 拜托
Jackson Brodie. B-R-O-D-I-E.
Jackson Brodie B-R-O-D-I-E
I-E, yeah.
I-E 对
Pregnant woman, giving birth.
孕妇 要生了
Yeah, that's, er, that's what I'm saying, there's no gaps any more.
是的 对 我就是这意思 已经没有间隔了
Yes, all right, hold on. Address and postcode?
是的 好的 等等 地址和邮编?
I don't know. They just send a driver.
我不知道 他们就派了个司机
She doesn't know this. She doesn't know.
她不知道这个 她不知道
I got here by landmarks. She talked me through.
我是根据她告诉我我的地标性建筑赶到的
Murrayfield, you've got the zoo on the left,
莫利菲尔德 你左手边会看到个动物园
and then you take the second... Here.
然后第二个... 在这儿
At the second set of lights you take a left. Here!
第二个红绿灯的时候左转 这儿!
And there's an old building...
然后会看到一栋老房♥子
HERE!
这里!
Oh, I've got it, got it.
我找到了 我找到了
136 Rose Cottages, EH11 9CT.
玫瑰村136号♥ 邮编是EH11 9CT
Nine Charlie Tango.
9CT
It's coming, it's coming!
要生了 要生了!
No, you'll be all right, you've got a few minutes,
你会没事的 再等几分钟
they're on their way. Feel that, there!
他们在路上了 感觉到了吗 在那里!
What's that? Bloody hell, is that the head?
那是什么? 天杀的 那是孩子的头吗?
Oh, shit, all right, all right, listen.
噢 呸 好吧 听着
Come and sit here, you're going to be fine.
过来坐在这儿 你会没事的
It's going to be all right. Now stay still.
没事的 现在别乱动
OK. It's going to be all right. Let's, er...
没事的 我们...呃...
Jackson!
Jackson!
Oh, Jesus. It's all right.
噢 老天爷 没事的
OK. Listen, I'm going to get some towels and..
听着 我要去拿毛巾和...
NO! No.
不! 不
Oh, OK, OK, good, good, gather yourself.
哦 好吧好吧 振作点
You're going to have to push.
你得用力推
OK, take a breath, get yourself ready.
好的 深呼吸 准备好
Come on then, here we go, let's do it, come on.
好了 我们开始 加油
Come on, take a breath and push, come on then.
加油 深呼吸 用力推 加油
Go on!
继续!
Good, good, good. Breathe!
很好 很好 深呼吸!
Julia, breathe. OK?
Julia深呼吸 好吗?
All right, all right, I'm coming but don't forget to breathe, breathe.
好的 好的 我来了 别忘了深呼吸
Come on, here we go, here we go, push it out, come on!
加油 用力推 加油!
It's, it's, it's a boy.
是个... 是个男孩
It's a beautiful little boy.
好漂亮的男孩
Hello, you.
你好 小家伙
Yours was the first face he saw.
你的脸是他见到的第一张脸
If your husband's staying the night, I can get a camp bed for you,
如果你丈夫今晚要守夜的话 我可以给他弄个弹簧床
if you'd like? Oh, he's not my husband.
如果你需要的话 噢 他不是我丈夫
Well, if Daddy stays....
呃 如果爸爸要留下的话...
He's not. He's not staying.
他不是 他不守夜
He's just a lovely friend who helped me with the baby.
他只是帮我接生的好朋友
Well, then I am so sorry, but visiting hours are actually over.
那么对不起 探访时间已经过了
Shhhh, shhhh.
嘘 嘘
Here you go.
给你
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表