剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
If you know something, you should tell me.
如果你知道一些东西的话 应该告诉我
Is there ever going to be a good time to find out that my fiance is having an affair?
那什么时候是找出我未婚夫偷♥情♥的好时机?
He's not. He's not having an affair.
他没有 他没有在偷♥情♥
Are you sure?
你确定?
Yeah.
确定
What's he doing? Where's he going?
那他在干什么? 他跑到哪里去了?
He's not going anywhere.
他哪里也没去?
Was does that mean?
这话什么意思?
He went to see his ex mother-in-law.
他就是去看望了他的前岳母
And other times he's just, he's just sitting around.
其他的时候他就是到处坐一坐
I don't understand why.
我不明白为什么
He doesn't want to come home.
他不想回家
Bloody Miriam's been getting in his ear again, telling him
那个挨千刀的Miriam又在多嘴多舌了
not to get married, telling him not to move to Lancaster,
跟他说不要结婚 跟他说不要搬到兰开斯特
saying it's not good for Freddie.
说那样对Freddie不好
It's exactly what Freddie needs, it's a fresh start.
但那就是Freddie需要的啊 一个新的开始
It's exactly what we need. Do you understand?
那也是我们需要的 你明白吗?
Rachel?
Rachel?
Andy.
Andy.
Hey.
嘿
Hi, Dad.
嘿 老爸
This is my daughter.
这是我女儿
Freddie's going to teach me how to groom a horse first.
Freddie首先要教我怎样喂马
Not today he's not, love. Come on. Let's go.
他今天不能教了 我们走吧
Yes, he is. We'll only be ten minutes. You'll just have to wait.
不 他会的 我们才来了十分钟 你就再等等吧
I said, let's go. Why?
我说走了 为什么?
Because I said so. Now say goodbye.
因为是我说的 道别吧
First of all, you bring me here, which I know was for work,
首先 你是因为工作原因才带我来这的
and then when I start having fun you tell me we're leaving.
然后我刚开始玩得起劲时 你又说要走了
It's not fair.
这不公平
We'll see ya. Come on.
再见啦 来吧
What are we even doing here, Dad?
我们来这干什么 爸爸?
You're going to stop sulking.
你马上就不会再怄气了
We're going to have some cake and start enjoying ourselves, all right?
我们吃点蛋糕 尽情享受 好吗?
What do you want? Anything?
你想吃点什么? 什么都行吗?
You can have it all until you're sick
吃到吐都没问题
as long as you give us a smile, for God's sake.
但你起码要给个微笑啊 老天
I'm sorry, all right, I'm here now, we'll have a good time.
很抱歉 好吗 我就和你呆着 我保证我们会很开心的
Go on, I know you want to, Dad.
接电♥话♥吧 我知道你很想的
No, no. Right, what are we having?
不 不 没问题 我们要吃点什么?
Piece of chocolate cake. Love it.
一块巧克力蛋糕 不错
And a scone and a couple of rolls to share?
再来一个烤饼 两个蛋卷我们一起吃?
Is that all?
就这些吗?
I'll just get rid of it. Dad, leave it.
我去解决解决 爸 别管它
I'll just take a minute. She'll call all day.
一分钟就行 不然她会打一整天的
You said, you would leave it, Dad!
你说你不管的 爸爸!
Miriam.
Miriam.
'Any news?'
'有什么消息吗?'
Can I come and see you tomorrow? It's not the best time.
我明天去找你好吗 我现在不方便讲电♥话♥
I'd really like to know what you've got now. Tell me, please.
我真的想现在就知道 告诉我 求你了
All right.
好吧
I think Isobel was leaving Andy when she died.
我觉得Isobel死的时候正准备和Andy分手
With Freddie?
带着Freddie?
I assume so.
我猜是的
I see. Yes, of course, that makes sense. Thank you.
知道了 当然 很有价值的消息 谢谢你
'Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's not proof.'
'我们先别忙着下结论 还没有证据'
Love you.
爱你
And some juice or something.
再来点果汁什么的
Bye.
拜拜
Hey, who you talking to?
嘿 你在跟谁讲电♥话♥?
Mum. What about?
妈妈 聊什么?
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
I don't know.
我不知道
About how you're always working all the time, OK?
关于你怎么样一直玩命工作的 有问题吗?
Marlee, I'm a grown up and grownups work, that's what we do for money.
Marlee我是个大人 大人就要工作 工作为了要挣钱
I don't have the money to pay for everything you do.
不然我就没钱去给你买♥♥东西了
Mum says it wasn't about that though.
妈妈说和那一点关系没有
She says that you have intimacy issues.
她说你有情感障碍
Intimacy issues.
情感障碍
She says you can't love anyone cos your mum never loved you.
她说你跟不不懂得爱别人 因为你妈妈从来都不爱你
And that's why you got divorced.
那就是你离婚的原因
Christ, right, first of all, my mother did love me.
我的天 首先 我妈妈非常爱我
And secondly, yeah, she wasn't well and I learnt to take
其次 即便她做得不够好 我学会照顾自己
care of myself and that's not a bad thing.
那不是件坏事
Not like you having me running around cooking for you,
不像你 要我跑来跑去给你做饭
washing and cleaning and everything. I was independent.
洗衣服 打扫房♥间还有其他的 我很独♥立♥
You don't let me do anything on my own though.
是你不让我自己去做那些事的
Like what, what do you want to do?
比如呢 你想做什么?
Go to the mall, the movies... What, now? Yeah.
去商场 看电影 现在? 对啊
By yourself?
你自己?
No, with my friends. I'm not five any more, Dad.
不 和我朋友一起去 我又不是五岁小孩了 爸爸
All right, OK, I'll give you a lift.
好 没问题 我搭你一程
Give me money and I'll get the bus.
给我钱 我自己坐公车
I'm driving that way. I want to get the bus, Dad.
我刚好顺路 我想做公车 爸爸
Here.
给你
Do you want to...?
你想你想不想要...?
Charlotte.
Charlotte
I hope this counts as a cultural event.
我想这应该算得上文化活动吧
Oh, it definitely counts.
哦 当然算啦
This is the biggest privately-owned collection of art in Scotland.
这是苏格兰最大的私藏艺术品展览
They've got Rubens, Titian, Murillo, Raeburns.
这里有鲁本斯 提香 穆里略和雷本的作品
In fact, a couple of years ago
事实上 在几年前
they sold a Tintoretto for 10 million just to fix the roof.
他们用卖♥♥掉了一幅丁托列托的一千万来修屋顶
Got some Polish mates who would've given them a deal.
逮到了愿意买♥♥单的波兰老兄吗?
Just think, these walls are worth millions.
我在想 这些墙值几百万
How would you like that in your bedroom?
你觉得挂在卧室怎么样?
What is it?
那是什么?
Nothing. I'll be back in a sec.
没什么 我马上回来
Andy?
Andy?
I think you've broken it! Go away!
你把我鼻子给撞坏了 滚开!
All right, all right.
没问题 没问题
Put that up against it.
用这个捂起来
What are you following me for?
你跟着我♥干♥什么?
I want to know what you said to Rachel, why she is so upset.
我想知道你对Rachael说什么了 她现在很不安
What did you say to her? Talk to her.
你跟她说什么了? 跟她说了点事
I'm asking you! Who are you? Why did you come to my house?
我在问你! 你是谁? 你到我家干什么?
You're better off talking to Rachel.
你最好自己去问Rachael
You don't even know Isobel, do you?
你连Isobel都不认识 对吧?
No, I didn't.
对 我不认识
Hey. Bastard! Hey, calm down. Calm down.
嘿 混♥蛋♥! 嘿 冷静 冷静
Get off me. Get off me.
放开我 放开我
Calm down, I'm not going to hit you. Now stop it, all right?
冷静 我不会揍你的 住手好吗?
All right.
好
Jesus.
老天
She was upset because I told her you weren't having an affair.
她不安是因为我告诉她你没有外遇
What?
什么?
She hired me. I'm an investigator. You're a bloody arsehole.
她雇了我 我是个侦探 你是个混♥蛋♥
Now I'm going to let go of you, don't do anything silly.
我要放开你了 别干蠢事
God.
天啊
She was right to be worried though, wasn't she?
她完全有理由不安 不是吗?
You've been avoiding her. You can't blame her for being suspicious.
你一直在躲着她 所以你不能怪她变得多疑
Given she was the affair when you first started, wasn't she?
因为她就是你第一个外遇 对不对?
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的?
I know a lot more than you think, Andy.
我比你想象中要知道得多Andy
I was reckless.
是我鲁莽了
I know it wasn't fair on Rachel,
我知道这样对Rachel不公平
I wanted to make it obvious,
我想做得明显点
get noticed, make Isobel jealous.
想让Isobel注意到 想让她吃醋
A waste of time.
根本就是白费时间
She never even looked in the right direction.
她从来不往该看那面看
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表