剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
'Yes.' How long do your records go back?
'是的' 你们能查久前的记录?
Excuse the mess.
抱歉家里一团糟
I keep meaning to get around to it.
我一直想找时间整理
After dealing with psychotic little shits all day,
但整天处理神经兮兮的小破事
I'm never really in the mood. Have a seat.
我就再也提不起兴趣整理了 请坐
Thanks.
谢谢
So, you teach full time, then?
这么说你是全职教师?
Afraid so. You know how it is.
是啊 你懂的
Those who can, do, those who tried
有能力的人就尝试着去做
and found out they couldn't afford to feed themselves, teach.
结果发现教书连自己都养不活
Well, none of us end up where we planned, do we?
没人能按计划走完一生 对吧?
So...you said this was about Isla Kelso.
这么说...你说过是关于Isla Kelso的
Yeah. I'm looking into her death on behalf of the family.
是啊 她家人委托我调查她的死因
I saw in the paper that they'd re-opened the case.
我在报纸上看到他们要重新调查那个案子
That was a hell of a thing. Hm.
太好了 是吧
I came across her old art school student card in her belongings.
我在她的遗物里偶然发现了她在艺术学校的学生证
Called them up and it turned out you were her teacher back in the day.
打听到你是她当时的老师
Well, hardly. No, Isla didn't need teaching. She was the real deal.
不完全是这样 Isla不需要教 她自己很有想法
Some of her work was just incredible.
她的有些作品让人不可思议
Oh. So...she was serious about it, it wasn't a hobby?
这么说...她是认真的 不仅仅是兴趣?
Oh, no, no. She could have done it, you know.
不 不 她本可以当做事业的
But she'd married young, she'd had a kid.
但她年轻的时候就结婚生子了
Classic frustrated housewife.
做了传统意义上的家庭主妇
I guess painting would have been an escape. Exactly.
我猜画画能让她逃离现实生活 没错
There was this whole sequence of paintings that she did.
她曾经画过一整个系列的画
It was after she'd been in a car crash.
在她发生车祸之后
Oh! It was really powerful stuff.
噢! 那是充满力量的画作
Really visceral.
是发自内心的
Full of anger and guilt. It completely blew me away.
饱含愤怒和内疚 完全惊艳到我了
What car crash?
什么车祸?
It was a few months before she was killed.
车祸发生在她被害前几个月
I was running the gallery at that time.
那时我在经营画廊
You see, that was the game plan.
你知道 那是当时的策略
Artist, gallery owner, all-round '90s entrepreneur.
画家 画廊业主 全能的90年代企业家
So, um...
那么 嗯...
..the night Isla died, you'd have been where?
...Isla遇害那晚你在哪儿?
Well, I was at a Christmas party at a friend's studio.
我在朋友的工作室 那里有个圣诞晚会
All night? No. I went home with a girl.
整晚吗? 不 后来我带了个姑娘回家
You remember her name?
你还记得她的名字吗?
Mandy. Mandy Styles.
Mandy Mandy Styles
She was an installation artist.
她是一个装置艺术家
She used to roll around naked in paint.
她曾经做过人体彩绘
Those were the days, eh?
大家都是这么过来的 对吧?
Not for all of us.
不是所有人
Mr Brodie?
Brodie先生?
Aidan. Have you found something?
Aidan 你有没有什么发现?
Er...no.
呃...没有
Er...I just want to ask you something about your mum.
呃...我想了解下你母亲的情况
She had a crash a couple of months before she died.
在她遇害前几个月曾遭遇一场车祸
I didn't know she'd had one. Shall we ask your dad?
我并不知情 我们能问问你父亲吗?
Yeah. He's just on the phone about tomorrow's job. He'll be done in a minute.
可以 他在打电♥话♥讨论明天的工作 很快就好
Dad?
爸?
How long have you been working together?
你们一起工作多久了?
Oh, a couple of months.
也就几个月
Want to save some cash for uni next year.
我想为明年上大学存点钱
I'm going to Dundee to do computer science. Great city, Dundee.
我要去敦提念计算机科学 敦提是个好地方啊
So is Dusseldorf.
杜塞尔多夫也不错
Dad?
爸?
He was offered an internship with a software company.
他在一家软件公♥司♥申请到一个实习生的职位
Yeah, an unpaid internship in the middle of bloody Germany.
是啊 在见鬼的德国中部做免费实习生
Instead he's hanging about here, lugging carpets around.
他宁愿在这儿拖着毯子
It's not too late to call him back, Gunter... whatever his name is.
现在回他电♥话♥还不晚 Gunter...不管他叫什么
I'm not calling him back.
我不会回电♥话♥给他的
Mr Brodie was asking about a car accident.
Brodie先生来问车祸的事情
What accident?
什么车祸?
The crash that Isla had. A couple of months before she was killed.
在Isla遇害前几个月前遇到的那场车祸
Oh, that! That was just a prang. It was nothing major.
那个啊! 那只是一次碰擦 没什么大不了的
No-one got hurt?
没有人受伤吗?
No, no, nothing like that.
没有 没有伤亡
Like I say, it was just a prang.
就像我说的 只是次碰擦而已
Must've got my wires crossed.
一定是我理解错了
Come on, we'd better go.
来吧 我们要走了
Julia! Jackson.
Julia! Jackson
Come in. Thanks.
请进 谢谢
Nice to see you.
欢迎啊
Oh, don't worry, I'm not staying.
别担心 我不会留下来的
And I'll make myself scarce if your significant other appears.
要是你重要的那位出现我就不打扰了
It's all right.
没事
Does she have a name? Charlotte.
她叫什么? Charlotte
Charlie for short, or is she a Lotta?
简称Charlie 还是叫Lotta?
She's a Charlotte.
她就叫Charlotte
Anyway, I just wanted to thank you
不管怎么说 我还是要谢谢你
for putting me in touch with DI Munroe.
帮我联♥系♥上了Munroe督察
Really? Yes. She was very helpful.
是吗? 没错 她帮了很大的忙
Possibly spent longer in a cell than was absolutely necessary.
可能在牢房♥里呆的时间比必要的久了些
Locked in? Yes. I'm sorry.
被关在里面了? 是啊 抱歉
But that kind of experience is really great
不过那些经历真的很棒
for getting you in the right frame of mind.
能帮助建立正确的情绪
Could I possibly have a glass of water?
我能喝杯水吗?
Yeah, yeah, of course, I'm sorry.
当然可以 抱歉
Sit down.
请坐
Of course, I'll only have to pee again.
好的 我等下又要尿尿了
You'd think with all this urinating,
你也许会觉得这样尿尿
it would cancel out the water retention.
会让体内的水分流失
But my fingers are still like sausages at the end of the day.
但一到晚上我的手指还是肿的跟香肠一样
Are you sure you should be working? Thanks.
你确定你还应该工作吗? 谢谢
I mean, it's not like you're sitting behind a desk.
我是说 你的工作可不是坐在办公桌后面那么简单
Jackson, this is the biggest break I've had in years.
Jackson 这是我这么多年来休得最久的一次了
I'm not about to let a one-night stand derail my career.
我不会让一♥夜♥情♥破坏我的事业
Not when I'm finally about to have one.
不会在我终于可以有一♥夜♥情♥的时候
A one-night stand?
一♥夜♥情♥?
Well, no, I mean...
不 我的意思是...
I didn't mean literally one night.
我不是说字面意义上的一♥夜♥情♥
Goodness! Off duty, Detective Brodie.
老天爷啊! 你已经下班了 Brodie侦探
Big for seven months, isn't it?
7个月已经很大了 对吧?
Honestly, do you have any idea how offensive it is when men make those comments?
说实话 你知道男人说这些的时候有多让人讨厌吗?
I was just asking.
我只是问问
I've had every bus and cab driver in London
我听过伦敦所有公交司机和出租车司机
volunteering opinions on the size of my bump.
对我肚子大小的评价
Sorry.
抱歉
For your information, I'm measuring large for dates,
供你参考 我的肚子的确比一般的大
whatever that means.
不管这意味着什么
So they say I might need an extra scan.
所以他们说我需要多做一次扫描
Louise. Er...two things.
Louise 呃...两件事
OK.
好
If you ever bring that woman to the station again,
如果你再把那个女人带去警局
I will not be held accountable for my actions.
我不担♥保♥我自己会做出什么
Fair enough.
好的
Hello, DI Munroe.
你好 Munroe督察
Oh, It's Julia...again!
哦 又是Julia!
And...? You said there were two things. Ah, yes.
还有呢? 你说有两件事 啊 对
I have also been asked to inform you that they've signed off the Mackie case,
有人让我通知你Mackie的案子已经结案了
so all the frozen funds have been released,
所有资金都解冻了
and apologies from the Lothian Police Force for any inconvenience they may have caused.
洛锡安区的警方为给你带来的不便而致歉
Looks like we're rich.
看起来我们很热闹
Nice. Hi...again.
很好 你好...又见面了
Hello, again.
是啊 又见面了
Hi! You must be Charlotte.
你好! 你一定就是Charlotte
I'm Julia, Jackson's ex.
我是Julia Jackson的前任
Well...
好吧...
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表