剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Sorry.
抱歉
Can you give her a call?
你能给她打个电♥话♥吗?
Yeah.
好的
She said she was going home.
她之前说她要回家
You haven't seen her all day, she didn't come home? No.
你一整天都没有看到她吗 她没回家吗 没有
'Hello, it's Rachel. Please leave a message.'
你好 这里是Rachel 有事请留言
Rachel, where are you?
Rachel你在哪里?
Please, call me when you get this message.
听到留言请给我回个电♥话♥
Anything?
有消息吗?
No, no answer.
没有 无人应答
Where are you going? I've got an idea.
你要去哪 我有个主意
What is she doing here?
她在这里干嘛?
Maybe she's meeting a man.
或许她要见什么人
Not very romantic, is it?
一点也不浪漫
Where do you get the money for all these dresses?
你哪来的钱买♥♥这些衣服的?
The business. Your husband's business?
生意上赚的钱 你丈夫的生意吗?
Our business. You were a partner in it, were you?
是我们的生意 你是他的合作伙伴吗?
No, but I should have been.
不是 但是我本应该是的
That's what marriage is about, isn't it?
婚姻不就是应该是这样吗?
What's mine is yours et cetera.
我的也是你的
I've earned more than enough for all this.
我赚的钱比这些多多了
But you didn't use your wages to pay for it, though, did you?
但是你不是用自己的工资买♥♥的 是吗?
No, I took the money out of the till. As was my right.
不是的 我从抽屉里拿的钱 这是我的权利
Did he catch you? Is that what you fought about?
他抓住你了吗? 所以你们才发生的争斗是吗?
We never fought.
我们根本就没有争斗
I told you where I was.
我告诉过你我在哪里了
Yeah, you did. But you weren't at your sister's, were you?
是的 可你并不在你姐姐那里 不是吗?
I've got a receipt from the Point Hotel showing that you were there,
点酒店的一张收据显示你在那里
drinking champagne till 8.00pm.
喝香槟到8点
OK, so I was there.
是的 我是在那里
So why would you lie?
那你为什么说谎?
Who was the champagne for?
香槟是为谁点的?
Who were you meant to meet at the hotel? Was it a man?
你打算去那家酒店见谁 是个男人吗?
Why do people always think that?
为什么大家都那么想?
What people? Did your husband think you were having an affair?
什么大家 你丈夫以为你有外遇是吗?
I didn't care what he thought.
我不在乎他怎么想
You don't seem to care that your husband's dead.
你似乎不在乎你丈夫的死
You have no idea what I care about.
你根本不知道我在乎什么
And you have no idea what it's like to be trapped with someone
你根本不知道和一个不在乎你的人陷在婚姻里
who doesn't care about you at all for more than 30 years.
长达30年之久 究竟是怎样的
Is that why you killed him?
所以你就杀了他吗?
That's why I went to classy bars by myself in lovely posh frocks
所以我才会穿上给自己买♥♥的漂亮的裙子做好头发美甲
that I bought for myself, got my hair and nails done,
自己去高级酒吧
had a glass of fizz, treated myself like I was something special,
喝上点酒 对待自己就像自己是特别的
just so someone did something nice for me,
希望有人会对我好点
just occasionally.
哪怕只是偶尔
And I didn't tell you because it's mine,
我之所以没有告诉你是因为那是我自己的事情
it's nobody else's business.
跟别人无关
I think you came back from that hotel and he confronted you.
我认为你从酒店回去之后 他和你对质了
He found out that you were treating yourself with money that he didn't think you deserved.
他发现你用着他觉得不属于你的钱消遣自己
He was going to stop the one thing in your life that made your marriage bearable.
他要阻止那件唯一能让你忍♥受你们的婚姻的事
You started fighting.
你们开始了争斗
So did you push him, did he fall?
然后你把他推了下去 是吗?
Is that how it happened, Marie?
Marie是这样的吗?
I found him in the morning.
我是早上发现他的尸体的
That's what happened.
事情就是这样
And unless Mackie has returned from the grave to contradict me,
除非Mackie从地底下爬上来和我对质
you're going to have to believe me.
你就只能相信我现在说的了
Is there anything else I can do for you?
还有什么事吗?
No.
没有了
It's a delight.
太好了
Rachel, Rachel, don't. Stop it. Stop it.
Rachel Rachel 不要 住手
Come here. Give me that, give me that,
过来 把药给我 给我
Get off me.
放开我
Spit it out, spit it out. Get off me.
吐出来 吐出来 放手
Open up.
张嘴
Right, have a drink.
好了 喝口水
Why can't you just leave me alone?
你就不能不要管我吗?
I just want it all to go away.
我就想远离这些事情
Because of Isobel.
是因为Isobel吗
You know all the worst things about me.
你知道我所有糟糕的事情
I know you didn't mean to kill her.
我知道你不是有意杀她的
Whatever happened, I know it was an accident, right?
不管发生了什么 我知道只是意外 对吗?
No, it wasn't.
不 不是的
She was destroying everything.
她要毁了一切
You have to come back. Don't break up the family.
你回来吧 不要拆散这个家
Get away from us. Go back to Andy. Please don't take Freddie.
离我们远点 回Andy身边去吧 拜托不要带走Freddie
I'm not taking him. You're not?
我不会带走他的 不会吗?
You think if I don't take him you'll be a happy family?
你以为我不带走他 你们就能有个幸福小家庭了吗?
You'll always be the person who drove his mum away.
你永远都会是那个逼走他妈妈的人
You're the one that slept with Freddie's dad
你永远都是那个和他爸爸上♥床♥
and broke up this family.
破坏他家庭的人
You don't even love Freddie. You don't love anybody.
你根本不爱Freddie 你谁都不爱
Stop it, your scaring Lily.
住嘴 你吓到Lily了
Isobel?
Isobel?
Isobel?
Isobel?
I swapped the horses.
我把马掉包了
Nobody would believe Lily could've thrown her but Ollie could've.
没人会相信Lily会把她摔下马 但是会相信Ollie会做那样的事情
I thought it'd make it look like an accident.
我以为这样就能让那件事看起来像是意外了
Come on, good girl.
过来 好姑娘
I'm the reason Freddie doesn't have a mother.
是我害Freddie没有了母亲
They're probably telling him that now.
他们现在或许就在跟他说这些事
She's not your Rachel, she's a monster.
她不是你的Rachel 她是个怪物
You're not a monster.
你不是
I killed his mother, I wanted to hurt her and I did.
我杀了他母亲 我想杀了她 而我也这么做了
And now they are all going to know what I am and who I am.
现在他们就会知道我是什么人了
They know you had a fight.
他们知道你内心有挣扎过
They know you cared about them enough to be angry.
他们知道你很在乎他们所以才会生气
I loved them so much, Jackson, I really did.
我很爱他们Jackson 我真的很爱他们
I know that. Freddie knows it.
我知道 Freddie也知道
It's all I really wanted, a family to love,
我想要的就是 有个可以去爱的家庭
a family of my own.
一个自己的家庭
And you deserve it.
你值得拥有
I know you had a rough start in life, Rachel.
Rachel 我知道你生活起初不容易
It's not fair.
这不公平
What will happen if I come back?
如果我回去的话会怎么样?
I'm not sure
我不知道
Will I go to prison?
我会坐牢吗?
You might
有可能
I can handle that but I just don't think I could face them.
坐牢我可以接受 但是我不知道我该怎么面对他们
You could face anything, if you're just honest.
只要你坦诚一点 什么都可以面对
Come back with me,
跟我回去吧
you can stay with me till things get sorted,
你可以跟我待在一起 直到事情都理清楚为止
whatever happens.
不管发生什么
What's that for?
这是为何?
Making me feel human again.
你又让我觉得自己是人类了
All right, here we go.
好了 我们走吧
How do I do this?
怎么弄?
Some of that, yeah? Mm-hmm.
抹点那个 嗯
Some of that.
抹点那个
Not on the same piece, Dad.
爸 不是同一片
Oh. Try this.
噢 试试这个
Ooh, have I got to? Mmhmm.
噢 一定要吗 嗯
You know what, that's disgusting.
知道吗 真是太恶心了
Here, have mine. Don't know how you can eat that.
你吃掉我的吧 真不知道你怎么吃得下去
Dad? Yeah?
爸爸 什么事?
When Mum comes back... When Mum comes back, yeah?
妈妈回来以后... 妈妈回来以后 怎么了?
I'll still have breakfast here sometimes, won't I?
我还可以时不时过来吃早餐 对吗?
Yeah, course you will. Don't be silly.
当然了 胡思乱想什么呢你
And we can have adventures on the weekend.
我们也还可以周末去冒险
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表