剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Gosh, it's all getting rather Private Lives!
天哪 都要赶上《私密人生》了!
Shall I put the kettle on and we'll all have some tea?
需要我用水壶煮点茶吗?
Oh, sure.
当然
Hey.
嘿
Er...right.
呃...好了
You can't smoke near a pregnant woman.
你不能在孕妇周围抽烟
Right.
好吧
Want to come in for a nice cup of tea?
要进来喝杯茶吗?
Ha-ha-ha. No, thank you.
哈哈哈 不用了 谢谢
Good luck with all that.
祝你好运
'Hello.' Kenny. Jackson Brodie. I need a favour.
'你好' Kenny 我是Jackson Brodie 我需要帮助
Can you get me an accident report from 1998?
你能帮我弄到1998年的一起事故报告吗?
Aidan's gone to get fish and chips.
Aidan去吃炸鱼和薯条了
I didn't feel much like cooking. Good.
我不爱做饭 很好
I wanted to talk to you first.
我想先跟你谈谈
Yeah?
怎么了?
Ian, if I'm to do my job properly,
Ian 如果要我好好调查
you've got to start being straight with me.
你就要对我坦白点
What's that supposed to mean?
你什么意思?
It means I get it.
我知道真♥相♥了
I know that all of Aidan's memories of his mum come from you
我知道Aidan关于母亲的记忆都来自你的描述
and you want them all to be good.
而你希望母亲在他心目中保持良好的形象
But you can't keep editing things out of the picture.
但有些事纸包不住火
Like what? Like all of the art stuff.
比如说? 比如画画的事
Like the prang that wasn't a prang. It was a crash.
比如不是简单的碰擦 而是车祸
With Aidan in the front seat and no seatbelt.
当时Aidan坐在前排 没系安全带
It was an accident. He was fine.
那是意外 他没受伤
It was an accident that happened because she was over the limit.
那意外是她超速引起的
She'd been out the night before, she'd had a few drinks.
事发前一晚她出门了 喝了不少酒
What, so she was still drunk the morning after? Come on, Ian.
这么说她第二天一早酒还没醒? 继续啊 Ian
What do you want me to say?
你想要我说什么?
OK, Isla had her problems, we had our problems.
好吧 Isla有她自己的问题 我们有我们的问题
OK? What couple doesn't?
夫妻间这样很正常 好吗?
Big enough problems to make her want to leave?
问题大到让她想要离开吗?
I saw the rings.
我看到戒指了
Aidan gave them to me.
Aidan把它们给了我
At first I thought they might have come back from the morgue, but...
起初我以为它们是在太平间被取下来的 不过
when a body's been in the water that long,
如果尸体在水里泡了那么久的话
they have to cut them off. And they weren't cut.
戒指一定要被截开才能取下来 然而戒指并没有被截开
She wasn't wearing them.
她没有戴戒指
Well, she was in every picture I saw.
可是 我看见每一张照片她都有戴
In the kitchen, on the beach, swimming, everywhere.
包括在厨房♥ 在海滩 游泳 还是别的地方
She never took them off.
她从不把戒指摘下来
In my experience, if a woman takes her rings off
照我看来 如果一个女人把戒指摘了
and walks out into the night... she's not coming back.
还在大半夜跑出去...她就没有打算回来
Right?
对吗?
Ian?
Ian?
Why didn't you tell the police? I didn't know.
你为什么不告诉警♥察♥? 我当时并不知道
Not at first.
一开始不知道
I didn't find the rings until the next day.
我是到第二天才找到戒指的
She'd left them in front of the clock.
她把它们放在了钟表前面
It might have affected the investigation.
这可能影响到了调查
As soon as the police found her body, they knew who'd done it.
警♥察♥一找到她的尸体 就确定是谁干的了
So, why tell everyone she was walking out on me
那为什么还要跟别人说
and her three-year-old son when it happened?
是她抛弃了我 还有她三岁大的儿子?
Why does anyone need to know that? Least of all Aidan.
他们有必要知道吗? 至少Aidan没必要
Because they might have got it wrong.
因为他们很可能会误会
It might have made a difference.
这可能会有所不同了
Do you think I don't realise that?
你以为我就没有察觉吗?
You think I don't know that her killer
你以为我不知道可能因为我的缘故
might be out there somewhere now because of me?!
那个凶手正在某个地方逍遥法外?!
Because I didn't want everyone to think my son's mother was a...
因为我不想让所有的人都认为我儿子的母亲是一个
selfish slapper?!
自私的骚货?!
Oh! Aidan, I'm, I'm sorry.
Aidan 我 我很抱歉
What did you do?
你干什么了?
I blamed that bloody art class.
都怪那该死的艺术班
Her smarmy ponce of a teacher putting ideas into her head.
那个虚情假意的妓男老师不停给她洗♥脑♥
But it wasn't about that.
不过跟那没关系
It was about her.
问题出在她自己
The truth is...we just weren't enough for her.
事实上是...跟我们在一起她感受不到充实
And the more she tried to pretend, the unhappier she got.
她越是试着去假装充实 她就越是不快乐
But she wasn't the only one who wanted more out of life.
不过不只是她想换换生活方式
I had plans, too.
我也有自己的计划
I had a mate set up in the States,
我叫一个朋友在美国
fitting out big penthouses,
帮忙配备了套顶层公♥寓♥
big corporate accounts, that kind of thing.
还开了个公♥司♥账户 还有些别的
And I wanted us to go out there and make a fresh start.
我想我们可以一起过去 然后一切都重新开始
She didn't want to go?
她不想去?
No.
不想
She said it would be the same shit in a different place.
她说即使换个地方也改变不了这一团糟
And that's when she started drinking,
她是从那时候开始喝酒的
staying out all hours at these openings and exhibitions,
在那些开幕式和展览会上一呆就是一整天
saying she was finally getting to meet other artists,
说她终于能见见其他的艺术家
as if that made it all right.
好像那样就能解决问题一样
But it doesn't mean she didn't love you.
但那并不意味着她不爱你
No, you, you were the only good thing to come out of all this.
不 你 你是她一团糟的生活中唯一的亮点
She nearly killed me.
她差点杀了我
Ach, she was beside herself after the accident.
啊 意外后她情绪就不稳定了
She knew things couldn't carry on the way they were.
她知道不能再这么下去了
So she was leaving to get away from me.
所以她要离开 为的就是离开我
No, no, I'm not saying that.
不不 我不是那个意思
No, you're saying you've done nothing but lie to me
不 你的意思是你一直在对我撒谎
for the past 15 years, that everything I thought I knew
十五年来 我自以为知道的关于我妈的一切
about my mum is total bollocks.
都是你胡编乱造的
Well, thanks for that, Dad. Thanks a lot.
好吧 谢谢你 爸爸 很感谢
67, take 4. Action!
67 第4条 开始!
And cut!
好 停!
Oh, thank you so much.
哦 谢谢你
Get off! I told you he's an old friend.
走开! 我跟你说过他是我一个老朋友
I shouldn't need an appointment, it's completely unnecessary.
我不需要预约 完全没有必要
This one's declined, mate. Have you got another?
这张卡无效 伙计 你还有其他的吗?
Huh, I've got cash.
这样 我有现金
That's weird. Ta. Thank you.
真奇怪 谢啦 谢谢你
'This is a courtesy call for Mr Jackson Brodie'
'您好 我找Jackson Brodie先生'
'from the Central Allied Bank.'
'我来自中♥央♥联合银行'
'My name's Patricia Lee of the personal banking team.'
'是私人银行业务组的Patricia Lee'
Bonsoir, Patricia.
晚上好 Patricia
'We're aware that a sizeable deposit was made into your account today'
'我们发现您的账户今天有一笔数额较大的存款'
'and if you would like to call us at your earliest convenience'
'如果您方便的话 请尽早电♥话♥联♥系♥我们'
'we'd be delighted to discuss investment options.'
'我们很乐意与您讨论关于投资的事项'
I bet you would.
你当然乐意
'Please call 0131 332 4962.'
'请致电 0131 332 4962'
'We look forward to hearing from you.'
'我们期待您的来电'
Now, why can't I buy a packet of fags?
看看 那我为什么连包烟都买♥♥不了?
Hello?
你好?
He kept calling her,
他不停给她打电♥话♥
telling her he loved her, that he wanted her back.
告诉她他爱她 他想让她回来
I begged her not to listen to him.
我恳求她不要听他的
When did she go?
她什么时候走的?
Last night. My husband betrayed me, Mr Brodie.
昨天晚上 我丈夫背叛了我 Brodie先生
He told Samira she was to fly to Cairo at the weekend,
他告诉Samira她这周末要到开罗去
that she would be living with his brother,
去那和她弟弟住
that her every move would be supervised from now on.
说她的一举一动从现在起都会被监视着
They were screaming at each other.
然后他们大吵起来
She told him that she was going to be with a man who loved her,
她告诉他她要跟一个爱她的男人一起
and she ran. Shit.
然后就跑了 妈的
This boy, Rhys, does he love her at all?
这个小伙子Rhys 他爱她吗?
Will he take care of her?
他会照顾她吗?
No, I don't think so. He's a...
不 我觉得不会 他是个...
He's not a good person.
他不是好人
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表