剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Oh, Jackson, please...
噢 Jackson 拜托...
I'm not starting up. I'm just saying that I'm here.
我还没开始说 我只是想说我一直在这儿
So what are you beavering away at?
那你在忙些什么?
The usual, you know, murder and mayhem.
跟平常一样 调查谋杀案和故意伤害案
How exciting.
真刺♥激♥
Oh, I know him.
我认识他
You know Fergus Banks?
你认识Fergus Banks?
Well, if that's his name. I saw him yesterday.
如果那是他的名字的话 我昨天才看见他
He was being thrown out of an office building, all very dramatic.
他被赶出了一栋办公楼 非常戏剧的一幕
Oh, I don't think it was him, that's an old picture.
我不认为那个是他 这照片很老了
I'm positive. He was still wearing those ridiculous love beads.
我很确定 他还戴着那些可笑的爱之珠
I remember thinking it was all rather sad at his age.
我当时在想 像他这种年纪这还真算是悲剧
And he had these horrible boots.
他还穿着那些很糟的靴子
Which building, where was it?
哪一栋办公楼? 在哪里?
By that big pointy thing.
在那个尖尖的建筑物旁边
The Scott Monument.
司各特纪念塔?
Yes.
对
East or West of there, North or South, up or down?
东或西 南或北 上或下?
Oh Jackson, I'm not a satnav.
Jackson 我不是个卫星导航仪
All right, show me on a map here.
好吧 在这个地图上给我指一下
There's Princes Street, there's the S... pointy building.
这里是王子大街 这里是 司...尖建筑物
Right here.
就在这里
Have I cracked the case?
我破了这宗案吗?
Mr Brodie, isn't it?
是Brodie先生吗?
That's me.
我是
Brian Steele. MSP for West Edinburgh.
我是Brian Steele 西爱丁堡管理服务提供商
Thanks for seeing me at such short notice.
十分感谢您临时拨冗会见
Not at all. I'm intrigued. Please, come in.
没关系 我很感兴趣 请进吧
Wow. It's quite a view, isn't it?
哇 风景不错 对吧?
Please, take a seat.
请坐
So, how can I help you?
我有什么能帮到你的吗?
Er, I'm looking into the murder of Isla Kelso.
嗯 我在调查Isla Kelso被谋杀的案件
Seems like the police may have got the wrong man all those years ago.
似乎警♥察♥在很多年前抓错了人
Oh, right, yes, I remember reading about that.
噢 是啊 是啊 我记得在报纸上看到过
So I'm talking to anyone who might have had contact with her in the run-up to her death.
所以我正找和在她遇害前和她有接触的人谈谈
I knew that you moved in some of the same circles,
我知道你和她是一个圈子的
went to the same parties.
参加过同样的聚会
Well, if I did, that's news to me.
如果真是那样的话 我怎么不知道
Oh, at Fergus Banks's gallery.
噢 就在Fergus Banks的画廊
Fergus Banks? Well, there's a blast from the past.
Fergus Banks吗? 确实有印象
I did go to a few of his parties, along with a hundred other people.
我确实参加过几次他的聚会 还有另外一百号♥人参加
But I'm afraid I have no memory of ever meeting Isla Kelso.
恐怕我不记得我见过Isla Kelso
Lots of attractive ladies though.
那里可是有许多漂亮女士
Fergus always had a way with women. Poor old Fergus.
Fergus对女人总是有一套 可怜的老Fergus
Had such high hopes for that gallery. Terrible, isn't it?
对画廊抱有很高的期望 真可怜 不是吗?
We were good friends at university.
我们大学时是好朋友
The truth is, I haven't thought about him in years.
事实是 我好多年都没想起过他了
Strange, he's thought about you.
真奇怪 他倒是想起你来呢
He was thrown out this building yesterday, trying to see you.
昨天想要见你 结果被赶出了这栋大楼
What? Fergus was?
什么? Fergus昨天来了吗?
Mm-hm.
嗯
Well, I was in meetings, they should have interrupted me.
我那时候在开会 他们应该告诉我的
Why didn't they?
为什么他们没告诉你呢?
Very protective. I'm sorry, I'm a little confused here.
保护心切 对不起 我有点疑惑
You said you were a private investigator.
你说自己是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Are you working with the police on this?
你在跟警♥察♥合作调查这个案子吗?
I'm working with Isla's son.
我是为Isla的儿子调查这个案子
God, poor boy.
天啊 可怜的孩子
Can't imagine growing up with the trauma of something like that.
无法想象伴随着那样的创伤成长的痛苦
Listen, would you tell him to contact me?
麻烦你转告他让他联♥系♥我好吗?
If there is anything that I can do to help.
如果有什么我能帮得上忙的地方
Here is my personal mobile.
这是我私人手♥机♥号♥码
He can get me on that at any time.
他可以随时打给我
That's very kind of you.
你真是个好人
Well, it's been a pleasure to meet you.
很荣幸见到你
Thank you. Good luck with the investigation.
谢谢 调查的事情祝你好运
Thanks.
谢谢
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你谈谈
What were you doing at Rhys Marshall's bar this afternoon?
今天下午你在Rhys Marshall酒吧干嘛?
Sorry?
什么?
Well, you went in, came out again, had a little something
你进去了 随后又出来了
with some Middle Eastern guy and his bodyguard...
好像和一个中东人还有他的保镖起了小冲突
Are you following me? No, not you.
你在跟踪我吗? 不 不是跟踪你
Well I was just trying to help someone out.
我只是在帮人脱困
Who's the man?
那个男人是谁?
He's, er, some dickhead I shouldn't have got involved with. Drink?
他是个我不该招惹的混球 喝点吗?
No, thank you.
不 谢谢
What's been going on with you? You've not been yourself.
你最近怎么了 都不像你了
I made a bad decision.
我做了一个错误的决定
Ooh, just the one?
哦 才一个吗?
No, a whole series.
不 整件事都错了
So, Rhys Marshall is part of that?
Rhys Marshall与此有关吗?
He is a consequence, yeah.
是的 他只是这些错误决定的后果
Look, if you're in some sort of trouble,
听着 如果你惹了什么麻烦
you know I can help you, don't you?
你知道我可以帮你的 对吗?
You're the last person I'd come to.
我最不想麻烦的人就是你了
Oh, thank you.
哦 多谢
I meant, you know...
我是说 你知道...
after everything...
这么多事情之后
After everything?
什么事?
After, the, you know, I think I've done enough...damage, don't you?
在我伤害你这么多以后?
I thought I was the one that moved on too quickly.
我以为我才是那个太快向前看的人
Didn't give you a fighting chance.
根本就没给你任何争取的机会
I think we both know that was bollocks.
我觉得我们都知道那是胡说
I got scared.
我害怕了
Ran away. I'm sorry.
我逃避了 对不起
I was frightened.
我害怕
Everything I touch gets...
所有我接触过的都会...
gets messed up and rather than face it,
变成一团糟 与其面对它
I just thought I'd take a job to get away.
我想还不如接个活逃避
I didn't look at the full picture.
我从来只看到事情的一小块
I see.
我知道了
I am sorry.
对不起
It's all worked out though, hasn't it?
现在不都没事了吗?
I mean, you've got your nice, big house, Dr Patrick on your arm.
你有了大房♥子 还有Patrick医生
Oh, we split up.
我们分了
Did you?
是吗?
Mm-hm.
嗯
Well, that was quick.
可真快啊
Aye, I know.
是 我知道
You all right?
你没事吧?
Well, I'll survive.
我会没事的
Yeah, you will.
是啊 是啊
Well...
呃...
I've got, I've got to go.
我得... 我得走了
Morning.
早上好
I need copies of my payslips for tax purposes.
因为交税的关系我需要我的工资单
Whatever you need. It's nice to see you.
不管怎么样 很高兴见到你
And I took a call.
我接了个电♥话♥
A woman called Mandy said she got your message about Fergus Banks.
一个叫Mandy的女人说她收到你关于Fergus Banks的消息了
Give her a call after six.
6点后给她回个电♥话♥
Who's Fergus Banks?
谁是Fergus Banks?
He is a teacher. Tragic. Might be a murderer.
他是个老师 悲剧 有可能是谋杀案的凶手
That's what I'm trying to find out.
这也是我最近在调查的案子
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Don't worry, I'll sort it.
别担心 我会弄好的
I thought we had the same password for everything.
我以为我们所有的密♥码♥都是一样的
What kind of idiot would do that?
哪种笨蛋会这么干?
Look here, you're not even inside the entry box.
看看 你甚至都还没打开输入栏
Cup of tea?
来杯茶?
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表