剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Well, could you just maybe leave it with me now?
好吧 那你现在就把这件事交给我 好吗?
Sure.
没问题
Cos you're good at leaving things with me.
把事情丢给我是你的长项
Put that money away.
别碰那些钱
Tracy Waterhouse, where would she run to?
Tracy Waterhouse到底会跑到哪里去了?
Friends, family, bank accounts, previous holidays,
查查她的朋友家人 银行账户 还有之前的度假地点
that kind of thing.
那类的信息
Jennifer. Munich. Kidnap. Not now.
Jennifer 慕尼黑 绑♥架♥ 打住
Jackson, what did you do?
你干什么去了Jackson
Well, you're a detective, aren't you? Work it out.
你不是侦探吗? 是的话就自己去查啊
Well, did you kidnap someone?
你绑♥架♥去了吗?
I did a job. I took someone from somewhere to somewhere else.
我♥干♥了点事 我把某人从某地带到了另一个地方
All right? Against their will?
行了吗? 他们不是自愿的?
I don't know, I'm not sure, maybe. What do you mean "maybe"?
不知道 我不大肯定 有可能吧 '可能'是什么意思?
I mean I don't know if... I did the right thing.
我的意思是我不知道这样做对不对
Jackson, this isn't your sort of job.
Jackson 这不是你该干的活儿
Well, it's done now, I can't change it,
没办法 我已经做了 回不了头
so just forget it and put that away.
忘了吧 放一边去
What, but we could call...
什么 我们可以打个电♥话♥给...
No, there is nothing to be done. Just leave it.
别 没什么需要做的了 别管了
Well, I... Bloody leave it, will you!
请你别管了 行不行!
I'm going home.
我要回家了
Hey, hiya.
嘿 还好吗
Where the hell have you been?
你去干嘛了?
Up to no good.
没干啥好事
Surprise, surprise.
真惊讶啊
Thing is, when you say that,you actually mean it, don't you?
我要说的是 你刚才说的是认真的 对吗
So what have you got to tell me? What's going on?
你要告诉我什么? 发生什么事了?
Well, Mum is a bitch.
妈妈是个贱♥人♥
Excuse me?
你说什么?
She's a bitch. And Stuart's a dick.
她是个贱♥人♥ Stuart是个混♥蛋♥
You wash your mouth.
说话注意点
You think he's a dick.
你也觉得他是个混♥蛋♥啊
That's not the point, I don't go around saying it, do I?
那不重要 我可没有见人就说
Why... She's not, but why would you call your mum that?
为什么 她不是贱♥人♥ 你为什么这么说你妈妈?
Cos she grounded me.
因为她禁我足
You never grounded me, Dad.
你从不禁我足 老爸
No. I miss you.
是的 我想你了
I miss you too. Wish you were here.
我也想你 真希望你在
I don't like it here.
我不喜欢这儿
I know and I'm sorry. It's just the way things are.
我知道 很抱歉 事实就是这样
It's Stuart, he beats me, Dad.
Stuart他打我
No, he doesn't.
不 他不会的
Well, I still don't like it.
但我还是不喜欢这儿
Look, I've got to go.
我要下了
No, no, hold on! Bye.
不 不 等等 拜
No, no, no, no, hey, hey! No dogs allowed. Come on.
不不不 狗不能进去
It's not you, it's a little boy.
这不是你 是个小男孩
What?
什么?
Yeah, his name's Michael, I made a mistake.
他叫做Michael 我搞错了
It was 1979, he went missing,he... so I thought...
他在1979年失踪 所以我就以为...
Are you sure it's not me though?
你确定这不是我吗?
It's really not you.
真的不是你
It's the same look in the eyes, though.
但眼睛一模一样
Look, I hate saying this but I don't think there is anything, but I...
我也讨厌这么说 但我...
I don't think I can do for you.
但我想我无能为力
It's only been a day.
这才一天呢
I know, your adoption papers and your birth certificate are forgeries.
我知道 你的收养证明和出生证都是伪造的
So you don't have any official records
所以没有任何正式的记录
and I've explored the one thing I could.
唯一能查的我也调查过了
I don't want to take your money for no reason.
我不想白收你的钱
Honestly, Hope, I think the best thing you could do for yourself
说实话 你现在最好还是
is work out how to get on with your life.
想想怎么过好你自己的生活
Sorry.
对不起
No.
不必道歉
Night shifts. We had a nasty suicide.
刚上完夜班 来了个自杀的
I'll keep thinking.
我会继续想办法的
And if there is any other angle,anything, I'll call you, I promise.
如果有任何新发现 我保证会通知你
You don't want a dog, do you?
你想要条狗吗?
No, I want a mother.
不 我想要个母亲
Yeah, I'm sorry I couldn't help.
对不起 我帮不上忙
I guess that couldn't have been me anyway in the photograph,
我想照片里也不可能是我
I would have been a baby then.
那会儿我还是个婴儿
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oi, baw heid!
嘿 小子
You talking to me?
你在叫我吗?
Can you no' take a telling?
你看不出来吗?
Eh, do you know why I'm here?
知道我为什么在这里吗?
No, Mr Lomax, I've no idea and I don't care.
不 Lomax先生 不知道也不想知道
Ray Strickland.
Ray Strickland
What's he got to do with anything?
他怎么了?
His wife killed herself.
他老婆自杀了
Eh?
什么?
He was lying in the hall like an upturned beetle!
他像只肚子朝天的甲虫一样躺在客厅里
And she's lying in the bath bleeding to death.
而她却躺在浴缸里流血致死
Jesus!
我的天
You went round there,
你去了那儿
stirring up shite about Carol Braithwaite of all people!
挑起了Carol Braithwaite那摊子事!
I did not go there to... Do you know what?
我去那不是为了...听着
It's none of your business why I went there.
我为什么去那不干♥你♥的事
Tell him I'm sorry for his loss, will you?
告诉他我很遗憾
I'll tell him friggin' nothing. Who put you up to this?
我不会说的 谁指使你去的?
No-one put me up to anything.
没人指使我
Barry Crawford?
Barry Crawford
What?
什么?
You walk away from this.
你别要管闲事
Get your hands off me. I don't take orders from you.
把手拿开 你无权命令我
Wait. That's it. Last one.
等等 好了 最后一个
Oh, no, hang one,there's another one.
不 等等 还有一个
Got it, right, let's have a look, very good.
好了 让我看看 很好
Now, don't be asking me to put plaits in, because I'm rubbish with plaits,
别让我编辫子 因为我编得很丑
I've always had fingers like sausages.
我的手指像香肠
Doesn't mean you can eat 'em.
但这并不代表你可以吃了它们
Well, look at you. You look lovely.
看看你 你真漂亮
Do you want to see?
你想看吗?
What do you think, Mrs Shiny Hair?
你觉得如何 秀发小姐
Mirror, mirror on the wall,who is the fairest?
魔镜 魔镜 告诉我 谁是世界上最美的人?
It's got to be Courtney, hasn't it?
一定是Courtney 对吗?
Fingernails.
指甲
Oooh, look at them. What's under there?
瞧瞧 里面都是什么呀?
You could grow potatoes under there! Do you like potatoes?
土多得都可以种土豆了 你喜欢土豆吗?
Do you want to have some potatoes?
你想吃土豆吗?
Barry. Hi, how you doing?
Barry 嗨 你好吗?
Good.
很好
Great.
好的
Can I come in?
我能进去吗?
I'd like a bit more about the Braithwaites.
我想知道更多关于Braithwaites的事
Can I come in?
我能进去吗?
Barry, sorry, I was just going to say, y'got any spuds?
Barry 抱歉 我刚想问 你有马铃薯吗?
Did you kill Kelly Cross?
你杀了Kelly Cross吗?
Course I didn't. I see why you got the sack.
当然没有 现在知道你为什么被炒了
Bloody rubbish detective you'd make.
没见过你这么差劲的侦探
But you did kidnap her daughter,didn't you?
但你的确拐了她的女儿 不是吗?
I paid for her daughter. What, fair and square?
我付了钱的 所以就光明正大了?
Oh, shut up! I was taking her back.
得了吧 我只是把她要过来
That's what I was doing there, I was taking her back.
我只不过是把她要过来
Why would you take her in the first place? What were you thinking?
那你首先想到的是把她要过来? 你在想什么?
I wasn't thinking!
我什么也没想
Her mother was knocking seven shades of shit out of her and I was trying to stop her. Which I did.
她妈妈在打她 我试图阻止 也的确做到了
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表