剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
How about some food? That might sober me up.
那就来点吃的? 一提吃的我就精神
Thimble full of wine.
就一丁点的酒
I've got a car. Just don't puke in it.
那坐我的车吧 不过别吐在我车里
I liaise between the exhibitions, the historians and the archives.
我奔波于各个展览 历史学家和各种档案馆之间
My job is to collect the assets.
我的工作是搜集有形资产
Sounds very cloak and dagger. The assets.
听起来非常神秘 有形资产
So it's like the photographs that are mounted in an exhibition,
比如说是展览会里的照片
or a sample of cutlery that was used in an old house.
老房♥子里的一套餐具
I collect all the work
我什么都要
and then I get the documentation to prove it's authentic.
然后办好文件证明它们是真的
It's like the evidence of the exhibition,
就像是 为可供展出出示证据
to speak in private detective lingo.
用私♥家♥侦♥探♥的话来讲就是这样
Thank you for that. I wouldn't have understood that otherwise.
谢谢你的解释 不然我还真不明白
And you, Jackson, what cases are driving you to distraction?
你呢Jackson 什么案子让你心烦意乱?
Are you ready to order? Oh, er...
需要点菜吗? 哦 这样...
Can I have spaghetti alle vongole and I'll have double the vongole.
我要蛤蜊酱意大利面 最好可以加双份蛤蜊酱
And for dessert, I'll have the tiramisu.
甜点的话 提拉米苏吧
You've ordered the dessert? Yeah, it's the best bit.
你点了甜点? 对 味道很不错
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
My humble abode.
我的寒舍
It's going through a bit of a reimagining moment.
你来了就变得蓬荜生辉了
Coffee? Yeah, black and sweet.
要咖啡吗? 好 加糖不加奶
Hello, Father!
你好 老爸
Oh hey, Marlee is... back.
你好Marlee... 回来了
You didn't mention you had a daughter. He does.
你没说你有个女儿 他有
I do and that's her and her name is Marlee and this lady's name
是的 她叫Marlee 这位女士叫
is Charlotte and she very kindly gave me a lift home.
Charlotte 是她载我回来的
Hi. Hi
你好 你好
What do you want for your dinner?
晚餐想吃点什么?
I've already had dinner at Sophie's, Dad.
我已经在Sophie那里吃过了
At Sophie's.
Sophie那儿
Are you drunk, Dad?
爸 你喝多了?
What kind of thing is that to say?
瞧你这话说的
Marlee's just started S1.
Marlee刚开始上中一了
S1? I hated S1, girls are so mean.
我可不喜欢中一 那些姑娘很毒辣
Can't believe you were mean.
真不敢相信你那时也很毒辣
I was mean to the boys. Now that I can believe.
我只对男生毒辣 这我就相信了
I'm going to go back upstairs and finish off my homework.
我要上楼去写作业去了
I'll only be about an hour.
大约要一个小时
So tell me when it's safe to come down, Dad, yeah?
到时告诉我什么时候下来比较合适 好吗?
There's no need for that, thank you.
没有必要那样 谢谢
Her mum's in New Zealand.
她妈妈在新西兰
Good.
很好
Good, that you said good.
很高兴你没意见
I like that.
我喜欢
I should go home, Jackson
我要回家了Jackson
Oh, that is mean. I have rules.
你真毒 我有我的原则
Oh, yeah? Yeah,
是吗? 是的
we haven't sharedenough cultural events together yet.
我们还没有互相了解透对方的文化活动呢
Are you going to expand my mind?
你打算让我大开眼界吗?
Maybe.
有可能
Good night. I'll see you.
再见 下次见
Allo, Mackie, me old mate.
你好啊 Mackie老兄
How did you know that horse would win?
你怎么知道那匹马♥会♥赢的?
I liked the name. I'm Nobody's Darling.
我喜欢它的名字 Nobody's Darling这名字跟我很搭
At 40-1, rank outsider, never won a race in his bloody life,
40比1的赔率 榜上无名 从来就没赢过一场比赛
you expect me to believe you didn't know.
你敢说你什么都不知道?
I didn't know.
确实不知道
Well you did something cos that wasn't a lucky bet.
你动了手脚吧 这根本不可能是运气的问题
The other bookies think so too.
其他庄家也是这样想的
What other bookies?
什么其他庄家?
I've called the BHA.
我已经通知赛马管理局了
And the bloody SID. There were other bets.
还有该死的SID 有其他人也投了
So there's going to be an inquiry.
所以要调查清楚
You know, you switched horses or something.
你懂的 以防是你换了马或是其他什么的
Don't you think you're going to keep my money, pal.
别妄想吞我的钱 老兄
What are we doing here, Dad?
我们来这干什么 爸爸?
We are just talking a walk.
我们来散步
Are you buying me a horse?
你要给我买♥♥一匹马吗?
Funny. I'm trying to find something to do together.
有趣 我在找一些我们俩能一起做的事
You used to love animals when you were little.
你小时候很喜欢动物
Yeah, Stuart took me riding a couple of times in New Zealand.
没错 在新西兰的时候Stuart带我骑过几次马
Did he? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
That was nice of him. Good old Stuart. Did you like it?
他可真好 老Stuart 你喜欢骑马吗?
I loved it.
爱死了
Jackson! Jackson!
Jackson! Jackson!
Dad, you're going deaf!
爸爸 你没听到吗?
Hey, how you doing?
嘿 最近怎么样?
Good. Are you coming to Pony Club?
很好 你要加入小马俱乐部吗?
No. Yeah!
不 好啊!
Hi, I'm Freddie. Marlee.
你好 我叫Freddie Marlee
We're just leaving, love.
我们是时候要走了 宝贝
No, we're not, we just got here.
才不是 我们才刚到
How about you go do whatever you came here to do
不如你该干什么就干什么去
and I'll stay here with Freddie.
我在这里和Freddie一起
Where's the owner?
主人在哪里?
In that shed over there.
在那边的棚子里
I'll be back in a minute.
我一会就回来
Come on then.
来吧
Isobel? She wasn't exactly a friend.
Isobel? 她算不上是朋友
She wasn't one of those friends you could just ring up and chat to.
她不是那种你可以随便打个电♥话♥就能聊天的人
I'm getting the idea that she preferred horses to people.
跟人比起来 我觉得她更喜欢马
Yes, exactly.
是的 的确
People didn't always... get her.
人们都不怎么...明白她
Why not?
为什么?
Personally, I think they were jealous,
个人认为他们是妒忌
you know, of how beautiful she was, winning everything.
你知道的 她人长得漂亮 干什么都行
But she just needed to be challenged.
她就是缺乏挑战
I think that's why she was moving.
我觉得这就是她搬走的原因
Moving where? Leaving Andy?
搬到哪里? 和Andy分手了?
Well, I don't think she'd had a chance to...
这么说 我觉得她没有机会去...
I don't think she'd figured it all out.
我觉得她不会明白这一切
It was kind of spontaneous. She was like that.
都是自然而然的 她就是那样
She had a thing about the Borders.
她非常喜欢边境地区
She asked me to look after her horses
她让我帮忙照顾她的马
until she could move down there.
直到她搬到那边去
I think she didn't want to deal with her mother.
我觉得她不想和她母亲打交道
But that's all a secret. I really shouldn't be saying anything.
不过那些都是秘密 我不能说些什么
Right, she's not coming back, Sasha.
没错 不过她不会回来了
I know, but she didn't want to tell anybody.
我知道 但她不想让任何人知道
Did Andy know?
Andy知道吗?
I don't know.
不清楚
Good?
好玩吗?
Did you know, at my school there are no girls?
你知道吗 我们学校没有女生
There's loads of girls at my school. They're all horrible though.
我们学校倒是一大堆女生 不过都特别糟糕
You should come there.
你真该去看看
Come on, let's go.
来吧 走啦
But, Dad, I need to take back my things.
爸爸 我要回去拿点东西
No, it's fine, I can take them if you want.
没关系 我可以去帮你拿
Thank you, Freddie
谢谢你Freddie
Just ignore him, he's always like that. Come on.
别理他 他总是那样 来吧
Hey!
喂!
Freddie!
Freddie!
Jackson. Rachel.
Jackson. Rachel.
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
I've brought my daughter, she's been riding.
我带我女儿来的 她来骑马
You've been following us?
你在跟踪我们?
No, no. It's just... one of those weird coincidences.
不不 不是的 只是一个很巧的巧合
Well?
那么?
Well, I don't think now is a good time for a chat, is it.
我不觉得这是个聊天的好时机 你说呢?
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表