剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
But...
但是...
Maggie and I didn't have any bairns, no matter how...
我和Maggie一直没有小孩 不管我多么努力...
I tried not to, but I couldn't stop myself from seeing Francesca.
抑制自己 我就是忍♥不住不见Francesca
The baby.
那个女孩
You know.
你知道吗
I couldn't stop thinking about her, she was so, so...
我无法停止想她 她是那么... 那么...
She had such... she had such blue eyes.
她有那么... 那么蓝的眼睛
Right. Enough.
好了 够了
But Carol, see, Carol wanted money.
但是Carol...你知道吗 Carol她只想要钱
And it got to so that she said she'd tell Maggie if I didn't...
如果我不给她钱 她会告诉Maggie...
And she'd... she'd stop me seeing Francesca.
而且她以后再也不会让我见Francesca
I got so steamed up and drunk that Hogmanay.
除夕晚会上我喝得太多了
That's it, Ray, get out, you're never coming back here.
Ray够了 你走 不要再来了
Get out my house!
滚出我的房♥子
He sorted it.
他处理掉了
That's the last of it.
就是这样
You cannae keep her, Ray. Talk sense!
Ray清醒点 你不能留着她!
You cannae keep her, it's no' right. Now get in the car.
不能留着她 这样不行 快上车
Ray!
Ray!
John and Kitty did all right by her. Sure they did.
John和Kitty和她过得很好 可不是吗
Me and Maggie would have done all right by her.
我和Maggie也能和她过得很好
Aye, you'd just killed her mother.
是啊 你才杀了她妈妈
If you'd been smart about it, you could've had your whore
聪明点的话 你可以私底下和你的婊♥子♥
and your daughter on the side, if that's what you needed.
还有你女儿在一起的 如果这是你要的的话
We all had whores on the side.
谁私底下没有别的女人啊
What?
什么?
Present for you, Kitty. From Len Lomax.
Len Lomax给你的礼物 Kitty
Hi.
嗨
Oh, my God. She's beautiful.
天啊 她好漂亮
Aye, aye, she is.
是啊是啊
Did you tell your wife?
你告诉你妻子了吗?
I told her the day I saw you.
见过你之后的第二天说了
Why?
为什么?
I couldnae've...
我本来可以...
I could have loved it. I could've learned to love it.
我会爱她的 我可以学着去爱她的
Maggie... Oh, God!
Maggie...哦...上帝啊!
We could have had a life, Ray!
我们本来可以好好生活的 Ray
There could have been life.
本来可以好好生活的
There could've been colour. We could've laughed.
本来会有滋有味的 我们可以欢声笑语
There could've been wax crayons and...
本来可以有蜡笔画的...
There could have been just something, Ray.
本来可以有些什么的 Ray
Ah, Christ, Christ, Christ. Maggie!
啊 上帝啊 Maggie
Anything but the life I've had.
而不是现在这样的生活
Maggie!
Maggie!
You think you're going to be a daddy now, after all this?
发生这事以后 你觉得你还能做个父亲吗?
You've always been too soft, Ray. Always have been.
Ray你一直以来都太软弱了 一直如此
The two of you just left a little boy in there, did you?
你们两个把一个男孩留在了那里 是吗?
Just locked him in with the body?
就那么把他和尸体锁在一起?
What kind of men do you think we are?
你把我们当成什么人了?
I thought he was with his father, that's what we thought.
我以为他和他爸爸在一起 我们是那么想的
We didn't think it was going to take three weeks to find the body.
我们没想到花了3个礼拜尸体才被发现
That was police incompetence.
那是警方无能
Where's my daughter? Can I see her?
我女儿现在在哪? 我可以见她吗?
Well, that will be up to her.
那得她说了算
What are you gonnae do? Brodie?
Brodie你要怎么办?
Brodie! What are you gonnae do?!
Brodie你要怎么办?
Thank you.
谢谢
Ah, Mr Brodie. So... what can I do for you?
呃 Brodie先生 我有什么能帮到你的吗?
I was hoping you might be able to arrange, um...
我希望你能帮我安排...
I need some new passports, identities, sale of the house
我需要新的护照 身份 把房♥子卖♥♥掉
and the money to be moved untraceably.
以及被转移得毫无痕迹的一笔钱
The whole thing, basically. For who?
基本上就是全套了 替谁办的?
For a couple of friends of mine. It's very costly.
我的两个朋友的 那可不便宜
20 grand cover it?
2万够吗?
No.
不够
That's all I've got.
我只有这么多
Then maybe we can come to some other arrangement?
那或者我们商量商量其他方案?
Like what?
譬如说什么?
20,000, Mr Brodie. Plus an acknowledgement that you owe me.
2万块 外加你承认欠我个人情
And that one day I'll give you a call.
将来我会打电♥话♥给你
No, I'm not working for you again.
不 我不会再替你干那种事了
I can have two whole new identities for you in 24 hours.
我能在24小时内给你搞定2个全新的身份
Bank accounts. Social security. For anywhere in the world.
银行账号♥ 社保号♥ 不管是哪里的
In 24 hours.
24小时内
Fine.
好吧
Thank you, Mr Brodie.
Brodie 谢谢
You've got my number.
你有我的号♥码
I certainly have.
当然了
Mama! Mama! Mama!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Where's her mother? Sichern off.
她妈妈在哪里 少管闲事
Hey, I'm meant to be handing her over to her mum. Hey!
嘿 我是要把她交给她妈妈的 嘿
Wir werden es von hier. Mach dir keine Sorgen ueber das Maedchen.
我们会从这儿接手的 别担心这女孩
Hi, Michael.
嗨 Michael
What's she called? Hope.
她叫什么? Hope
I'm glad he found her.
很高兴他找到了她
Can you tell Michael that he wasn't forgotten?
请帮我转告Michael 他并没有被遗忘
Yeah.
好的
Hey. Think you've forgotten something.
嘿 你是不是忘了什么
Thank you.
谢谢
I'll make sure the money from the house gets to you.
我会确保卖♥♥了房♥子的钱转到你账户
Yeah, and I know how much those houses go for, so don't try diddling me.
我知道那房♥子值多少钱 你可别想着骗我
I wouldn't dare. Anyway, thanks.
我可不敢 无论如何 谢谢
Say goodbye to Jackson, Courtney.
Courtney跟Jackson说再见
Goodbye.
再见
Bye. Lucy. It's the name on the passport, like you asked for.
再见 Lucy 这是护照上的名字 按照你的要求来的
Do you like Lucy?
你喜欢Lucy这名字吗?
Lucy.
Lucy
If I was going to have a little girl, I was going to call her Lucy.
如果我要有个女儿我就叫她Lucy
And what am I called?
我叫什么?
Michaela.
Michaela
Bloody hell!
该死的
Michaela! And Lucy.
Michaela和Lucy
Yeah, well, I'll have to get some leopard-skin leggings.
看来我得弄几双豹纹的裤♥袜♥穿了
Good luck. Come on.
祝你好运 走吧
Yes, m'lady?
什么事?
Ah, I just wanted to know if you'd got anywhere with
我就想知道关于和Tracy和Courtney Cross
Tracy and Courtney Cross.
你有没有什么进展
It's just that they've both disappeared.
她们两个消失了
And apparently Tracy's house is up for sale.
显然Tracy的房♥子现在待售
No, nothing, trail went cold.
没 没有 没什么线索
Could you look in my eyes and tell me that?
你能看着我眼睛说这话么
Louise. I've got nothing, the trail went cold.
Louise我没有什么线索
OK.
好吧
Is that why you called me in?
这就是你叫我来的原因?
It is.
是的
You got him then?
你抓住他了吗?
Yes, serial killer.
是的 连环杀手
Good job. You look knackered.
好样的 你看起来糟透了
Ach, well, there's a reason for that. Anyway, congratulations.
呃 这是有原因的 无论如何 恭喜你
Thank you. Do you want a drink?
谢谢 想一起喝一杯吗?
Don't mind if I do. Bit of old-fashioned police work.
好啊 有点当警♥察♥那时候的意思
Rough justice.
敬可悲的司法系统
Married life.
敬婚姻生活
So what's he like then, your Patrick?
你的Patrick是个什么样的人?
Seems a bit boring to me.
对我来说有点无聊
Well, Patrick is funny and thoughtful,
Patrick很有趣也很细心体贴
and a very good doctor, and he's clever and he makes me
他是个好医生 也很聪明
feel better than anyone's ever made me feel before.
他比其他人都让我感觉更好
Well.
好吧
And anyway, I'm not so interesting myself.
而且 反正我自己也不是多么有趣
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表