剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
I happened to have a load of money in my bag, as I'm having a new kitchen put in.I had £3,000 right there.
恰巧我包里有3000磅 本来是用来装♥修♥厨房♥的
It was a moment of madness.
只是当时失心疯而已
You could have called Social Services.
你可以去找社工
Look, I just wanted to get her away.For a bit.
我只是想带她离开 哪怕只有一会儿
Show her life wasn't all...
告诉她生活并不是都这么...
And I was going to give her back but when we got there,
我打算把她还给她妈妈的 但我们去到那儿
her mam was dead. I mean, properly dead. Courtney didn't see.
发现她妈妈死了 虽然不算难看 Courtney没看到
I just... I called Barry.
然后...我就打给了Barry
She did.
她的确打给我了
So what, you can't just buy a kid.
那又怎样 你不能就这么买♥♥个孩子吧
He's right, Tracy.
他说得对 Tracy
But if I hadn't, if she'd been in that flat 24 hours later,
但如果我不这么做 如果她在那公♥寓♥里再待一天
she'd have been dead too!
她可能早就死了!
So I've made my bed, I'm going to have to lie in it.
自己做的孽 自己承担
What does that mean? Eh?
那是什么意思?
Think about it, what do you think is going to happen now?
好好想想 你知道后果吗?
Look, Tracy, Barry said you were very affected by what happened with Michael Braithwaite.
Barry说Michael Braithwaite那件事对你影响很大
This is nothing to do with Michael Braithwaite.
这和Michael Braithwaite没关系
What happened to him?
所以他到底发生了什么事?
What? Tracy?
什么事 Tracy?
Len Lomax turned up first.
Len Lomax首先出现
He went in the ambulance with Michael.
他和Michael一起进了救护车
He was such a little thing, you know,
他当时那么小
being in there all that time, weeks and weeks, with his... mum.
一直待在那 一周又一周 和他的妈妈
He should have had help, you know, counselling you call it now,
他应该得到帮助 像你们现在说的'社工'
but then...
但之后...
Len Lomax?
Len Lomax?
You know, what happened, it knocked us sideways, didn't it, both of us.
那件事使我们俩又震惊又困扰
Finding Michael like that, then losing him...
在那种情况下发现Michael 接着就失去了他的消息...
We went the next day to find him cos they said he was in the children's hospital.
第二天我们去找他 因为有人说他在儿童医院
But that was it, he'd gone. He'd just disappeared.
但他走了 消失不见了
What do you mean? Did you try and find him?
你什么意思 你有找过他?
Yeah, but nobody had any paperwork on him,
是的 但没人有他的记录文件
not the adoption, not Social Services.
收养处 社会服务处 都没有
What about the police? What was Len Lomax doing there?
警♥察♥局呢? Len Lomax当时在那里干嘛?
In those days, y'didn't ask,
在以前 那是不能问
you didn't barge in tae a chief superintendent's...
你不能直接找总警司
No, but maybe we should have.
不 或许我们应该那么做
Get the kid away.
把孩子带走
Now hold on a second, ho, hey, just wait a second.
等等 等一会
Come on, down you get, get your bag, get your things.
来 下来 拿好你的包 收拾好你的东西
Hey, Alpha, round the front.
A字 在前门
Now stay there. Hey, you, Brodie.
待在那 你 Brodie
Come here!
过来
Hey, you.
你
Where do you think you're going?
你还能跑去哪?
Mr Brodie, I presume?
我猜是 Brodie先生?
My name's Jackson.
我叫Jackson
I'm a private investigator.
我是私♥人♥侦♥探♥
I think this was meant for you.
这本是冲着你来的吧
I got your dog some sausages as well. I hope you don't mind.
我给你的狗也买♥♥了香肠 你不介意吧
Aw, thanks.
谢了
What's he called?
他叫什么?
The Ambassador.
大使
That's an unusual name.
这名字不多见啊
I thought that was a name for a bigger dog.
还以为大狗才叫这名字
Aye, well, he's big inside, I suppose.
他内心很强大
I have a very normal name. I'm called Brian Jackson.
我的名字就普通了 我叫Brian Jackson
I guess that's where some of the misunderstanding might have come from.
我猜那就是常被误解的原因吧
Two private investigators called Jackson.
两个私♥家♥侦♥探♥都叫Jackson
Asking about Carol Braithwaite?
都是问关于Carol Braithwaite的?
Hmmm.
是的
So who's your client?
你的客户是谁?
He's a man who was... he grew up in children's homes, fostering.
他在儿童之家被抚养长大
I traced that he came from Scotland,
我查到他来自苏格兰
but there wasn't much to go on, records...
但没什么有用的记录
Do you think it's Michael?
你认为是Michael吗?
Yeah, might be, he can't remember much about where he came from.
有可能 他不记得他来自哪里
One thing he does remember is a mother.
他唯一记得的就是他妈妈
Couldn't put a face to her, he remembers her being very sick.
病得很重 不忍♥直视
He remembers watching Play School when some policemen came.
他记得警♥察♥来的时候 他正在看《幼稚园》
Y'know she was murdered, don't you?
你知道她是被谋杀的吧
Little Michael sat in the flat with her for three weeks with the body.
Michael和她的尸体在公♥寓♥里待了三个礼拜
Yeah.
是的
Well, he's not going to find his mum then, is he?
他也没打算去找他妈妈 不是吗?
He's not looking for his mum.
他不是找妈妈
What's all this? This all yours?
这些是什么? 都是你的吗?
Oh, yes, indeed.
是的
Where do you get it all from?
你从哪弄来的?
Catalogues. You must get the catalogues.
《目录》 你一定要有一本
They go out to all the BAPD members.
所有BAPD成员都会送一本
The what?
什么东西?
BAPD. You not a member?
BAPD 你不是会员吗?
I'm not much of a joiner-in. How much do you charge then?
我不爱参加俱乐部 你收费多少?
200 an hour, plus expenses.
200一小时 其他花费另算
Christ on a bucket.
真够黑的
Well, if you stretch it out,these things can add up.
如果事情能办的成 这些东西就值了
I'll bet.
可不是嘛
So you weren't asking about Carol Braithwaite at all then?
所以你根本不是在查Carol Braithwaite吗?
No, no, so, if he's not looking for his mum, who's he looking for?
没有 所以 如果他不是在找他的妈妈 那他在找什么?
Oh, I forgot the receipt.
我忘了收据
What?
什么?
Breakfast. It's an expense, isn't it? Back in a jiff.
早餐 这也算其他花销 不是吗 马上回来
You sneaky little bastard.
你这狡猾的小杂种
Hey, come here.
过来
Hey, come here! Come here.Get in, go on.
过来! 进去 赶紧
Actually, I'll take one of them an' all.
我只要一个
I'll take one of those lollies. Thank you.
我要一颗糖 谢谢
There we go.
来了
There's your ice cream. Oh, and I got you that.
你的冰淇淋 我还给你买♥♥了这个
Don't you like whistles? You can eat it.
你不喜欢口哨糖吗? 吃吧
You know, I was brought up round here.
告诉你 我在这里长大
When we were little, we used to go to all the rock pools.
小时候 我们常去海边游泳
And you could see little starfishes in them,
你能看到海星
and sea anemomes... amemonomes...
海亏... 海葵...
Anyway, the little red wavy things.
总之就是红色弯弯的东西
Courtney, if you could have anything you wanted,
Courtney 如果你可以得到任何你想要的
like you could have any treat
什么都行
and it might be the last time anybody asked you,
可能是最后一次有人这么问你
what would you have?
你想要什么?
I'm not 100% sure what we're going to do.
我不完全确定之后怎么办
I've got me house. I could sell me house.
我有栋房♥子 我可以卖♥♥掉
Maybe we could go to Argentina like the Nazis used to.
或许我们可以逃到阿根廷 和纳粹一样
Don't know why I mentioned Nazis,
我不知道为什么会提到纳粹
I don't suppose you even know what Nazis are.
我想你根本不知道纳粹是什么
Skipping rope.
跳绳
What did you say?
你说什么?
Skipping rope. Red.
跳绳的绳子 红色的
OK, yeah, I think we can manage that.
好的 这要求不高 我能满足
Or maybe not.
或许不能
You can't do it, Tracy.
你不能这么做 Tracy
Why can't I? What sort of life would she have had?
为什么? 没有我 她会过着怎样的生活?
That's not the point, I'm not going to let you.
那不是重点 我不会让你这么做
But you're not a copper any more, any more than I am.
你不再是警♥察♥了 和我一样
Here, boy!
这儿 狗狗
Let's take her back to Edinburgh and give her back to her family.
把她送回爱丁堡 还给她的家人
I'm not going back to Edinburgh, I know where I need to be, and it's here, near her.
我不去爱丁堡 我就在这儿 在她身边
She's got a father, she has to have a dad. You think?
她有父亲 她必须有个爸爸 你说呢?
Where's this dad when the mum was knocking hell out of her?
她妈妈打她的时候 他爸爸在哪里?
She was covered in bruises. You really think she's got some granny at home,
她全身都是淤青 你真以为她还有个奶奶在家等着她
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表