剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Come on, do something.
怎么没动静啊
Hey. Hey. Hey.
嗨 哈喽
Hey. There you go.
真乖
You're gorgeous, aren't you?
你最乖了
Hello, mate. What's your name?
你呢 你叫什么呢?
Hey, it's all right.
来 听话
You're trespassing.
你这是擅闯民居
Hey-hey, it's all right.
等等 我没有恶意
I'm sorry, I'm from Edinburgh,I just got lost.
抱歉 我是爱丁堡来的 我迷路了
You don't sound like you're from Edinburgh.
你说话不像是爱丁堡人
Yeah, well, I need to know where I am, that's all.
我只想知道这是在哪
Give me your wallet.
把钱包给我
Just... just keep calm, that's all.
冷... 冷静点
There's nothing funny going on.
被枪指着挺怕的
Jackson Brodie - private investigator?
Jackson Brodie 私♥家♥侦♥探♥?
That's why I was embarrassed to say I was lost.
就这样我还迷路 很丢人吧
So, what ARE you doing here?
你到底来干嘛的
I just want to find my way home, honestly.
我真的是找不着回家的路了
You didn't... come about Isobel?
你不是来找Isobel的?
No. Who's Isobel?
不是啊 Isobel是谁?
My daughter. She died.
我女儿 她已经死了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
The procurator fiscal ruled it was death by misadventure.
检察官判成意外死亡
She was beautiful, talented. A force of nature.
她又漂亮又聪明 是上天的宠儿
You thought I was here to investigate her death. Why?
你为什么以为我是来调查她的死?
I was driving home, was on the track near here, and there he was.
我开车回家 路过附近的跑道时看见了他
Ollie, Isobel's horse.
Ollie Isobel的那匹马
I just knew something was wrong.
我就知道肯定哪里不对了
I rushed back here and there was Andy.
我急忙回到这里 看见了Andy
Her husband.
她的丈夫
He'd found her and called the ambulance.
他先发现了她 叫了救护车
I still thought she just might be OK.
当时还觉得她没事
It's not like she hadn't been thrown before.
不像是被撞过
Isobel?
Isobel?
It says she wasn't wearing a hat.
说是她当时没戴骑马帽
That's what made me suspicious.
我就是因为这点起了疑心
Ollie's a wild one. A really powerful horse.
Ollie性子野 是匹烈马
She wouldn't even walk him around the ring without wearing a hat.
她出来遛马都会戴着帽子的
So, you think it wasn't an accident?
所以你觉得这不是意外
I don't believe it.
绝对不是
What about, er... Andy?
那Andy呢?
What does he think?
他怎么想?
Oh, he'd just arrived, so he says.
他说他也是刚到
I sometimes looked after Freddie,my grandson.
有时候我得帮他照顾Freddie 我孙子
He'd called round to ask me to babysit.
他来之前会先打电♥话♥
But he didn't have Freddie with him. So, why didn't he phone?
当时Freddie没和他一起 他为什么不先打电♥话♥呢
Look, this article's from five years ago.
这篇文章是五年前的了
Did the police investigate your concerns at the time? No.
当时警方有调查你说的疑点了吗? 没有
No... what? No, they didn't investigate
没有是指? 他们没有调查
or no... you didn't mention anything?
还是你什么都没提?
You didn't, did you? Why not?
你什么都没说? 为什么?
I just couldn't.
我不能说
What does that mean? You're a detective.
什么意思? 你是侦探
You could talk to Andy.
你去跟Andy说
But there isn't much time.
但也来不及了
He's leaving Scotland in three weeks.
他三星期后就会离开苏格兰
He just came round to tell me it's all been finalised.
他来是告诉我一切都结束了
He's taking my grandson to Lancaster.
他要把我的孙子带去兰开斯特
I'm not sure there's anything I can do.
我不知道我能帮到你什么
I just know my daughter was murdered.
我可以肯定我的女儿是被谋杀的
Let me see if I can find anything out.
那我试试看吧
What are his tastes? What should I wear?
他喜欢什么? 我该穿什么呢?
Should I wear heels, or...?
高跟鞋吗?
Right. Well, what would you wear?
好吧 那你平时都穿什么?
Really?
真的吗?
Have you thought about an image change?
你要不要考虑换个风格?
Oh, God, no, no!
天呐 不 不是
God, no, I'm not suggesting you dress like a prostitute. I'm...
我不是让你穿的像站街女
No. No, excuse me, just because
等等 只是因为
a woman wears a tight dress and a pair of heels doesn't make her...
穿着紧身裙和高跟鞋并不是...
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Winning manner with the clients there, Deborah.
战绩不错啊 Deborah
Surprised there aren't queues around the block!
等着聆听你教诲的得排出几条街了吧!
It'll pick up.
会有的
Who's this?
这是谁啊
Isobel Baker-Marshall,
Isobel Baker Marshall
the ex-wife, dead wife,
那个已经去世的前妻
of the bloke who's the fiance of the woman who was sitting here
刚刚那个女人的未婚夫
who wants to see if he's having an affair,
刚来的那个是想让我调查有没有婚外情
but her mother wants to see if he killed her, murdered her.
但死者的妈妈想知道是不是他谋杀了自己的女儿
And you're working for both of them. That I am.
你两头卖♥♥命 没错
That'll be fun!
好玩!
Hello. Jackson Brodie's office. Can I help?
您好 Jackson Brodie办公室 请问有什么事
Hello, can I speak to Jackson, please?
您好 我想找Jackson
Oh, yes, you're in luck. He's right here.
稍等 他刚好在
Phone call for you, Mr Brodie. Thank you.
找你的 Brodie先生 谢谢
Rachel. Any news?
Rachel 有进展吗?
Nothing yet, I'm afraid. Bit too soon.
还没呢 没那么快
OK. I'm sure you know what you're doing.
好吧 我相信你已经了解我的情况了
Yeah. Maybe follow him tomorrow. Not today because...
你明天再跟踪他吧 今天最好不要
after school, I've got my class, he'll be with Freddie.
放学之后我还得上课 他带Freddie
Talk to you soon.
再联♥系♥
Joe Burns?
Joe Burns?
Do I know you?
我们认识吗?
Jackson Brodie. Caught you stealing from your boss.
我是Jackson Brodie 查到你偷你老板钱的那位
You're the one who grassed on me?
就是你告发我的?
Mackie hired me.
Mackie花钱雇的我
Stinking ball bag!
那个混球!
I told him I'd pan his windies in.
我说过我要他好看的
He hired you? What, like a henchman?
他为什么雇你? 找你当喽啰吗?
Like a detective.
想找个侦探
So it wasnae Marie?
所以并不是Marie?
Look, we didn't hand you over to the police first time.
听着 我们第一次没把你交给警♥察♥
He's not going to go so easy on you this time.
这次他可没打算放过你
What are you talking about? I haven't even been near the shop.
你说什么呢? 我都没走近过那家店了
The track? I cannae go there.
赛场? 我不会去那里的
Why not? Pain.
为什么呢 难受
I'm detoxing from that scene.
我还没缓过劲
Money's still going missing, Joe,
Joe 钱到现在还没找到
so whoever you're working with, whatever you've got going on,
你有没有同伙 打不打算继续
now's the time to talk up when it's just between us.
告诉我 我帮你保密
It's got nothing to do with me.
跟我没关系
Why did you think Mrs Mackie was on to you? Dunno.
那Mackie夫人为什么针对你? 不知道
Well, why would you say it? I dunno.
怎么解释呢? 不知道
Maybe she saw I was dressing a bit flash.
可能她觉得我穿得太高调
She was suspicious, you know.
她疑心重
But this is just how I dress.
但我穿衣服就这样啊
I like to look smart.
我想看起来像个聪明人
Yeah. You've pulled it off, big time.
的确 看着不错 一流
Hello, Jackson. How you doing?
Jackson 最近好吗?
Er... I'm great. And late. What can I do for you?
还好 就是快迟到了 有事吗?
You still got a gift list?
你还有礼物清单吗?
I just got your thank you card and I haven't actually sent a present yet.
我收到你的感谢卡片了 但我其实还没送礼物
I wouldn't worry about it. You didn't turn up to the wedding.
没关系 反正结婚的时候你也没来
Yeah, I'm sorry about that, too.
很抱歉
Marlee's come to live with me, so I couldn't get away.
Marlee搬来和我住了 我走不开
She's living with you? By yourself? Yeah.
跟你住? 就你一个? 是的
Well, that's never going to work.
听着不靠谱
Thanks for that. How's married life?
好吧 婚后生活如何?
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表