剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Zumba was cancelled.
尊巴舞被取消了
Have they finally all died of heart attacks?
他们最终都死于心脏病了吗?
This is a friend of Isobel's, Jackson. This is my fiancee, Rachel.
这是Isobel的朋友Jackson 这是我的未婚妻Rachel
How do you do? Nice to meet you.
你好吗? 很高兴认识你
Let it get all dusty.
我来擦一擦灰尘
It's a nice one, isn't it?
她很美 对吧?
She was just the same in real life.
这就是她生活中的样子
Impossibly perfect. Ah, found it.
完美得不可思议 啊 找到了
Rachel, I've started the tea,
Rachel 我已经开始做饭了
but the potatoes are being obstinate.
但土豆还没熟
I will beat them into submission. Aye.
我会把它们收服的 好的
Hello, monkey. You must be hungry.
猴子 你好啊 你一定饿坏了
We're having chicken and mash. OK.
我们今天吃鸡和米糊 好的
Why don't you join us for dinner?
和我们一起吃饭吧?
Oh, no, thanks very much. You should be with your family.
不用了 谢谢 你该陪你的家人了
I've got to go. I just wanted to come by, really, to say sorry.
我要走了 我只是想过来看看 问候一声
Yeah, well, it was extremely good of you to do that.
你能来真是太好了
Thanks, Jackson. And please, do come any time. Thank you.
谢谢 Jackson 有空再来 谢谢
Bye, Jackson. Bye.
再见 Jackson 再见
What are you doing here? I told you he was looking after Freddie.
你来这儿干嘛? 我告诉过你他要照顾Freddie
Well, sometimes it pays not to take the obvious line of investigation.
有时候调查旁枝末节反而会有意外收获
You said you were going to be out.
之前你说你要出门的
I know, I know, I'm sorry, I just...
我知道 很抱歉 我只是...
All this, it's rather unsettling.
这一切实在太混乱了
I just want a normal life. A normal family life.
我只想过上正常的生活 正常的家庭生活
How long have you and Andy been together? Why?
你和Andy在一起多久了? 怎么了?
There's a picture on the wall of you and Isobel with Freddie.
墙上有张照片是你 Isobel和Freddie的合影
You were the nanny before she died, right?
她去世前你是这儿的保姆 对吧?
Were you having an affair then?
当时你们有婚外情吗?
We fell in love.
那时我们相爱了
Rather unsavoury, isn't it?
很令人厌恶 对吧?
Less Maria von Trapp, more the scarlet woman.
不再是玛丽亚·冯·特拉普了 只是一个第三者
Can't control your heart, can you?
人往往无法控制自己的内心 是吧?
Did Isobel find out? No. No.
Isobel发现了吗? 没有 没有
I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier, I was embarrassed.
很抱歉 我该早点告诉你的 但我实在难以启齿
You will keep following him, won't you?
你会继续跟踪他吧?
Find out what's going on.
直到发现事情的真♥相♥
Sure.
当然
Ah, she lives! The creature lives!
啊 她醒了! 小家伙终于醒了!
How we doing?
我们该怎么办?
Mm-hm.
嗯哼
Listen, I, er... I've got to work tonight. Sorry.
听着 我 呃...我今晚要加班 抱歉
It's OK, Dad. I'm old enough to look after myself.
没事儿 老爸 我已经可以照顾好自己了
No, you're old enough to think you can look after yourself.
不 你以为你能照顾好自己了
You're not actually old enough.
实际上还不行
Here you are. Come on. Get that down you.
这个给你 吃吧
Is there any Vegemite, Dad?
老爸 有蔬菜酱吗?
Do they even sell that here?
那玩意儿在这有卖♥♥吗?
You don't have to take me to school all the time, Dad.
爸 其实你不用每天都送我去学校
I like taking you to school.
我喜欢送你
But you're helicoptering me and it's not healthy.
但是你把我架空了 这不利于成长
I'm what? "Helicoptering you"?
我什么? '架空你'?
Hovering about me. I've got friends, I can walk with them.
是啊 我有自己的朋友圈 可以和他们一起上学
Well, I don't know them. Who are they?
可我不认识他们 都有些谁?
Emma and Sophie.
Emma和Sophie
I'm going to Sophie's after school for dinner.
放学后我去Sophie家吃饭
Hang on, I've got to call Sophie's mum and make an arrangement.
等等 我要打给Sophie妈妈准备一下
Dad, it's all organised, OK?
可是都已经安排好了啊 爸
Give me my bag.
把我的包给我
You stay here and I'll be fine, OK?
你待这儿 我能行的 好吗?
All right.
好吧
Have fun!
玩得开心点!
Morning, boss. I took the liberty of ordering you a coffee.
早上好 老大 我擅自帮你买♥♥了咖啡
I don't know what you like, so I got you a cappuccino. I hope that's OK.
我不知道你的口味 就买♥♥了杯卡布基诺 希望你喜欢
I did tell them to hold the chocolate sprinkle because to me,
我有交代他们不要加巧克力粉
you didn't seem to be a chocolate sprinkle kind of person.
因为我感觉你应该不爱吃那东西
Not that I know you from a bar of soap.
事实上我对你一无所知
Well, actually, I do now, obviously.
不过显然我正在努力
Lol!
哈哈!
If you don't like cappuccinos, you can totally have my peppermint tea.
如果你不喜欢卡布基诺 可以喝我的薄荷茶
Not a problem.
没关系的
I don't usually do caffeine as a rule, boss, makes me a bit manic.
我不常喝带咖♥啡♥因♥的饮料 老大 那会让我有点儿躁动
Actually, makes me a bit funny in the head.
或者说 会让我的大脑变得可笑
Just like to be clearheaded at work, just be...
我只是想在工作中保持清醒...
Who are you?
你是哪位?
Zoe Chalmers, boss, your new DS.
Zoe Chalmers 老大 你的新警长
We've not met yet.
我们没见过
Well, obviously, we have now.
显然我们现在见过了
Oh! Tell him to go away. Excuse me, boss?
哦!让他滚远点儿 抱歉 老大?
Go away, just like that. "Go away, Jackson," into the phone.
说走开就好 对着电♥话♥说 '死开 Jackson'
Detective Inspector Munroe's phone. DS Chalmers speaking.
这是警督Munroe的电♥话♥ 我是警长Chalmers
Er... Louise, please.
呃...我找Louise
Go away, Jackson.
滚远点儿 Jackson
Can I have a quick word with her, please.
我只要跟她说几句话 很快的
Tell her I'd like to ask her a favour.
告诉她我需要她的帮助
Go away, Jackson!
死开 Jackson!
Zoe, you're going to be quite useful after all.
Zoe 留着你还是很有用的
DS Chalmers, please.
请接警长Chalmers
CID. Is that DS Chalmers?
刑侦队 警长Chalmers吗?
Yes, sir. You're new, aren't you?
是的 先生 你是新来的吧?
Yes. Aye, this is Detective Superintendent Fraser.
是的 啊 我是刑♥警♥警司Fraser
I'd like you to run a PNC on a man called Andrew Marshall for me.
帮我查一个叫Andrew Marshall的人
Born June 7th 1974.
他出生于1974年6月7日
Er... well, sir, he is mentioned in the fatal accident report of his wife.
呃...好的 长官 他妻子的死亡报告中有提起过他
Filed 2007.
2007年的存档
Ruled misadventure.
裁定为意外事故
Anything else?
还有其他信息吗?
Nope, nothing.
没有了
Anything on a Miriam Baker,
有没有关于Miriam Baker的资料?
born sometime 1945 to 1955?
大概出生在1945到1955年之间
Er... yes, sir. One conviction from 1969.
呃...有的 先生 1969年以来有一次罪成
Tell me about James Garrick.
跟我聊聊James Garrick
What's that got to with anything?
他跟这起事件有关系吗?
You threw a brick through his windscreen,
你朝他的汽车挡风玻璃扔砖了
and one through his sitting room window, narrowly missing his wife.
还有他起居室的窗户 砖头差点就砸中他妻子
That's ancient history.
这是很久以前的事了
1969. Three months after Isobel was born.
1969年 Isobel出生3个月后
I'm not the one under investigation here.
我没有让你来查我
Miriam? Brandy?
Miriam? 和白兰地吗?
Miriam!
Miriam!
You asked me to look into something that might have been a murder.
你让我调查你女儿是否被谋杀
I have, I've found nothing.
我查了 可是什么也没发现
The only person with history of criminal activity is you.
而有犯罪历史记录的是你
So, what's going on? Be honest with me.
实话告诉我 到底怎么回事?
He was Isobel's father. Yes?
他是Isobel的父亲 对吗?
So? So, is that relevant?
所以呢? 所以跟他有关系?
He abandoned you?
他抛弃了你?
He should never have abandoned her.
他本来不应该抛弃她的
Instead, he went straight back to his wife and left us.
但他毫不犹豫地离开我们 回到了他妻子身边
I was 19. A girl needs a father.
我才19岁 女儿需要父亲
Kids need their mothers, too.
孩子同样需要母亲啊
Mm. A decent bloody mother. I was useless.
是啊 需要一个有名分的母亲 我很没用
I didn't have the first idea how to raise a child.
抚养孩子的事 我当时一点主意也没有
And she knew it, too, obviously,
她显然也知道这点
because she never stopped screaming at me.
因为她不停地对我尖叫
All my friends were off travelling the world
我的朋友们都在环游世界
and there was I in a tiny flat with a baby.
只有我待在一间小公♥寓♥里养孩子
I'm sure you did your best.
我肯定你已经尽力了
Maybe.
也许吧
I thought as she got older, it might change.
我以为她长大以后 情况会有所改变
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表