剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
It's excellent. Very sociable.
非常好 各种聚会活动
In fact, I'm having a wee drinks thing this afternoon
而且今天下午就有个小型酒会
at Patrick's... my... our house.
在Patrick... 在我们家里
A drinks thing? What, like a cocktail party?
酒会? 鸡尾酒酒会吗?
No, it's a gathering of friends. Patrick's colleagues.
只是朋友的聚会而已 都是Patrick的同事
People that couldn't make it to the wedding. Like me.
都没去成婚礼的人 像我那样
No, not like you. Civilised people.
不像你 他们是文明人
I'm not civilised enough to mix with Patrick's friends.
是啊 我的确没文明到Patrick同事那种程度
Well, do you want to come?
你来吗?
I might pop in. What time?
有空的话就去 什么时候
Well... it's 4pm, which is why I have to go.
下午4点 所以我现在就得走了
All right. Okey-doke.
还吧 那先这样
Shit!
靠!
Oh, hi, Louise Hi, there. Hi, there.
嗨 Lousie 嗨
Hi! I'm back, I'm back. Sorry,
我回来啦 抱歉有点晚
I got stuck at work. I've got everything.
上班真是忙啊 我把该买♥♥的都买♥♥好了
It's all right. Patrick and I have got it all under control.
别紧张 Patrick和我都准备好了
If I had a kitchen like this,
厨房♥这么好
it would make me make something other than toast.
要我是你 我除了吐司多少也做点其他的
Jackson Brodie was our first guest and he's been kindly helping me with the food ever since.
Jackson Brodie来的最早 一直帮我们准备吃的呢
Well, so you've got everything.
看来你都弄好了
No, no, no, you can never have too many mini quiches.
还没好 小曲奇饼怎么都是越多越好啊
I'll go and offer this lot round, make room on the plate for more.
我先把这些拿出去 一会空出盘子才能做新的
Yeah.
好的
He invited himself.
没人邀请他
It's fine. I was just surprised to see him at the door, that's all.
没关系啦 我就是看到他出现在家门口有点惊讶
Whose is all this?
这都是谁的?
Silver forks? I've never seen these before in my life.
银质刀叉? 我还从没用过呢
Well, they're mine... ours.
是我的... 我们的
The spoils of your former marriage.
你上段婚姻留下的战利品
My stuff like a refugee's compared to your stuff, you know.
我的东西跟你的比起来就像难民
A refugee who spends a lot of time in Ikea.
都是从宜家淘回来的东西
Well, if it makes you happy,
这样说希望你能好受点
I'll replace every last teaspoon in the house with their latest range. How's that?
我到时候把家里所有的茶匙都换了 如何?
Hey. Want a hand?
要帮忙吗?
Why is everything so bloody mini?
怎么所有东西都这么小呢?
So you don't have a mouthful of food when it's time for witty banter.
在你想说个笑话的时候才不会嘴里塞满东西
Can you pass me those skewers, please?
帮我递一下竹签吧
What, the mini skewers? Toothpicks.
小竹签? 牙签
Thank you.
谢谢
It's all right! Don't panic.
没事! 别慌张
You're all right. Patrick's friends are all right.
你还好吧 Patrick的朋友都还不错
Why wouldn't they be?
他们不应该好吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
So, what are we going to hit them with now?
接下来我们给他们上什么呢?
Mini pizzas, mini sausages? Pizza? Sausage?
迷你披萨 迷你香肠? 披萨? 香肠?
There's a lot of pressure to this married life, eh, Mrs C?
婚姻生活压力重重对吧 呃 C太太?
Don't do that.
别这样
You're not Mrs Carter?
难道你不是Carter太太?
Miss Munroe?
Munroe小姐?
Mrs Munroe-Carter. How about that? Very posh.
Munroe Carter太太 这个称呼怎么样? 很时髦吧
Piss off.
滚开
Pissing off with the... mini pizzas. Hey.
需要我带上迷你披萨嘛 嘿
He says, "How do I know it's you?"
他说 '我怎么知道是你?'
So Louise tells the filthiest joke you've ever heard in your life
Louise说的笑话一定是你们听过最黄暴的
and he goes, "Oh, yeah, I remember you."
接着他说 '哦 我记得你'
Now, which one of her three filthy jokes did she tell?
猜猜3个有色笑话里哪个是她说的?
Patrick? Have you got a minute?
Patrick? 有时间吗?
Excuse me.
失陪
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你知道自己在干嘛吗?
Trying to see if you're all right.
我想看看你过得好不好
No, what are you doing here in my house, in my life, with my husband?!
不 你待在我家和我丈夫混一起 你到底想干嘛?!
I'm trying to be civilised.
我试着当个文明人
Make things normal. Normal?!
让一切回到正轨 正轨?!
You're NOT normal! This is NOT normal!
不正常的是你! 这一切都不正常!
"Can I help you in the kitchen, Mrs Carter?"
'我能在厨房♥帮忙吗 Carter太太?'
"Oh jolly japes with PC Louise on the street."
'拿在街上巡逻的Louise开玩笑'
Is this some sort of joke to you? How dare you?!
这对你来说是个笑话吗? 你怎么可以这样?!
Of course it's not a joke.
这当然不是笑话
I'm trying to... move on.
我只是想... 向前看
I don't know what you want from me.
我不清楚你想在我这儿得到些什么
Piss off, Jackson.
Jackson 马上给我滚
Just go.
越远越好
Oh, God, I'm going to be sick.
天哪 我想要吐了
Just go! Please go home!
快走! 回你的家去!
OK, just go like this.
对 就像这样
Perfect.
很好
Oh, that's perfect on you.
哇 跟你很搭
Hi, Dad. Hi. How's it going over there? What you doing?
嗨 爸爸 嗨 在那里怎么样? 在干嘛呢?
Deborah's just helping me with my homework.
Deborah在辅♥导♥我做功课
She's all right, Deborah, isn't she?
Deborah她人很好 对吧?
Yeah. All right, good.
是啊 她很不错
Listen, there's one more place I've got to go, then I'll be back.
听着 我还得去个地方 去完我就回去
OK, then. see you later. Bye. See ya.
好的 待会见 拜 待会见
Another healthy snack?
再来份健康小食不?
OK.
很好
It's so nice to hear from a friend of Isobel's.
能见到Isobel的朋友真好
You used to ride together?
你们以前一起骑马吗?
Well, when I was a kid.
是啊 在我小时候
We moved to away, but I never forgot her
后来我们搬走了 但我从没忘记过她
and I thought I'd look her up now we've moved back.
现在我们搬回来了 我以为我可以拜访她呢
I couldn't believe it.
我真的无法接受
Please do come in.
请进来吧
If you could remove your shoes, please.
麻烦你把鞋脱了
The highest percentage of lead content in a home is dragged in with dirt.
家里铅过量的最主要原因多是随着尘垢进来的
Is that right?
是吗?
Yeah, believe it or not.
是啊 信不信由你
It's just to the left there.
就在左边
Straight through.
直走就到了
OK, Freddie, physics homework. Come on.
好了 Freddie 接着做物理作业吧
I don't mean to be rude, Dad, but when are we eating?
爸爸 我不想无礼 可是我们什么时候吃饭啊?
When you've done your homework. This is Jackson, by the way.
等你做完作业就吃饭 顺便介绍下 这位是Jackson
He knew your mum when she was a little girl. This is Freddie.
你妈妈还是小姑娘的时候他俩就认识了 这是Freddie
Hi, Jackson. How do you do? Good.
嗨 Jackson 你好吗? 很好
Come on, it's this way.
来吧 走这边
He's a good boy. Yes.
他是个棒小伙儿 没错
He's obsessed with the Multiverse. Have you heard of it?
他痴迷于平行宇宙论 你听过吗?
Er... it's a world just like this one where I shake your hand,
就是说在不同的世界里 这世界里我握着你的手
and there's another world where I stab you
另外一个世界里我却把你刺伤
and there's a world for every different thing I could do to you.
有那么一个世界我对你做着完全不同的事情
It's... rather tricky to get your head around.
这东西有点难解释
Is this Isobel? Er... yes, aye.
这是Isobel吗? 呃...是啊 没错
Yes, I'm the geek who got to marry the world's most beautiful woman.
是啊 我就是那个和全世界最漂亮的姑娘结婚的家伙
Very sorry to hear about the accident.
对于那次意外 我深表遗憾
Aye, five years now. March 12th.
是啊 那是5年前的事了 3月12日
She was such a great rider, as I remember it.
我记忆中她是个出色的骑手
How could it happen?
事情是怎么发生的?
Well, she was. The horse bolted and threw her.
她的确很出色 那匹马突然狂奔把她甩了下去
And by all accounts, it was over in a matter of seconds.
据说整个过程也就几秒钟的时间
To look at her, you wouldn't have known. She was still so... perfect.
看着她的时候你不会觉得她已经死了 她还是那么...完美
You know, she just looked like she was sleeping.
你知道吗 她看起来就像睡着了一样
The main damage was to the brain,
致命的伤在脑部
sustained on impact as her head hit the...hit the tarmac.
头部撞在...在柏油路上
And you found her? Aye, I did.
是你发现了她? 是的
"Do not trust the horse." i-I think Virgil said that.
我记得Virgil说过 '绝对不要信任马匹'
You weren't at the funeral.
你没参加葬礼
Oh, of course you weren't at the funeral.
哦 你当然没出席
It was a beautiful service.
葬礼办得很不错
Humanist, of course. In fact, I've got a programme here somewhere.
很人性化 其实我留了一份流程表
Hello!
哈罗!
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表