剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
That must've been very upsetting.
你肯定因此很难受
She wanted to leave, I would've been furious.
她想离开你 要是我的话也会暴跳如雷
What are you talking about? She didn't want to leave.
你在想什么 她没有要离开我
Who told you that? Rachel?
谁告诉你的 是Rachel吗?
I never said Isobel wanted to go. Why would she?
我从没告诉过你Isobel要离开 她为什么要离开呢?
Rachel sees what she wants to see sometimes.
Rachel有时候只看她自己想看的
She's a good person, she's great with Freddie
她是个好人 跟Freddie相处的很好
and he dotes on her.
Freddie也是
I should never have told her I loved her.
我本不应该告诉她我爱她的
I should never have let it get this far.
我根本就不应该把这件事弄得这么复杂
Ow! I'm sorry.
噢 对不起
Yeah, me too.
嗯 我也是
I bring peas.
我找到了些豆子
OK, put it on. Ahh. That's really cold.
好的 放上去吧 啊 真够冰的
Now can you see me? Are you seeing double?
现在你能看见我么 还是看到的是重影
I can't even breathe.
我都喘不上气了
I can't breathe.
喘不上气了
Is that cold?
冰吗
Yes, very cold.
嗯 很冰
Where's Marlee?
Marlee去哪了?
She's out, she's out with her mates, she'll be ages.
她和同学出去了 要很久才会回来
We've got a 66-year-old male found dead outside his house.
我们发现一位66岁的男子死在他家外面
His name is Ian Thomas Mackie, he's a bookmaker at Musselburgh.
名叫Ian Thomas Mackie 他是穆塞尔堡的一名庄家
We've got trauma to the head commensurate with a fall from that balcony up there, boss.
头儿 他头部的创伤应该是从阳台摔下造成的
Of course, the question is, did he fall or was he pushed?
当然了 问题在于他究竟是摔下来的还是被人推下来的
Who called it in? His wife, Marie Mackie,
谁报的警 他太太 Marie Mackie
although she said she saw nothing, heard nothing.
不过她说她什么都没看到 什么都没听到
Found him dead this morning.
今天早上发现他死了
Where is she, this Mrs Mackie? Inside.
Mackie太太在哪里 在里面
Did you hear any disturbance last night, anything at all?
你昨晚有没有听到什么动静 不管是什么
I said, I was at my sister Kath's house.
我说了我昨晚在我姐姐Kath家
And you were with Kath until?
你和Kath一直待到什么时候呢
About 11.00, our television programme finishes at 11.00.
11点左右 我们看的那个电视一般都是11点结束的
And then what did you do?
接着你都干了什么呢?
I came home and went to my bed.
我回到家 上♥床♥睡觉
Where did you think your husband was when you went to bed?
你觉得你睡觉的时候你丈夫在哪呢?
I told that girl, we sleep separately. Ian snores.
我告诉过那姑娘我们是分房♥睡的了 因为他打鼾
Can you think of anyone that would wish to harm your husband,
你知道有谁想要伤害你丈夫的吗?
any enemies?
有什么仇家?
Take your pick.
多得是
There's no sign of a forced entry.
没有强行进入的迹象
Your husband may have known his killer.
你丈夫可能认识凶手
Maybe he fell.
或许他是摔下来的
Pretty difficult to accidentally tip over that balustrade.
栏杆那么高 摔下来有点难度
He was a clumsy drunk and he was usually drunk.
他喝醉了的时候经常笨手笨脚的 而且他经常喝醉
Did that bother you?
是不是让你觉得很烦?
None of my business.
跟我没关系
Oh, shit. Marlee.
噢 该死 Marlee
Louise. Can I come in?
Louise 我可以进去吗?
What do you want?
有什么事吗?
Ahh.
呃
This is Charlotte, a friend of mine, this is DI Munroe, an old colleague.
这是Charlotte 我朋友 这是Munroe督察 一个老同事
Come in. You're not old. Stop talking.
进来 我没说你老 别说了
Are we in trouble, Detective?
督察 我们有麻烦了吗?
I need to talk to you about Ian Mackie.
我想跟你谈谈Ian Mackie
Your number was found in his phone records.
你的电♥话♥号♥码出现在他通话记录里
You spoke to him yesterday. When did you last see him?
你昨天跟他通过话 你最后一次见他是什么时候?
At the track yesterday.
昨天在赛场上的时候
And I did some detective work for him before that.
他之前雇我帮他调查过一些事情
He's an old drunk, you know.
他是个老酒鬼了
Well, he's dead, Jackson.
Jackson 他死了
Eh? What happened?
啊 发生了什么?
Yeah, I'm going to need to you to come down and make a statement.
你得跟我去一趟警局录一下口供
What, now? Well, as soon as you can.
什么 现在吗 你尽快
Sure.
好的
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Mm-hmm.
嗯
You all right? Yeah.
你没事吧 没事
I'd better call Marlee, see if she's all right.
我得打电♥话♥给Marlee 看看她怎么样
Yep, yep.
好的 好的
Come on, pick up. Pick up.
拜托 快接 快接啊
Hey, where are you?
嘿 你在哪?
What are you doing? Why did I have to call you?
你在干嘛? 为什么非得等到我给你打电♥话♥才说?
I was trying to be independent, Dad.
爸 我在努力变得独♥立♥
Well, how did that work out for you?
你觉得成功了吗?
If you're so independent, why didn't you get the right bus home?
如果你真的那么独♥立♥的话 你怎么没坐对车回家
I've no money left.
我没钱了
You spent the whole lot, the whole 20 quid. On what?
你把20镑全花完了 花到哪里去了?
Stuff with my friends.
跟我朋友们一起买♥♥的东西
I got you this.
我给你买♥♥了这个
I thought you'd like it.
我觉得你会喜欢的
Ya daft idiot. Now come here.
你个笨蛋 过来
There you are.
你来了
Rachel, I'm so sorry. I can't go through with this.
Rachel 对不起 我没办法再继续下去了
Oh, no.
噢 不要啊
You don't have to move out straight away or anything,
你不用现在立刻搬出去
you can stay until you get yourself sorted out.
你可以待到你自己理清楚为止
I'm sorry.
对不起
Mum!
妈妈!
Morning
早上好
You look terrible. Thanks very much.
你看起来糟透了 谢谢啊
Shouldn't you be discussing Man United and fishnets somewhere?
你现在不是应该和人在谈曼联和鱼网什么的吗?
Yeah, well, I've been there, done that and I did not want the T-shirt.
是啊 我去过那里了 受够了 而且我也不想要那件T恤衫
Anything on Rachel Stewart?
关于Rachel Stewart有什么发现吗
Ah yes, now, listen, Rachel Stewart has a postgraduate degree in Irish Literature
有啊 听着 Rachel Stewart有个爱尔兰文学硕士学位
but has only ever worked as a nanny.
而且也从来没做过保姆
Anything on the family?
家庭背景呢?
Yeah.
哦
She lived with an aunt after both parents were killed in a car crash
双亲出车祸以后就一直和一位阿姨一起生活
and when she was 15 she lived with a school friend's family
她15岁的时候和学校里的一个朋友一家人一起住着
so she has no family.
因此她没有家人
Rachel?
Rachel?
'What did you say to Andy?'
你跟Andy说了些什么?
He said the wedding's off. That he never loved me
他说婚礼取消了 他从来没爱过我
This wasn't what I asked you to do.
这可不是我要你办的事
Look, try and calm down.
听着 冷静一点
I'm sorry about that but isn't it better that he tells you now rather than later?
对不起 可是他现在告诉你总比以后告诉你好得多吧?
No, no, it's not. You ruined my life.
不 不是 你毁了我的生活
It's better the truth comes out now, Rachel, about everything.
Rachel最好现在说出真♥相♥ 所有事情
You've not been entirely honest yourself, have you?
你自己也不是一直很坦诚 不是吗?
Let's meet for a chat. Come on.
我们见面谈谈吧 拜托
I don't want to talk any more, Jackson.
Jackson我不想再谈了
I want to go home. I just want to go home.
我想回家 我只想回家
Brodie? What do you want?
Brodie吗 你想干嘛?
Jackson Brodie.
Jackson Brodie
We've got some questions for you about allegations of fraud
我们现因与Ian Mackie的死有关的一起欺诈案
in connection with the death of Ian Mackie.
需要找你谈话
What?
什么?
You can answer those questions at the station, let's go.
你可以到局里后回答这些问题 走吧
I'm dealing with something urgent. I'll come in later.
我现在有点急事 我一会再去
No, you'll come now. Let's go.
不行 你现在得跟我们走 走吧
I'm not under arrest, I'll come in, in my own time.
我又不是被捕了 我会去的 得看我自己的时间去
It's not an invitation, Brodie. I want to talk to you now.
Brodie这可不是个邀请 我现在就要跟你谈
All right. I'm picking up my daughter. No, you're coming in.
好吧 我把我女儿接上 不行 你现在就得去
Get off me. Jackson Brodie, you've now assaulted a police officer and you're under a arrest.
放手 Jackson Brodie 你现在因袭♥警♥被捕
Don't be an idiot.
别傻了
You're not obliged to say anything but anything you do say...
你有权保持沉默 但你所说的话...
Put him in the car, he knows how it works.
上车 他知道规矩
You know, you could have a lawyer. You don't want a lawyer then?
你知道的 你可以请律师 你不要请律师吗?
Just get on with it.
赶紧的
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表