剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
That she might soften, stop screaming at me, stop punishing me.
可能她会变得温柔一点 不再对我尖叫 不再折磨我
But even when she had a child of her own, she was so cold.
但即使在她自己当上母亲以后 还是一样冷漠
She could be so cruel.
她太残酷了
Is that why you didn't say anything?
所以你才什么都没说?
Didn't voice your suspicions when she died?
在她死的时候没有提出质疑?
It was wrong, but it was easier.
这么做是不对 但这样让事情变得简单
And it also meant that I could see Freddie.
而且这样我就能见到Freddie了
How do you mean?
怎么说?
Last time I talked to her, she told me with some glee
最后一次跟她聊天的时候 她开心地告诉我
that she'd made a new will.
她写了一份新遗嘱
So that if anything would happen to her and Andy,
如果她和Andy有个三长两短
Freddie would go to Andy's brother.
Freddie就交给Andy的兄弟抚养
She explicitly said she did not want ME to take care of him.
她明确地说不希望由我来抚养他
That I would ruin him.
说我会毁了他
So you thought if Andy got convicted of murder,
所以你觉得如果Andy被判处谋杀罪
you wouldn't see Freddie again and you kept quiet.
你就再也见不到Freddie了 所以你选择了沉默
I'll tell you what I think. I don't think there was a murder.
我来谈谈我的看法吧 我不觉得有什么谋杀
I think you kept quiet the first time to keep hold of Freddie
你第一次保持沉默是为了把Freddie留在身边
and this time, you're speaking out, you're lashing out,
而这次你选择说出来 你痛斥这件事
doing anything you can to stop losing him again. And I won't be part of it.
也是在想方设法留住他 我不会帮你的
No, it wasn't like that! That's how it looks to me.
不 不是这样的! 在我看来就是这样的
I didn't like Isobel very much, but I did love her.
我的确不是很喜欢Isobel 但我还是爱她的
And I did nothing for all that time. And for what?!
而且我此前什么都没做 要做什么呢?!
I'm still going to lose Freddie.
我早晚会失去Freddie的
Then you turn up on my doorstep and...
但是你出现在我门前...
I just couldn't ignore it.
我只是没办法不去想它
So if there is anything you can do, anything left you can try,
所以如果你能做点什么 试着找找遗漏的线索
do it, please, not for my sake, but for Isobel.
请一定要调查下去 不是为了我 而是为了Isobel
She deserves that.
是她该有的
All right.
好吧
You got a tip for me? Jackson.
我的小费呢? Jackson
Thought I'd whetted your appetite the other day.
几天前不是给你甜头了吗
It's not Joe Burns.
不是Joe Burns干的
Then who is it? I don't know.
那是谁? 我不知道
Did you put CCTV in the shop like I told you, after we caught him?
我们抓到他后 你有按我说的在店里装上摄像头吗?
Aye.
装了啊
Twenty number two. Twenty number two.
二十块二号♥ 二十块二号♥
Aye. Been glued to it like a bug-eyed nutter.
是啊 眼睛瞪得大大的盯着屏幕看
Nothing to see there.
但什么都没看到
Could it have gone missing between here, the shop and the bank? No.
是不是在商店和银行之间遗漏了什么? 没有
That cheeky water you were wanting? Thanks.
你要喝点水吗? 谢谢
What is all this? It's Jackson Brodie.
这是在干嘛? 这是Jackson Brodie
The private investigator I was telling you about.
那个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我跟你提过的
I thought that was all solved. Well, it's bloody not.
我以为事情已经解决了 可是没有
Let me guess, we owe you money.
让我猜猜 我们欠你钱?
Er... yeah.
呃...是的
How much do we owe you, Mr Brodie?
欠了多少 Brodie先生?
1,900 quid. Call it 1,500.
1900镑 就算1500吧
He's saving up to be a miser.
他是个吝啬鬼 把钱都存起来了
Stop your blethering, woman. I'll do it myself.
女人 别胡说八道了 我自己来应付
I'll head to the shops, as you seem to be managing fine on your own.
我要去买♥♥点东西 那你自己好好解决了
No. You're going to stay here.
不行 你要留在这儿
Somebody's got to man the stand
必须有人待在位置在
while I give the big man a look at the horses.
我要带那个大客户看马去
I think she's cheating on me.
我觉得她对我不忠
What, the money?
哪方面? 钱吗?
With a fella.
我指她有小白脸
She's always going out with her sister and that.
她经常和她姐姐什么的出门
Last year, she couldn't abide her face.
去年她还顾及一些颜面
Now she's there three nights a week. What's that all about?
现在她一周有3个晚上待在那儿 还能是什么?
Whoa-whoa-whoa!
哇哦哇哦哇哦!
You're asking the wrong person.
你问错人了
You'll have to ask her.
你应该去问她
She's there and there and every which where,
她一会在这里 一会去那里
but here with her man, where she should be.
就是不和她丈夫在一起 这是她最应该待的地方
Women, eh? Incomprehensible as racehorses.
女人啊 嗯? 跟赛马一样捉摸不透
Remember, pal, scared money doesnae win.
记住 朋友 舍不得孩子套不着狼
And never stake more than you can afford to lose.
永远不要下你输不起的赌注
You want a horse with good odds.
你需要一匹胜算大的马
Good jockey, fair shot.
出色的骑师 还有好样的发令
That's me, right there.
我就要这匹了
I cannae let you put 1,500 quid on that horse, Brodie.
我不能让你花1500镑在这匹马上 Brodie
Why not? Look at his odds against, you numpty.
为什么不呢? 瞧瞧它的赔率 你太傻了
Look at his form figures. He's a 40-1 no-hoper.
看看它的外形 他是40比1的赔率 毫无希望
Go for a sure thing.
要做胜券在握的事
I love a long shot, me. Nobody's Darling.
我喜欢冒险 就买♥♥Nobody's Darling
What?! He's drunk. You said you wouldn't keep doing this.
怎么了?! 他喝高了 你说过不再做这种事的
Doing what? If he wants to throw away 1,500 quid, that's his business.
做哪种事? 如果他想让1500镑打水漂 那是他的事
It's our business!
这是我们俩的事!
No, it's my business. It's my money.
不 这是我一个人的事 花的是我的钱
Fine.
好吧
£1,500 on number eight, please.
8号♥押1500英镑
1,500 on number eight.
1500押给8号♥
'They're off.
'开闸了'
'And straight into the lead goes the 2-1 on favourite, Morning Star...
'一开始领先的是Morning Star 它的赔率是二比一'
'He's followed by Equaliser...and Gerry Jackson on My Good Friend.
'紧跟着的是Equaliser…和My Good Friend'
'These four ahead by two lengths...
'这四匹马领先了两个马位…'
'..and Morning Star has opened a lead of two lengths.'
'...Morning Star 又拉开了两个马位'
'My Good Friend is in second place...'
'My Good Friend 目前排在第二'
'These four are now pulling away from the chasing group...'
'这四匹马正慢慢抛离马群'
'with Dark Cloudings and Harry Hotspur falling further back,
'Dark Cloudings和Harry Hotspur落在后头'
'and the 40-1 outsider Nobody's Darling picking up the rear...'
'还有一赔四十的Nobody's Darling坐拥最后一位'
How am I doing? You're losing.
怎么样? 你要输了
'..It's still Morning Star by a length.'
'Morning Star依旧领先一个马位'
'And with two furlongs to go,
'还有两弗隆的距离就跑完了
Morning Star in the lead by a short head.'
Morning Star只领先了一个马头不到'
'These two are pulling away from the field, but look at this!
'这两位要赢了 但等等!'
'Nobody's Darling is making a strong run from the back...' How am I doing?
'Nobody's Darling从后方突然发力' 怎么样?
'He's moving up. Passing Gloomy Monday and look at him go!
'它勇往直前 看看啊 超过了Gloomy Monday'
'He's pounding through the chasing pack.
'它正在赶超那一群的追随者'
'This is amazing, an astonishing run from the outsider....'
'太棒了 落魄者呈现的一场盛宴'
'It's going to be very close as they head for the line.
'快到终点了 它们的距离越来越近'
'Nobody's Darling making a final push...'
'Nobody's Darling最后奋力一搏'
'..and at the line it's Nobody's Darling by a short head from Morning Star...'
'Nobody's Darling以不到一个马头的优势赢了Morning Star'
It's impossible.
这不可能
Eh? You psychic or something, pal?
你是有超能力还是怎么回事 老兄?
Did I win? Aye.
我赢了? 对
Did I win?! Aye.
我赢了? 对
H-H-How much did I win?
我 我 我赢了多少?
61,500.
六万一千五
Sorry.
抱歉
It's all yours.
都是你的了
What's going on? Where are you going?
发生什么了? 你要去哪儿?
To see my sister. Oh, your sister, eh?
去看看我妹 哦 你妹 对吧?
Going to buy her another fancy supper, are you?
去请她吃一顿上好的晚餐 对吗?
See what I telt you. I telt you that it's not on, not on.
我告诉你 告诉你这还没完 没完
Thanks, sorry, thanks.
谢啦 抱歉 谢谢
Oh, hey, excuse me.
嘿 打扰一下
Oh, thank you, wouldn't want to leave that behind. You're very kind.
谢谢 最怕把手♥机♥弄丢了 你真是个好人
You're not leaving, are you? Right now.
你要走了 现在就要走了吗?
Yeah, it was a work bonding day. It's hard work, bonding.
没错 今天是工作日 繁忙的工作日
I need some food and some proper wine
我要吃点东西 来一杯好酒
and I really need to get out of here.
但我要先离开这里
Oh, I'd love a glass of wine.
我也挺想来一杯的
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
I would like to take you for a glass of white wine,
我想请你喝一杯白葡萄酒
although possibly in a taxi, I think I've drunk too much.
虽然可能在出租车上 我已经喝得喝多了
Yeah, I'd second that. But it could be fun.
那我要考虑考虑了 很好玩的
I don't go home with drunk men.
我不喜欢和醉汉一起回家
Neither do I.
我也不喜欢
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表