剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
You have to go and get her.
你必须要把她找回来
I can't just grab her.
我又不能抓着她
We have to do something.
我们必须要做点什么
What's important is she understands that she has options,
重点是要让她明白她是有选择的
that she can walk away.
她可以选择离开
I should have stood up to my husband
我当时就应该反抗我丈夫
when he first wanted to send her back.
在他第一次说要把她送回去的时候就应该
I should have fought, I should have walked away.
我应该反抗 我应该选择离开
Please go to her.
去找她吧
Tell her I just want her to be safe.
告诉她我只是想让她平安无事
Tell her to be strong, tell her...
告诉她要坚强 告诉她...
Tell her I'm sorry.
告诉她我很抱歉
Hey...
诶...
I'll see what I can do.
我看看我能做些什么
He'll want to know where I was. We didn't meet, OK?
他想知道我在哪里 就当我们没碰面 好吧?
Sure.
当然
Hey.
嘿
Well, if it's any consolation, you're not the first.
如果说这算安慰的话 你并不是第一个
Great.
很好
Charlotte, or Carina as she's also known, is quite the multi-tasker.
Charlotte 人们也叫她Carina 是一个很会左右逢源的人
When she wasn't with you, she was fleecing some banker in Glasgow
她离开你的那段时间 在格拉斯高剥削一些银行家
out of nearly 200 grand. I'm so sorry.
有将近二十万镑 我很抱歉
She's a pro, so she knows how to cover her tracks,
她是个行家 所以很清楚怎么掩盖行踪
but I can give you her file if you want.
不过你想要的话我可以把她的资料给你
No, you're all right. Forget it.
不了 你真好 不用了
What, you not going to try and find her?
怎么 你不想把她找出来吗?
Serves me right, doesn't it?
我活该 对吧?
Sorry.
抱歉
Thanks.
谢谢
You keep saying it's this other bloke's.
你不断说是别的小伙的
Because it is.
因为就是
Well, maybe, but then you say you're big for dates or whatever.
那好 是可能 然后又说是约会时不小心怀上的
So? So maybe you're not, maybe you got it wrong.
所以? 所以也可能不是 可能你弄错了
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Julia, we need to get you ready.
Julia 就差你没准备好了
Sorry, Ollie, just give us a minute?
对不起 Ollie 再等一下好吗?
I don't think it is.
我不相信
This is exactly why I didn't tell you.
这就是我为什么没有告诉你
Tell me what? Tell me it could be my baby?
告诉我什么? 告诉我那可能是我的孩子?
No, why I didn't tell you I was pregnant,
不是的 我为什么不告诉你我怀孕了
because I knew you'd leap to all the wrong conclusions
是因为我知道你会立马下很多错误的结论
and insist on sweeping in and doing the decent thing.
然后强行干涉 做那些体面的事
Even though it's not your problem.
即便那不是你的问题
Let's take a test. What?
做个鉴定吧 什么?
Let's take a paternity test and find out, once and for all.
做个亲子鉴定就知道了 一了百了
Right, so I should stick a needle into my unborn baby,
对 我应该把一根针插到我未出生孩子的体内
quite possibly risk aborting it, just to satisfy your ego?
冒着流产的危险 就为了满足你自己?
That's not what this is.
不是这样的
You know, I am so glad you are not the father because the thought
你知道吗 我很庆幸你不是孩子的父亲
of raising a child with you is becoming more hideous by the second.
因为这会儿我才知道 跟你一起养活孩子这个想法多可怕
Julia, look, I have a right to know...
Julia 你想啊 我有权利知道…
No, you don't.
不 你没有
Ready now, darling.
准备好了 亲爱的
This is my baby and my body
这是我的孩子 我的身体
and it has absolutely nothing to do with you.
跟你一丁点的关系都没有
So why don't you go and find something else to obsess about?
你为什么不去找点别的事干?
I need to get back to work.
我要回去工作了
Hello? Hey, hi.
你好 嘿 你好
No, that's fine, I can come and collect the rest at the weekend.
不 没问题 我可以周末去拿剩下的那些
Well, no, I've got my keys, so don't...
好吧 不 我有钥匙 所以别...
No, Patrick, I'm not saying that
不Patrick 我不是那个意思
because I don't want you to be there.
因为我不想让你出现在那里
Look, I've got to go.
先这样 我要挂了
Do you think this is where he's meeting his new supplier?
你觉得他就是在这里和新供应商见面吗?
Well, if he isn't, this is another day down the pan.
如果不是的话 我们今天又白跑一趟了
Yeah, but if he is and we can start to piece together a whole network...
不过 如果是的话 整个事情的脉络就开始显现了
Oh, I know, it'll be just like The Wire!
我知道 就跟《火线》里演的一样!
What the hell is he doing here?
他在这干什么?
Is Samira about? Back there? Ta.
Samira在吗? 在后面? 谢啦
Hi.
你好
What are you doing here? I'm not going back.
你在这干什么? 我不会回去
Ah, I wouldn't try to take you.
啊 我不会逼你的
Just come to see if you're all right.
只是来看看你怎么样了
What's your problem? You can't be here.
你有什么毛病? 你不该来这儿
What's the matter? You can't talk to friends?
发生什么了? 你就不能跟朋友谈谈吗?
You're not my friend and I don't want to talk to you.
你不是我的朋友 我也不想跟你说话
Yeah, but Rhys wouldn't like it if you did, would he? So what, just go.
对 但Rhys不会高兴你这样做吧? 那又怎么样 你走吧
So, doesn't that remind you of someone else?
难道这就没让你想起另外一个人?
At least he cares enough to be jealous.
至少他会在乎到吃醋
Look at yourself, having to hide away.
看看你自己 必须要躲起来
I'm not stupid.
我并不是傻瓜
I know you're not.
我知道你不是
Look, your mum wanted you to know she was sorry how it went.
你妈妈想告诉你 她对发生的一切感到抱歉
Is she all right?
她还好吗?
No, not really. She's worried about you, she loves you.
不算太好 她很担心你 她爱你
I just wanted you to know that when you've had enough, you call me
我只是想让你知道 你受够了这些的时候 打个电♥话♥
and I'll help you, all right?
我会来帮你的 行吗?
All right. Just go, yeah?
可以 走吧 行吗?
Ah, who do we have here?
啊 这是谁来了?
Who are all these people?
这些人都是谁?
What the hell are you doing here? I'm handling this.
你在这里干什么? 我正在解决这件事
You're not going in there and starting a war, right?
你不是来挑事的吧?
She doesn't... Of course not.
她不... 当然不是
Mr Marshall is the sort of man who understands transactions.
Marshall先生是一个熟悉交易的人
I am treating this as a transaction.
我把这当作一场交易
You're not serious. You're not going to pay him.
你不是认真的 你不会付他钱
She's your daughter. You can't buy and sell her.
她是你女儿 你不能用她做买♥♥卖♥♥
I will pay him once.
我这次会付他钱
My daughter will see him for the man he really is
我女儿将会发现他的真面目
and that will be the end of it.
然后事情就该了结了
And then what? You'll just ship her off somewhere?
然后呢? 你就把她运到别的地方?
She's my child, Mr Brodie.
她是我的孩子 Brodie先生
I will decide what is best for her.
我会替她做最合适的决定
Just as you did for your friends when you needed my help.
就像你需要我的帮助时 你为你朋友做的那样
Help which can easily be undone.
忙可以帮 也可以轻易收回
Do you understand?
懂了吗?
So, do I put him in the surveillance log?
所以我要把他列入监视日志里吗?
Well, leave it with me. I'll have a chat with him.
让我来吧 我和他谈谈
Just find out what's going on. OK.
弄明白发生了什么 好的
Good for you, Brian Steele.
不错嘛 Brian Steele
First sign of madness, you know.
发疯的前兆 你懂的
Hey.
嘿
I really don't want to fight anymore.
我真不想再跟你闹别扭了
Me neither.
我也是
Can we just not talk about it? At least for a bit.
我们能别说这个了吗? 说一点别的也好
Come in. Here, I'll get you a chair.
进来 这里 我给你拿张椅子
Thanks. Can I get you something?
谢谢 想要点什么吗?
No. Cup of tea or a glass of water?
不 一杯茶或者一杯水?
No, thanks.
不了 谢谢
Finished for the day?
今天忙完了?
Yes, two more days and I'll be back in London this time next week.
是的 再过两天 下周这时候我就会回到伦敦
Actually, I've just been for my scan. Baby's healthy.
其实 我刚照了B超 孩子很健康
Good. I even heard the heartbeat.
很好 我甚至听到了心跳
Came out and realised I had no-one to tell.
可出来之后 才发现我没有人可以分享
Hey... Sorry.
嘿... 抱歉
It's all right... Silly...
没关系... 真蠢...
No, it's not.
不 不是的
There's no reason why you should be interested...
你没有感兴趣的理由...
I had some tissues round here somewhere. No, I'm fine, I'm fine.
我这里有纸巾 不 我很好 很好
Listen, you don't have to go through this alone.
听着 你不必独自承担这些
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表