剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Hey.
嘿
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了?
Yeah, I'm all right, thanks. How've you been?
我挺好的 谢谢关心 你还好吗?
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了?
New Zealand, where do you think? Looking after Marlee.
新西兰 你以为我去哪儿了? 去看Marlee了
You have not been in New bloody Zealand.
你才没在新西兰呢
You were there a couple of months and you disappeared.
你在那儿呆了两个月 然后就消失了
I went walkabout.
我去了别的地方走走
So why not answer your phone for the last three weeks?
过去的三个星期你怎么都不接电♥话♥?
The charger broke. You left New Zealand three weeks ago.
充电器坏掉了 你三个星期前就离开新西兰了
Right.
对
Slink off somewhere else to lick your wounds,
溜去不知哪个地方舔伤口去了
because Louise wants to marry someone nice?
因为Louise找到了头好人家
I was working, actually. Did you get paid for it?
其实我在工作 有钱收的吗?
What is that?
什么玩意?
The Ambassador. Do you want him?
大♥师♥ 你想养吗?
What's he eat? Ferrero Rocher?
他吃什么的? 费列罗吗?
Patrick's not nice and reliable. Why would you say that?
Patrick不是好人信不过 你为什么那么说?
He's a bit of a tit, if you ask me.
如果你问我 他就是个孬种
Don't touch my computer. Did you get paid for it?
你别弄我的电脑 你收钱了吗?
Hey, my laptop is charging.
我的本子在充电
You won't have a laptop in a few weeks, Jackson.
Jackson 接下来的几个星期你都不会有本子用
Do you know what I have been having to do? What?
你知道我都在做些什么吗? 什么啊?
I've been working as you.
我一直在替你工作
Unless you want to extract your thumb from your anus
如果你不想自己的拇指头从自己的屁♥眼♥里抽出来
and come up with some ideas...
顺带一些...
Mr Brodie? Have I come at a bad time?
Brodie先生? 我来得不合时吗?
No!
不!
You're right on the minute, Miss McMaster.
McMaster小姐 你来的刚刚好
Come in and make yourself at home.
请进 随便坐
Client. I booked her in.
客人 我约的
We need to have a serious financial talk... and behavioural.
我们要认真地谈谈钱的问题... 还有规矩
Any chance of a cup of tea?
倒杯茶好吗?
Glass of water? For the client.
就一杯水? 给客人的
Mum, my adoptive mum, was a model during the '70s.
妈妈 我的养母 在七十年代是个模特儿
She was... her name was Kitty Winfield.
她叫... 叫Kitty Winfield
Gorgeous.
很美
She was. She gave it up. Came home, gave it up to be a good wife.
是的 不过她放弃事业 留在家当一位贤妻
Dad was a police surgeon in Edinburgh.
爸爸在爱丁堡是警队里的医生
They couldn't have kids, broke their heart.
怀不上孩子 他们伤透心了
Have you got kids?
你有孩子吗?
Daughter.
女儿
But then I came along, like a gift.
然后我出现了 像是恩赐
It's why they called me Hope.
所以他们管我叫Hope(希望)
When were you born? When did you come along?
你什么时候出生? 什么时候被收养?
Beginning of 1979. They got the news at a Hogmanay Ball.
1979年的伊始 他们在除夕庆典上收到了消息
Vicars and tarts.
牧师与妓♥女♥的事
Not long after, they took me to Australia.
不久之后 他们把我带去澳洲了
Dad died, 1997.
爸爸在1997年时去世了
Mum last year.
妈妈去年也走了
Sorry. I nursed both of them.
抱歉 我照顾着他们
If you've been given away, you see, even for the best of reasons...
如果你被送走了 即使是出于最好的选择...
You have a... you don't stop grieving for it.
你会... 你也不会止得住伤心
If I have a mum here, I want to know.
如果我妈妈还这里 我想找到她
Did you, they, keep in touch with anyone from back here?
你有没有 他们有没有跟这里的人有联♥系♥?
Always got a Christmas card from Ray and Margaret.
以前常收到Ray和Margaret寄来的圣诞卡
Ray and Margaret?
Ray和Margaret?
Don't know the last name. Scottish stamp though.
我不知道他们的姓氏 但是是苏格兰的戳印
Little lion in the corner.
角落上有只小狮子
I've got to say to you what I say to a lot of people in your situation.
我要跟你说的话 已经跟许多人说过了
Apart from the fact that I may not come up with anything -
除了我可能什么都查不到以外
it doesn't necessarily always end in a happy ending.
这种事不一定有个好结局
Happy or not, I want to know.
不管是好是坏 我就想知道
I did it in the microwave, is that OK?
我用微波炉热了 可以吗?
Only don't have it straightaway
只是不能马上吃下去
cos somebody said it keeps on cooking in your stomach.
因为有人说它会继续在你的胃里烧
Tummy.
肚子里
I don't really know much about microwaves.
我不太懂微波炉什么的
Yeah.
好了
Shut up.
闭嘴
We knew Kitty and John from work dos and things.
我们在工作聚会上认识Kitty和John的
Work? Ray was a policeman. Oh, right.
工作? Ray是警♥察♥ 嗯
I mean to say, we were little more than acquaintances, y'know.
我意思是 我们之间的交情不深
I don't know why you're here asking.
我不明白为什么你来打探
Did you send them Christmas cards?
你们寄圣诞卡给他们了吗?
No. No.
没有 没有
We never had their address. I remember they got a baby, but...
我们根本没有他们的地址 我记得他们有个孩子 但是...
Where were they, New Zealand?
她们在哪儿? 新西兰?
Australia.
澳洲
They would get a baby, of course.
他们当然会有孩子
Kitty had everything, pretty much.
Kitty拥有一切 很富有
What did they end up calling her?
他们帮她改了什么名?
Hope.
Hope
So do you remember any of the circumstances in which they got the baby?
你们能不能记起他们在什么情况下得来的孩子?
They got her and they moved.
他们收养了她 然后就搬走了
And the real parents, the birth parents?
那么亲生父母呢?
Car crash.
车祸
Don't suppose you remember their name?
我想你记不起他们的名字了吧?
They always had the luck.
他们总是挺走运的
Ray and I, we'd thought about adoption, but...
我和Ray也想过领养 不过...
I'd had trouble with my nerves, you see,
我会神经过敏
and, eh, myself and Ray were... they turned us down.
而我和Ray... 他们拒绝了我们
You said the word "depression" in those days and folk'd run a mile.
那个年代你要说起'抑郁'这词 大伙立马离你远远的
Now it's almost compulsory.
现在几乎成了人们的必修课
We've managed all right.
我们过得还好
I'm a lot better now.
我现在好多了
Good. Look, I'll leave my card.
好 我把名片留下
If you do remember anything at all,
如果你们想起了什么
please don't hesitate to give us a ring.
请给我们来个电♥话♥
I wish I'd been born Kitty Winfield sometimes.
有时候我真希望我就是Kitty Winfield
I wouldn't have swapped you for every Kitty Winfield in the world, Maggie.
Maggie 我不要Kitty Winfield 我只要你
I've tried my best.
我尽力了
Aye.
对
Well, I'll let myself out.
我自己走就好了
These look nice? What size are they?
这些好看吗? 什么码的?
I can't tell what size anybody's supposed to be. Kids. All so fat.
我看不出是给多少大的人穿的 小孩子都是胖胖的
How old are you, Courtney?
你多大了 Courtney?
Are you four?
你四岁吗?
Or are you a bit older, are you five?
或者大一点? 五岁?
Courtney?
Courtney?
Cut your leg off and count the rings.
把你的腿砍了 然后数一下年轮?
Do you want some crisps?
要吃薯片吗?
Here you go.
给你
Hey, that's the pig of your rucksack.
嘿 那是你背包上的小猪
Will we get him? Yeah, will we get him?
我们买♥♥吗? 我们把他带回家吗?
Huh, yeah.
买♥♥了
We're not really going to cut your legs off.
我们不是真的要把你的腿砍了
Tracy didn't mean it.
Tracy不是说真的
Tracy didn't bloody mean it.
Tracy真的不是说真的
What's up, Trace?
怎么了 Trace?
This and that. What's up with you?
没什么特别 你好吗?
Same old thing. Sunshine and rainbows.
老样子 挺好的
Listen, have any kids been reported missing?
听好 有没有儿童失踪报告?
You've retired. Have you not?
你不是退休了吗?
Tracy?
Tracy?
Hey, come here. Sit, sit. There you go, stay right there.
过来 坐 坐这里 别走开啊
And bugger off as well.
别跟来
Can I help?
需要帮忙吗?
I'm a private investigator. My name's Jackson.
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 我叫Jackson
Aren't you supposed to be meeting her at 2.00? Eh?
你不是两点才来见她吗? 什么?
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表