剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Your appointment's not till 2.00.
两点才是你约的时间
Eh, I didn't...
呃 我不是...
Oh, well, go in, I'll see if I can find her, OK?
进去吧 我看能不能找到她 好吗?
Help yourself to her tea, if you like that kind of thing.
你自己倒茶吧 如果你喜欢喝那玩意
Tastes like cobwebs to me but there you go, each to their own.
那个味道我可咽不下去 你自便 各有所爱嘛
Carol Braithwaite.
Carol Braithwaite
Stay there. Stay. Stay! Shut up.
别动 别动! 闭嘴
Genius.
很好
Braithwaite.
Braithwaite
WPC Tracy Waterhouse, 1979. Hmmm.
Tracy Waterhouse 女警 1979年
Smile.
笑一个
Come here, come on, come here. Get under there.
过来 快点 过来 到那底下去
Go on, get under there.
快到那底下去
Go on. Go on. You'll get me in trouble, go on.
快快 别给我惹麻烦 快
She's at a sexual harassment seminar.
她正在开一个关于性骚扰的研讨会
Well, huh, oh, all right.
好吧 没关系
Ummm, thanks.
行 谢了
I'm allergic. Just so you know.
你看看 我过敏
See me, I'm going to look like pink porridge oats in about two minutes.
瞧 才两分钟我就起红疹了
Guess you don't want him then?
你的意思是不想见到他?
No, thanks.
没错 麻烦了
All right, come on.
好吧 过来
Can you look up a Tracy Waterhouse for me?
能帮忙查一查Tracy Waterhouse吗?
Police or ex. Edinburgh.
在爱丁堡当过警♥察♥
'You've got £20,000 in a bag here.'
'你有个包里装着两万块钱'
Yeah.
我知道
'Can I bank it?'
'我能存起来吗?’
No, you can't. Don't touch it.
不行 别碰它
'Why? Where's it from?'
'为什么 钱是从哪来的?'
You're not still making appointments?
你还是没安排预约?
Working as me, are you?
把我的工作给做了?
'No, and don't change the subject.
'得了 别转移话题'
'OK, Tracy Waterhouse is at 67 Burnside Road.
'好吧Tracy Waterhouse住在波恩赛路67号♥'
'Where is this money from if I can't put it in the bank?
'钱是从哪来的 我为什么不能存银行里?'
'What's wrong with it, Jackson?'
'有什么问题吗 Jackson?'
OK, so what we're going to do is, we're going to play hide-and-seek,
好啦 我们现在来玩捉迷藏
which is a really brilliant game, OK?
这个游戏可好玩了
Right, you're going to get in the cupboard,
好啦 你要藏到橱柜里去
go on, get in the cupboard, and then you've won the game, all right?
快 藏到橱柜里 然后你就赢啦 怎么样?
Sorry.
抱歉
What the frig are you doing larking about out there?
你在那晃荡来晃荡去 到底想干什么?
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
It's all right, Tracy, I'm a private detective.
放心Tracy 我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You called. I'm not interested in private detectives.
你来过电了 我对你一点兴趣都没有
It's about a young child you may have been in contact with.
跟一个孩子有关 你可能跟这个孩子有联♥系♥
Right.
行
Carol Braithwaite.
Carol Braithwaite.
What?
什么?
1979. Carol Braithwaite. Ring a bell?
1979年 Carol Braithwaite 有印象吗?
Yeah... why ask about her? She wasn't a kid.
嗯 问她干什么? 她又不是个孩子
Why you asking about her? Who was she?
问她干什么? 她是谁?
Well, she was a good-time girl.
她吧 是个年轻爱玩的女孩
The kind of good time that lasts for about five minutes
跟你玩几下子 就不客气
and sets you back a couple of quid. She was killed.
花上你几个钱的那种 她被人杀了
And there was a kid?
她有个孩子?
She'd been done about three weeks before. January.
她被发现时已经死了三个星期了 在一月
It really stank in there. Even in winter, it really stank.
虽然是冬天 但尸体都发臭了 很臭
I hadn't been long in the job.
过不久我就辞职了
Me and Barry were always getting that kind of thing,
我和Barry经常会遇到那样的事
newspapers jammed in letterboxes and flies swarming about.
信箱里塞满报纸 成群成群的苍蝇
Aw, Christ! Tracy.
天啊 Tracy
Some bastard had locked it in with its mum for three weeks. Michael.
那些混♥蛋♥把他和他妈妈锁在一起三个星期了 他叫Michael
Michael? A little boy?
Michael? 一个小男孩?
I think he must have gone out of his mind, he was only about three.
我想他现在应该已经忘了这件事了 他那时候才三岁
He must have gone off his head, I mean,
他应该已经忘了的 我是说
he didn't cry or anything, he was just like a stone.
他当时甚至没有哭 就呆呆地坐在那
It's like the lights were off.
一副怅然若失的样子
Is it him you're working for?
是他雇你调查的吗?
No, I'm looking for the parents of a little girl, but it's 1979,
不是 我在找一个小女孩的父母 但在1979年
so I thought maybe...
所以 我以为...
Hiya. Who's this?
你好啊 这是谁?
Eh... this is Courtney. I'm Courtney's nana.
这是Courtney 我是她奶奶
Hi, Courtney.
你好 Courtney
Courtney, um, do remember you had that pizza before?
Courtney 还记得上次吃的那个披萨吗?
Should we have another one? Let's go in the house.
我们要不要再做一个? 我们进屋去吧
No, come on. Don't be silly. Let's go in, no?
来吧 听话 我们进去
What you got there?
你拿的是什么?
Give us a look.
让我看看
Can I have a peek?
我能看一下吗?
Wow, is that off a silver tree?
哇塞 这是从银树上摘的吗?
Courtney, do you want a biscuit? Yeah, come on.
Courtney要吃饼干吗? 来吧
It's the only thing that keeps her quiet.
她也就在吃饼干时能静下来
Shame it wasn't Michael.
真可惜 那不是Michael
Yeah.
没错
'Hi, you've reached Hope McMaster.
'你好 我是Hope McMaster'
'Please leave a message and I'll call you back.'
'留个简讯 我稍后给你回电'
Hope, it's Jackson.
Hope 我是Jackson
You haven't hired another investigator, have you?
你没有雇别的侦探 对吧?
Look, uh... I need to come and see you in the morning.
我想 我今天早上要和你见个面
Don't get too excited.
别太高兴
I was going to take you to Robin Hood's Bay.
我想带你去罗宾汉湾
I've got a little cottage booked there.
我在那有所房♥子
Go there for me holidays. Y'ever been to the seaside?
专门用来度假用的 你到过海边吗?
Courtney?
Courtney?
No, I suppose not. Right, well, we'd better get going.
好吧 我猜你没去过 我们出发吧
Or I don't suppose you ever will get to the seaside.
我想你从来没机会去海边
She'll never take you. Come on.
她才不会带你去 来吧
'Police are hunting a serial killer after a body of a prostitute
'警♥察♥正在追捕一个连环杀手'
'was found in the city's West Linton area this morning.
'今早在西林顿区发现一名妓♥女♥的尸体'
'It's the third woman to be slain in the city in the last month alone.
'这是自上个月以来第三名受害女性'
'Police have appealed for any members of the public...'
'警方希望公众能够...'
Len, there's that Jackson man to see you again.
Len 有个叫Jackson想再见你
'..With any suspicious people in their area.'
'在该区发现任何可疑人物'
Tell him to sod off.
叫他滚开
Says to tell you it's about Carol Braithwaite.
他让我告诉你是Carol Braithwaite的事
When's that Pointless on, eh? I don't want to watch this crap.
那样有意思吗? 我不想再看到这些垃圾
It's the news, Len.
是新闻报道 Len
I saw the news yesterday. Right, I'm away oot.
我看了昨天的新闻 我要走了
Right, will I call you a taxi?
好吧 需要帮你叫车吗?
Aye, you call me a taxi to mind-your-own-business-Helen.
帮我叫车这种闲事正是你的工作 Helen
Maggie!
Maggie!
Maggie!
Maggie!
Maggie!
Maggie!
Maggie!
Maggie!
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Please!
来人!
I'm here to help, Ray.
我来帮你Ray
What's the problem?
发生什么事了?
All right.
早啊
You're a brave man showing your face in here.
你还真有胆子来
Brave or stupid.
有胆量还是笨呢
The two aren't mutually exclusive, are they?
这两者可以共存的吧?
I thought you did a good thing.
我觉得你真干了件好事
Too many bad apples round here.
这里有太多老鼠屎了
Shouldn't have been you that got the sack.
被炒鱿鱼的不该是你
Thanks. Listen, eh, can I ask you about Tracy, Tracy Waterhouse?
谢谢 我能问问关于Tracy Waterhouse的事吗?
What about Tracy?
她怎么了?
She used to be your partner, right?
你以前和她是搭档吧?
Yeah, until she retired. So what?
没错 一直到她退休 有什么问题?
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表