剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
You can have a lawyer, you know.
你知道的 你可以请律师
Yep.
是的
Oh, Marlee.
噢 Marlee
Give me that. Marlee, it's Marlee
把手♥机♥给我 Marlee 是Marlee的电♥话♥
Let me get that. It's my daughter, give us the phone.
让我接电♥话♥ 是我女儿 把电♥话♥给我
Let's go.
走吧
Ian Mackie's my case, what the hell do you think you're doing?
Ian Mackie是我的案子 你♥他♥妈♥的在干吗?
Well, we have reason to suspect that Brodie's involved in a horse racing scam
我们有理由怀疑Brodie涉嫌一起赛马欺诈案
and he assaulted an officer.
而且他袭♥警♥了
Oh, you're not serious.
噢 你不是开玩笑的吧
Well, if it bothers you that much you can sit in during the interview.
如果你真的这么在意的话 问话的时候你可以在一旁坐着
I told you, I liked the name.
我告诉过你了 我喜欢那个名字
What name?
什么名字?
Nobody's Darling.
Nobody's Darling(没人爱)
You know, most people wouldn't bet £1,500 on a horse
你知道的 大多数人是不会把1500镑押在
with that record unless they believed that horse would win
记录那么差的一匹马上 除非他们知道那匹马♥会♥赢
so tell me, why did you bet on that horse?
告诉我 你为什么会押在那匹马上?
If I knew it would win, I'd have put more money on it, wouldn't I?
我要是知道它会赢的话 我押的就不止那些钱了
I would have sold my house and put that on it, I was just lucky.
我会把卖♥♥掉房♥子的钱全押上去 我只是运气好而已
So you were willing, expecting even to lose £1,500?
难道你宁愿输掉1500镑 也要赌这一吧?
I was drunk.
我那时喝醉了
What? During the day?
什么? 大白天的就喝醉了?
Yeah, sorry, Mum, is that all right? I was very bothered.
是的 对不起 警官 这没问题吧 我那时候心烦意乱的
About what? A case.
为什么 因为一个案子
We believe you are involved in a scam to rob Ian Mackie of thousands of pounds
我们觉得你涉嫌欺诈Ian Mackie上万英镑
and now he is dead.
现在他又死了
Well, I didn't kill him. You were the last person he called.
我没有杀他 你是他打给的最后一个人
Do you remember what you said to each other on that call?
你还记得电♥话♥上你们说什么了吗?
Y-eah, he was annoyed that I had won all that money. -What?
记得 他很生气我赢了那么多钱 什么?
He was annoyed hours after the event,
那件事过了好几个小时之后他才生气
not when you actually won it?
而不是你赢了当时吗?
He found out that a bunch of other people had put bets on the same horse.
他发现还有其它好几个人也押在那匹马身上
That's a pretty reasonable thing to be annoyed about.
那他生气也算合情合理
Or were those bets just coincidences too?
难道那些赌注也是巧合吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Why don't you go and find those people and ask them?
你怎么不去找那些人来问话?
Let's get back to the point here,
我们继续回到那个问题
nobody in their right mind is going to put £1,500
正常人是不会把1500镑押在
on a losing horse unless they know the horse is going to win.
一匹老是在输的马上 除非他知道那匹马♥会♥赢
Well, maybe I wasn't in my right mind, maybe I was pissed
或许我那会儿脑子有问题 或许我很生气
and I wanted to give my money away.
我就是想把钱花出去
It's none of your sodding business. It's not illegal.
跟你♥他♥妈♥的没有半毛钱的关系 这又不违法
Now you were working for Mackie.
既然你替Mackie工作
You've got the inside trade into his business,
你肯定有内部消息
a bet on a horse with extraordinary odds stacked against it,
你把赌注都押在一匹赔率十分不寻常的马身上
you put your last phone call made by a man who's now dead,
你收到一个死了的人拨出的最后一通电♥话♥
thought to be murdered.
而且他的死因还是被谋杀
And all you can give me is - I was pissed.
而你给出的理由仅仅是 你很生气
Mackie just fired an employee for stealing from him.
Mackie刚解雇了一个从他那里偷钱的人
The same guy has been ranting all over town he's going to
那个人还一直在城里叫嚣着说
get his revenge on him, no matter what comes.
他要报复他 不管有什么后果
Who? Joe Burns.
谁 Joe Burns
And that Mrs Mackie knows more than she's letting on as well.
Mackie太太知道的情况比她告诉我们的多多了
Well, Marie Mackie was at her sister's house in Leith
Mackie被谋杀那天晚上Marie Mackie从下午5点
from 5.00pm the night Mackie was murdered.
起就一直待在她在利斯的姐姐那里
That's weird. I saw her in the New Town about 6.30,
真奇怪 我6点半的时候在新城看到过她
dressed up to the nines and she wasn't going to her sister's.
盛装打扮 她也不是往她姐姐家的方向去
Well, the betting committee has declared all bets are void.
博♥彩♥委员会宣布所有的赌注都无效
We'll be freezing access to the money in your account
我们会冻结你账户里的钱
while this case is pending.
直到审理这件案子
Great. I feel better when I'm broke.
太好了 破产的感觉好多了
Yeah?
什么?
Hey. How's Marlee?
嗨 Marlee还好吗?
Yeah, great.
嗯 很好
Er, we are actually sick of the office and going to the movies.
呃 实际上我们在办公室呆烦了 正打算去看电影
Your daughter is tired of watching me work.
你女儿看够我工作了
I'll take her home and you can pick her up later.
我会带她回家 你可以迟点来接她
Right, thanks.
好的 谢谢
You can get into a 15, right?
你可以看15岁青少年的电影 对吧
'Hello, this is Rachel. Please leave a message.'
你好 这里是Rachel 有事请留言
Rachel, it's Jackson. I'm worried about you.
Rachel 我是Jackson 我很担心你
I think we should talk.
我觉得我们应该谈谈
Give us a ring as soon as you get this.
听到留言后请给我回电♥话♥
He was a dead ringer, boss.
头儿 那匹马简直像极了
Nobody's Darling was switched for a very fast horse called
Nobody's Darling被一匹跑快马掉包了
Jupiter's Rings.
那匹马叫Jupiter's Rings
Racing paperwork's forged and falsely licensed.
比赛的文件和牌照也是假的
Also the BHA's been getting calls all over the place.
英国赛马协会 收到了很多地方的投诉电♥话♥
They just got a complaint from another bookie who lost money too.
还有一个损失了一大笔的庄家也向他们投诉了
So Mackie wasn't being targeted.
Mackie不是因为这个成为目标
No, ma'am.
不 不是
That was the maitre d' at the Sky Bar at the Point Hotel.
那是点酒店天空吧的领班
According to their credit card receipts,
根据他们的信♥用♥卡♥收款记录
Mrs Mackie was there that night but she left at 8.00pm.
Mackie太太那晚确实在那里 后来晚上8点的时候离开了
So the sister lied. She doesn't have an alibi.
她姐姐撒谎了 她就没有不在场证据了
It would certainly seem that way.
确实是那样
And the thing is, she was there by herself.
问题在于她是自己一个人去那里的
She ordered a bottle of champagne, drank it and then left.
她点了一瓶香槟 喝完之后就走了
Maybe she got stood up.
或许她被人放鸽子了
Or maybe she was celebrating her freedom
或是她在情人搞死他老公的时候
while her lover bumped off her husband.
庆祝自己即将获得自♥由♥
Either way, she's been lying.
不管怎么样她都在说谎
Miriam, Miriam, put the gun down.
Miriam把枪放下
This is between me and Andy. It's been a long time coming.
这是我和Andy之间的问题 已经存在很久了
You've got it wrong, I promise you,
你想错了 我向你保证
you've got it completely wrong. Put it down.
大错特错 快把枪放下
Not until he tells me what he did to Isobel.
除非他告诉我他对Isobel做了什么
I want to hear him say it.
我要亲耳听他说
Nothing, I told you, she fell off her horse. I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做 我告诉你 她从马上摔了下去 我什么都没做
Liar, you killed her, say it!
骗子 你杀了她 快说!
It was Rachel.
是Rachel
What?
什么?
It wasn't him, it was Rachel.
不是他 是Rachel
It wasn't an accident?
那不是个意外么
I don't think so.
不是的
You were right about that.
这点你倒是说对了
You've got the wrong person.
但你搞错人了
She's got Freddie.
Freddie跟她在一起
What do you mean?
什么?
No, no, you were supposed to pick Freddie up from chess club.
不 你不是应该去象棋社接Freddie的吗
No, she called, she was picking him up straight after school,
没有 她打电♥话♥过来说Freddie放学后她会去接他
club was cancelled. She's got him.
俱乐部后来取消了安排 他在她手上
I'm going to call the police.
我去报♥警♥
Hold on, she's not going to do anything to Freddie.
等等 她不会伤害Freddie的
I'll call the school.
我打电♥话♥给学校
Hello!
嗨!
What's going on?
怎么了这是?
Oh, thank God.
噢 谢天谢地
Where were you?
你去哪了?
Rachel took me for an ice cream. She gave me this.
Rachel带我去吃冰淇淋了 她给我的这个
A present for me.
一个礼物
For the wedding, it was her dad's.
婚礼的礼物 这是她父亲的
Did she drop you off?
她送你过来的吗?
No. I took the bus.
没有 我坐公交来的
Do you know where she was going, where she is?
你知道她要去哪里么 你知道她现在在哪吗?
No, why? What's the matter, Dad?
不知道 怎么了 爸爸?
Nothing, sweetheart.
没事儿 亲爱的
Come on, come on, let's go. Why? What's happening?
过来 我们走吧 发生什么了?
Let's get some tea. I'll explain. Let's go and get some tea.
我们去喝茶吧 我会跟你解释的 我们去喝点茶吧
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表