剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
getting the dirt out of her fingernails and reading her bedtime stories and putting her to bed?
帮她清理指甲 讲故事哄她入睡吗?
She's got nobody.
她无依无靠
You don't know that.
你怎么知道
I do. Barry checked, they are either dead or they're in prison.
我知道 Barry查过了 他们不是死了就是在监狱
You're not thinking clearly.
你现在不理智
Look at the two of you, you're not going to go on the run, are you?
看看你俩 难道你们要一直逃亡吗?
You're not going to make a kid disappear.
你不能让一个孩子凭空消失
No?
不能吗?
If this is about Michael...
如果这是因为Michael
No, I keep telling you, it's not about Michael.
不 我一直在说 不是因为Michael
Well, it's got to be. Be honest with yourself, it must be, right?
肯定是 诚实点 一定是 对吗?
You walked away with someone else's kid, that's not normal.
你带着别人家孩子走了 那不正常
All right, I know what you are trying to get me to say.
好吧 我知道你要我说什么
I was bothered about Michael. Which is OK.
Michael的事一直困扰着我 这没什么难为情
Yeah, but Barry kept saying I was too naive
但Barry一直说我太天真
and it wasn't our job to...
而且这是也不归我们管
And I just wanted to make things different. I get it.
我只想尽我所能改变一些事 我懂
No, when I saw her, I just wanted things to end differently and
不 当我看到她 我想帮助她
I know that was probably wrong and I... I'm not a bad person.
我知道这么做可能不对 但我... 不是坏人
I never said you were. You're not a bad person, come on.
我从没说过你是 你不是坏人
Tracy!
Tracy!
What, pet?
怎么了 狗狗吗?
Look, the dog! Here, boy.
看 狗狗 过来
I know, I know, it's his doggy.
看到了 看到了 那是他的小狗
Here, boy. Here, boy.
过来 狗狗 这儿
She's got nobody. I can love her. I can love her.
她无依无靠 我能给她爱
All right, stay here and I'll see if I can sort something out.
好吧 待在这 我看看有没有办法
What?
什么?
I don't know. Something. Everything, maybe nothing.
不知道 可能有 可能什么也不是
I'll find you. You've got money? Don't use your card.
我会找你的 你有钱吗? 别刷♥卡♥
No, no, I had thought of that.
我想到了
Where's my car?
我的车呢?
It's up there in that car park, it's a bit dirty, sorry.
在那边的停车场 有点脏 抱歉
Hey, Courtney, we need to take the dog back.
Courtney 我们要把狗狗带回去了
Why, eh? Why did this happen?
为什么? 怎么会这样?
Where's Tracy and the kid?
Tracy和孩子呢?
Come on, you know something, don't you?
拜托 你肯定知道些什么的 对吗?
Something you never told about Michael Braithwaite or Carol.
一些你从来不提 关于Michael Braithwaite或和Caro的事
What is it?
究竟是什么事?
Aye, you're right. What is it?
是 你说得对 是什么事?
Where is Tracy?
Tracy在哪?
She's somewhere and I can look after her, if you tell me what is going on.
她现在在别的地方 如果你告诉我真♥相♥我会照顾她的
What happened?
发什么了什么?
It was a rotten place back then, a rotten place to work in.
那时候那是个烂透的地方 烂透的工作环境
I was always so close to saying something, like you said something.
我每次快要说出来的时候 像你以前那样直言不讳...
What happened?
发生了什么?
It was the Policeman's Ball, Hogmanay, 1978.
那是1978年在除夕聚会的警♥察♥舞会上
I was on taxi duty, just to avoid any drink-driving scandal.
为了避免酒驾丑闻 我负责开车送他们回家
Not that that mattered a big deal.
是那种无关紧要的工作
Come on, ya stupid bitch!
闪开 你个蠢骚货!
Who do you think you are?
你以为自己是谁啊?
Ray Strickland, he was a complicated guy.
Ray Strickland是个很麻烦的家伙
He was well on with the drink. I was a constable, he was my sergeant.
他喝多了 我那时是名警员 而他是我的警长
Come on, I need a lift. Aye, all right. Calm down, eh.
快点 送一下我 好的好的 别激动
So he nabbed me.
他逮住了我
And, eh, he got me to drive him somewhere.
然后让我把他送到一个地方
Carol Braithwaite's place.
Carol Braithwaite的公♥寓♥
He came out of there in some state.
他出来的时候情绪不太对
So I took him back to the party and Ray and Len talked
于是我又把他送回了舞会 Ray和Len谈过之后
and they told me to beat it.
他们就让我走了
Three weeks later...
三个礼拜后...
I thought... Ach, I don't know what I thought.
我以为... 我不知道我怎么想的
Len and Ray weren't saying anything so I asked, I asked Len.
Len和Ray只字未提 所以我就去问Len了
I said, "What happened with the boy? Did you leave the boy in that flat?
我说 '那个男孩怎么样了? 是你们把他留在公♥寓♥的吗?'
"And the mother, who killed the mother?"
还有那孩子的妈妈呢? 是谁杀了他妈妈?
And?
然后呢?
He tore a strip off me.
他把我臭骂一通
He says if I thought he'd left the little boy there to die,
他说如果我以为他会把那孩子留在那里等死的话
I must be mad, and the mother, she was a prostitute...
我肯定是疯了 至于那孩子的妈妈 她是个妓♥女♥...
Ray'd just fancied...
是Ray喜欢的那种...
it was well known back then that he put it about a bit.
当时他那们心思大家都知道
He'd just... he'd gone in there, found her there and he panicked.
他就... 他进去发现她躺在那里 他就慌了
So Len went back with him, they cleaned up, they locked up,
于是Len和他一起回去那里 他们收拾完现场 锁好门
left it for some other poor bugger to find her.
就把尸体留在那里等着哪个倒霉蛋发现她
You know, the ones that always deal with the swarms of flies.
你知道 每次发生这种事都会出现一大群苍蝇
And he told me there's no point getting Ray mixed up in it.
然后他告诉我没必要把Ray牵扯进去
Did Tracy know? Did you tell her?
Tracy知道吗? 你有没有告诉她?
It's eating me up, this is eating me up.
这事把我吞噬了 我快崩溃了
They said to me, "If you value your livelihood, shut it, forget it.
他们告诉我'如果你你想抱住饭碗 就闭嘴忘了这件事'
"If you value your family's house and the meals, you forget it.
'如果你还想要你的房♥子还想有饭吃就忘了这件事'
"You tell Tracy to forget it too. You get that to happen.
'你告诉Tracy让她也忘了吧'
"If you feel anything for her."
'如果你喜欢她 你最好照我的话去做'
Which I did, which I do.
我喜欢她 我现在还喜欢她
So I try my best to... bury it.
于是我努力... 把这事掩埋起来了
He's alive, Michael Braithwaite.
他活着 Michael Braithwaite还活着
He's back and he wants some answers.
他回来了 而且他想知道答案
Uh, Tracy Waterhouse... Doesn't matter.
Tracy Waterhouse... 不重要了
No friends, no family, no holidays.
没有朋友 没有家人 没有度假
Don't need it.
不需要这些了
Find me everything you can on Carol Braithwaite's murder,
帮我找出关于Carol Braithwaite谋杀案的一切资料
police statements, press clippings, anything, e-mail it to me.
警方口供 媒体报导 所有东西 发邮件给我
Sorry.
对不起
Huh, it's my job.
这是我的工作
No, I meant about before, blowing up here. I'm sorry.
不 我是指之前 在这里跟你发脾气 对不起
I'd already forgotten about it.
我都忘了
Thanks.
谢谢
What am I missing? Eh?
究竟是漏掉了什么呢? 嗯?
I'm missing something.
我肯定漏掉了些什么
Get some grub before the vultures descend, eh?
在别人风卷残云之前我们还是先拿点东西垫垫肚子吧
This is where we had the Policeman's Ball.
这是我们以前举♥行♥警♥察♥舞会的地方
Aye, aye, it's free. I still know some people.
是啊 是啊 这里还是免费的 我还认识几个人
Hi, how you doing?
嗨 你好
My condolences, Mr Strickland.
Strickland先生 深表遗憾
Piss off!
滚开!
There was a little girl there, wasn't there?
有个小女孩在那里 对吗?
Did you not hear what I said?
你没听到我说的话吗?
New Year's Eve, 1978. Carol Braithwaite's flat.
1978年除夕的时候在Carol Braithwaite的公♥寓♥
Would you like the rest of your face rearranged, pal?
你还嫌挂的彩不够吗?
Can we go into another room?
我们能去别的房♥间说吗?
We're not going in any other room.
我们哪也不去
She's your daughter, isn't she, Ray? Eh?
她是你女儿 对吗 Ray?
You took your little baby girl out with her and you kept her safe.
你把你女儿从她身边带走了 为了保护她
Well, she's all grown up now.
她现在长大了
She's about ten there. She's a woman now.
那时她才一点点大 现在长成大人了
She wants to know where she comes from,
她想寻根
she wants to know what happened to her mum and dad.
她想知道自己亲生父母怎么样了
What should I tell her? Ray?
Ray 我该怎么跟她说呢?
What shall I tell her?
我应该怎么说呢?
So you were having a thing with Carol Braithwaite, right?
你和Carol Braithwaite有染 是吗?
Probably let her off a bust in return for favours.
作为你帮她的回报 她就是让你爽一下
Isn't that how it works?
是这样的吗?
Then you got her pregnant, right?
接着你就搞大她的肚子了 是吗?
Carol Braithwaite was a whore. So she got what she deserved?
Carol Braithwaite是妓♥女♥ 所以这些都是她活该吗?
Going to give us break, you two? Gie's a break!
放过我们吧 放过我们吧!
I'm keeping that bastard off yer back, Ray.
我一直要让这混♥蛋♥离你远点 Ray
Like I've been keeping the bastards off yer back this past 40 years!
就像我这40年来没能让其它混♥蛋♥接近你一样!
Did you kill her?
是你杀了她吗?
Ray! Did you kill Carol Braithwaite?
Ray是你杀了Carol Braithwaite的吗?
She had a wee girl. Francesca.
她有个女儿叫Francesca
I didnae want to see Carol.
我不想见Carol的
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表