剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
No. I...
不是的 我...
She said not to worry, that she was happy,
她说不用担心她 她过的很开心
but she wasn't, Mr Brodie, she was scared.
可我知道她不是 她很害怕
Right. She never told me the name of the bar, where it was, anything.
她不愿意说那个酒吧的名字和地点 什么都不肯说
Who's Abi?
Abi是谁?
Abigail Montgomery.
Abigail Montgomery.
She was Samira's only friend.
Samira唯一的朋友
I just want my daughter safe at home, Mr Brodie.
我只是希望我女儿能安安全全的呆在家里
I know. I'll do my best.
我理解 我会尽力的
'Hello?' Is that Abigail?
你好 是Abigail吗?
'Yes.' My name's Jackson Brodie.I'm a private detective.
是 我叫Jackson Brodie 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I'm working for the Minyawi family, looking for Samira.
我受雇于Minyawi一家 正在找Samira
You haven't seen her since you got back to Edinburgh, have you?
你在回到爱丁堡之后就没见过她了是吧?
'No, I haven't seen her. Sorry, I can't help you.'
是的 很抱歉 不能帮到你
No, no, that's all right.
没关系
I've got a couple of other leads, I'm sure I'll find her.
我还有其他的线索 肯定能找到她
'I'm sorry, I've got to go.' Thanks for your help.
抱歉我得挂了 谢谢你
Sami?
Sami?
See you later.
待会见
Hi.
你好
Bottle of lager, please. Something...normal.
来瓶大的 普通喝的就行
That's 3.80, please.
3.8镑 谢谢
You're joking?
你开玩笑呢?
It's quiet in here. It'll get louder.
这么安静 会吵起来的
Rhys. How's it going?
Rhys 最近怎么样?
All's well, pal, all's well.
还不错
Right, I'll be out the back, sweetheart.
我马上就回来 甜心
Are you going to be gone long?
你要走很久吗?
Why, will you miss me? Yeah.
怎么 你想我啊?
Shall I come and get you if it gets busy?
忙的时候的要我来接你吗?
No. You'll be fine. You'll cope.
不用 我就知道你应付得来
Don't do anything I wouldn't do. Come on.
我不做的事你别做啊
Keep it, don't worry. Thanks.
不用找了 谢谢
It's good to come and go as you please.
能够来去自如真不错啊
Yeah, all right for some.
是啊 不是谁都能这样的
Get us a couple of beers back here. Sure.
这里要点啤酒 好
You OK, Samira? Is he always like that?
你还好吗? 他总这样吗?
Oi, you lot! Get back to work!
你们! 都回去上班!
Have you been smoking again?! I told you!
你又抽烟! 跟你说了别抽!
It's just one.
就一支
Who's minding the bar while you're out doing that?!
你在这抽烟 谁看吧台?
There's noone there! I'm sorry.
那没人了! 对不起
What is wrong with you?
你哪根筋不对啊?
Rhys!
Rhys!
Samira, isn't it?
是Samira吧?
My dad sent you.
我爸爸派你来的
Your mum, actually.
其实是你妈妈
I'm not going home.
我不会回家的
It's up to you.
随你
Look, your mum just wanted me to find you,
你妈妈只是想让我找到你
make sure you're all right.
看你过的好不好
But she wants you to know that nobody's going to make you do
她想告诉你 你不喜欢的做的那些事
anything you don't want to do.
没人能逼你
Guess you don't know my dad. I do, actually.
你不知道我爸爸吧 我知道
That's why I didn't tell him where you are.
所以我没告诉他你在哪
Has he done that before?
他以前也这样吗?
We had a row. I gave as good as I got.
我们吵架了 我也伤他不轻
Well, he's not walking around with a black eye and a split lip, is he?
他可没有熊猫眼 嘴也没破吧
What can I say? We've got a passionate relationship.
怎么说呢 我们之间有热烈的情感
Samira, let me take you home. Have a chat with your mum.
Samira 我送你回家吧 跟你妈妈聊聊
If you don't want to stay there, you don't like it,
如果你不想留在家里
you call me and I will come and get you
给我打电♥话♥ 我去接你
and drive you anywhere you want to go.
然后想去哪里随便你
What are you? Some kind of Good Samaritan taxi service?
你是谁? 是好心的出租司机吗?
Just someone who wouldn't want his daughter mixed up with a...git like that.
我也不想自己的女儿跟那样的饭桶在一起
You know, Rhys cares about me.
Rhys挺关心我的
He was there for me when I needed him.
在我需要他的时候他都在
He got me a job, a place to stay.
帮我找到工作 让我有地方住
And then smacked you in the face.
然后给了你一巴掌
My dad wants to control everything.
我爸爸想掌控一切
Who I see and where I go and...
我跟谁约会 去哪里
You know, I was only allowed to go to uni if I went to Cairo.
如果我不去开罗他们就不让我念大学
Have you been there lately?
你最近去过开罗吗?
No, not lately
没有
It's not much fun. I'm sure.
无聊透顶 可以想象
He said he was sorry.
他说他很抱歉
And I'm sure he is.
他当然是
He'll be sorry every time.
他每次都很抱歉
Just come home and give it a try.
回家吧 再给你♥爸♥妈一个机会
That's all I'm asking.
我就拜托你一件事
Go and see your mum.
回去看看你妈妈
Hey.
嗨
Hey. Sorry.
嗨 对不起
That's OK.
没关系
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
Er...missing person.
找一个失踪的人
And did you find her?
找到她了吗?
How did you know it was a girl?
你怎么知道是女孩
Well, it usually is.
通常是
Yeah. I found her.
找到了
You OK?
你还好吗?
Some jobs...
有些工作
..they just don't feel right.
会让人感觉不舒服
Did she not want to be found? Not really.
她不想被找到吗 也不是
Anyway, at least she's safe now.
不管怎样 她现在安全了
You...
你...
..Jackson Brodie...
Jackson Brodie
are a good man. Do you know that?
是个好人 你知道吗?
Hm! I'm not so sure.
我不太确定
Well, you are.
你真的是个好人
There's not many out there like you, I can tell you that.
世上像你这样的人不多 我保证
A one-off, eh? That's me.
独一无二? 就是我
I just got lucky.
我真幸运
Come here.
来
Mr Brodie, no offence,
Brodie先生 我无意冒犯
but, er...I don't see what you can do that the police can't.
但我不知道你能做到什么警♥察♥做不到的事
Maybe nothing.
可能真没什么
Well, at least you're honest.
好吧 起码你很诚实
The point is, Dad, the police aren't doing anything.
爸爸 关键是警♥察♥什么都没做
Look, I'm here because Aidan asked me.
我来是因为Aidan让我帮忙
I'm very happy to walk away,
让我走也没关系
or I'll stay and do what I can do.
或者让我留下来尽我所能
It's up to you.
随便你
Go ahead.
请吧
Let's talk about the night your wife went missing.
我们先说说你太太失踪的那天晚上
You were...at home, right?
你是在家 对吧?
Yep. It was Christmas Eve, so I'd knocked off early.
是的 那天是平安夜 我下班比较早
I was giving Aidan his bath.
我在给Aidan洗澡
And, er...Isla was wrapping presents.
Isla在包礼物
We'd given him his first bike and she didn't have enough paper,
我们给他们买♥♥了第一辆自行车 但是包装纸不够了
so she said she'd nip round to the newsagents.
他说可以去附近的报摊
I put Aidan to bed.
我哄Aidan睡觉了
But she still wasn't back.
她还没回来
I thought at first that maybe the newsagents had shut early
开始我还以为报摊关门的早
and she'd had to go into town.
她得去镇上
And then I started ringing round her friends
然后我开始给她的朋友打电♥话♥
in case she'd bumped into somebody.
说不定她碰上谁了
In the end, I called the police.
最后 我报了警
'Daddy? Daddy, what's the matter?'
爸爸 爸爸 怎么回事?
They found her body the day after Boxing Day.
在节礼日的后一天找到了她的尸体
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表