剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
She was strangled and dumped in the river.
她是被勒死丢到水里的
It would be helpful to get a picture of her.
有她的照片吗
Her lifestyle, her routine,
她的生活方式 日常起居
where she went, who she spent time with.
通常去哪 跟谁一起之类的
She just stayed at home, mainly with Aidan.
她平时都在家带Aidan
They went to the supermarket and the park, but that was about it.
就算出去也只是去超♥市♥和公园
Oh! Mummy! Mummy!
妈咪! 妈咪!
She said she loved it when it was just the two of them together.
她说她和儿子在一起的时候最快乐
Mr Brodie?
Brodie先生?
I thought these might help. Some photos and stuff.
希望这些会有用 一些照片之类的
Great. Thanks.
很好 谢谢
My dad, he, um...he doesn't find it easy, talking about her.
我父亲他 嗯...他谈起她都不太好过
But he kept her things. I don't know if they'll be of any use.
但他还留着她的东西 我不知道这些东西有没有用
The ruby one was an engagement ring. It was my gran's.
这枚红宝石戒指是订婚戒 是我祖母的
That and the wedding band.
里面还有结婚戒指
I sort of wonder if I'd be less crap talking to girls
我常常想要是母亲还在我身边
if I'd had my mum around.
我就能跟女孩子说些像样的话
We're all crap at talking to girls.
我们总是对着女孩乱说话
Best thing's to say nothing. Yeah?
其实最好什么都别说 是吗?
Gives them less ammunition.
少让她们上火
See ya.
再见
Could you just tell me where she's working so I can pop in?
你能直接告诉我她在哪儿工作吗? 我可以直接过去
Did she? Well, I'm a lot more appealing in person, I promise.
是吗? 我保证我真人魅力无穷
Thanks very much.
非常感谢
Yeah, I will. Cheers.
我会的 谢谢
Freeze!
别动!
Cut! Cut!
停! 停!
Reset!
重来!
Julia, that was lovely. Thank you very much.
Julia 演得太好了 非常感谢
OK.
好了
Julia!
Julia!
Jackson Brodie...as I live and breathe.
Jackson Brodie... 哇哦!
So, what did you think of my new role?
你觉得我的新角色怎么样?
Did you see much of the filming?
你以前看过拍电影吗?
Er...no. What are you doing?
呃...没有 你是在干嘛?
That's the best part. I play a detective.
那是最精彩的部分 我演一个侦探
Not the lead, of course. That's some brooding, maverick bloke
当然我不是主角 那是个深沉又不按常规出牌的人
with a dysfunctional private life.
但私生活却很混乱
No, I'm his straight-talking, by-the-book partner
不 严格来说我是他的搭档 替他说出心里的想法
who's secretly in love with him and has a diabetic father.
我暗恋着他 还有一个糖尿病老爸
He was going to have Alzheimer's, but everyone's done Alzheimer's.
他会患上老年痴呆 不过每个人都会老年痴呆
I'll have a lemon drizzle, please, Mikey.
请给我一份柠檬蛋糕 Mikey
So, it wasn't a problem that you're, er...
你 呃...现在这样没关系吗...
I was a teensy bit dishonest at the first audition,
我第一次试镜时撒了个小谎
but it's fine, they wrote it in.
不过没关系 他们把这个情节加进去了
I'm only in three episodes. This is the last one.
我只演三集 这是最后一集
Then I get targeted by the serial killer
然后我就被连环杀手盯上了
and have to go into witness protection.
不得不被保护起来
Thank you. I'm not usually a fan of lemon drizzle,
谢谢 其实我不太爱吃柠檬蛋糕
but I've got an urge.
但是我有一股冲动
Baby must be trying to get me to eat more fruit.
宝宝一定是要我多吃些水果
I'm seven months gone.
我怀孕7个月了
So...it's not ours?
所以...孩子不是我们的?
Seven months? Hold on a second. We only broke up...
7个月? 等一下 我们才刚刚分手...
You remember why we broke up?
还记得我们为什么分手吗?
You were never there.
你从来都不在我身边
I was there sometimes. And I slept with someone else.
有时候我还是在的 我跟别人睡了
After you, there was a brief relationship with another chap.
在你之后 我又跟另一个小伙谈过很短的一段
And it should have been a belt and braces sort of scenario,
本应该做好双重保障的
but it turned out neither of us happened to have a belt.
结果我们谁都没有做防护措施
At it like rabbits, were you?
你们做了很多次?
Yeah.
是啊
This bloke, he, er...he knows?
这小子 他 呃...他知道吗?
Mm. Of course.
嗯 当然知道
But he's not going to be involved.
但这事他不用管
We agreed to keep it simple.
我们说好了让事情简单点儿
Right. You OK?
好吧 你还好吧?
Marvellous! People make such a song and dance about pregnancy,
非常好! 人们对孕育生命歌♥功颂德
but it's the most gloriously natural process.
但这确实是最荣耀的自然过程
And I'm really interested in newborn development.
而且我对新生儿的发育很有兴趣
You know, there's fascinating stuff about imprinting,
胎教真的让人着迷
how the first connection you make has to be a really strong one.
最开始建立起来的联♥系♥必需得是很强烈的
The first physical contact, the first face they see.
第一次的身体的接触 第一眼看见的人
Otherwise, you end up with ducklings following pigs around, that sort of thing.
不然就会有孩子认错娘那样的事发生
Wouldn't want that.
才不会想要那样
Gosh, it's so lucky your turning up like this
唉 你能出现在这里真是太巧了
because I'm desperate to spend time with a real-life detective, do some research.
我特别想要和个真正的侦探一起 做些研究
If this goes to a second series,
如果这剧有第二季
I think they're going to bring my character back.
我觉得他们会让我这个角色回归的
Er...I don't...
呃...我不...
I'm not sure that it's going to work out. I'm going away.
我不确定行不行 我要走了
Oh, no, I didn't mean you.
不 我说的不是你
I was thinking you could put me in touch
我是在想你能否帮我联♥系♥上
with that really dynamic woman in CID. DI Munroe, wasn't it?
刑事调查局那个精干的女人 是叫Munroe督察吧?
No, I...I can't see her going for it.
不 我...我不觉得她会同意这事
Oh, I'm sure you could persuade her.
你肯定能说服她的
You can talk a girl into almost anything.
你能搞定所有女人
I said you'd say no, which you can, whatever you want.
我说过你会拒绝的 你可以拒绝 不用勉强
She made me come down and ask you in person. The thing is...
她让我过来当面问你 事情是这样的...
I'm looking at the thing now.
我在考虑这事
Yeah. So, what do you say?
好吧 那你怎么说?
Show her an interview room, wave a pair of handcuffs at her?
把她带到审讯室 向她挥舞手铐?
Oh, all right. Thanks.
好吧 我答应你 谢谢
But if she gives birth on the premises, then I will not be happy.
不过要是她把孩子生在楼里 我会生气的
She's not due for another couple of months.
她离预产期还有几个月
You sure about that? Yeah, yeah.
你肯定吗? 是啊
Julia, you remember Louise. Louise... Of course!
Julia 还记得Louise吧 Louise... 当然记得!
..I'm sure you remember Julia.
...你肯定也记得Julia
Thank you so much for this. This place, fascinating!
谢谢你做的这一切 这地方太棒了!
I've noticed a lot of the women are wearing beige.
我注意到好多女性都穿米色调
Oh. What's that all about?
这是为什么呢?
Er...I'll leave you girls alone. Thanks.
呃...我留你们自己谈了 谢谢
Wow! Such an atmosphere of paperwork. Aye.
哇哦! 充满文书工作的气息 是啊
What are you doing here? What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿? 你怎么在这儿?
I'm working. Remember the concept?
我在工作 还记得我辞职了吧?
All right, I've been a bit crap for a few weeks.
好吧 我承认之前几周我很不像样
Yeah. Yeah, you have.
是啊 说的没错
Things will be back to normal now. Come on.
一切就要回归正常了 回来吧
Oh, right. You phoning it in because you despise what we do
是啊 你打进来就是为了嘲笑我们的工作
and me nagging you about money like a broken record.
还有我像个跳碟唱机整天跟你唠叨钱的事
It's not always like that. No, it didn't used to be.
不总是那样的 不 以前的确不是那样
You actually used to care.
你以前确实在乎
I foolishly thought we were doing something that made a difference.
我天真地以为我们会做点儿有影响的事
But, hey, things change.
嘿 确实有影响
We were. We are. We will be again.
以前是 现在是 我们还会继续
I need you. Come on. Well, it's too late.
我需要你 回来吧 已经太迟了
I've moved on to somewhere with real prospects.
我已经换到一个前景明朗的地方了
Prospects? They haven't even given you a chair.
前景? 他们连把椅子都没给你
Apogee Advertising. Devil's in the detail.
Apogee广♥告♥公♥司♥ 专注细节
Seriously? Receptionist? You'll go mental.
你是认真的吗? 做个接待? 你会抓狂的
Putting you through.
为你转接一下
On the contrary. I've never felt more stimulated.
正相反 我现在前所未有的亢奋
You look like a dental assistant.
你看起来像个牙科助理
It's a Japanese airport.
这就是一个日本机场
Get lost, Jackson!
滚开 Jackson!
'It would be helpful to get a picture of her.'
'有她的照片将会很有帮助'
'Her lifestyle, where she went, who her friends were.'
'她的生活方式 通常去哪 有哪些朋友'
'She just stayed at home, mainly with Aidan.'
'她平时都在家带Aidan'
'That was about it.'
'这就是全部了'
'Hello, Ed Services?' Lothian Adult Education Services?
'你好 这里是教育中心' 洛锡安区成人教育中心吗?
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表