剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
Uh!
噢!
I'm offering to make a cup of tea.
我问你要不要喝茶
Oh. Have you got milk?
哦 有牛奶吗?
Clean mugs too.
还有干净的杯子
By my standards or yours?
我的标准还是你的标准?
Just so you know, I'm not staying.
要知道 我可不会留下来
I know.
我知道
Right.
好了
What now?
现在干嘛?
Do you want a cup of tea or something?
你要喝杯茶或者别的什么的吗?
What's up? You seem quite jumpy.
怎么了? 你看起来有点神经质
Nothing, really, what can I do for you?
没事 真的 有什么要帮忙的吗?
Well, I'm here because you didn't tell me the whole truth about Isla.
我来这里是因为你没有告诉我有关Isla的所有实情
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
The night she died, she was walking out on her family.
她死的那晚 她准备抛弃她的家庭
Was she?
是吗?
She was coming to be with you, wasn't she?
她是要跟你在一起是吗?
That... why do you say that?
你怎么会那么说?
Are you saying you weren't having an affair with her?
难道你和她没有私情吗?
OK, right, we were seeing each other for a while but it was
好吧 我们有段时间是在一起过
all over long before, anyway, I told you I was with someone that night.
但那是很久之前啦 而且那晚我和别人在一起
Yeah, the installation artist, Mandy Styles?
是啊 是那名装置艺术家Mandy Styles吗?
That's right. I spoke to her.
是的 我跟她谈过了
She was quite evasive,
她一直在找托辞
but I am sure the police will get to the bottom of it.
但是我确定最后警♥察♥肯定会问出来的
Police? Why will the police be interested?
警♥察♥? 为什么警♥察♥会对此感兴趣?
Come on, Fergus.
Fergus 快点说了吧
A woman walks out on her husband and son to go and see her lover,
一个女人抛夫弃子就是为了见她的情人
her ex-lover, who's now with someone else.
她之前的情人却跟别人在一起
Who do you think's going to be the next suspect?
你觉得谁会是下一个嫌疑人呢?
Well, they'd be wasting their time.
他们是在浪费时间
They'll talk to her, Mandy.
他们会跟Mandy她谈的
They'll take her through every second of that night.
他们会带她回想那天晚上所有的细节
I hope she's got a story that backs you up after all these years.
我希望这么多年后她能找到个故事证实你的说辞
They'll talk to her and they'll talk to Brian Steele.
他们不仅会跟她谈还会跟Brian Steele的
Brian Steele?
Brian Steele?
What does he have to do with this?
跟他有什么关系?
Nothing. That's what he'll say.
没关系 他肯定会这么说
He said he had no idea you were at his office.
他说他不知道你那天去他办公室了
I know you're lying about something. I know Brian's lying.
我知道你在撒谎 我知道Brian在撒谎
But he's much better at it, he'll get away with it.
但是他说谎比你更厉害 他会脱身的
He'll walk away squeaky clean. He's like that, don't you think?
他会毫发无伤地脱身 他就是那样的人 你看呢?
They'll believe him when he says he's never met Isla
他们会相信他说他从没见过Isla
and you'll be left all alone in the frame.
整件事就只剩你一个嫌疑人了
Is that what you want? Just you.
只剩你一个 这是你想要的吗?
Never met her?
从来没见过她?
He's sure of it.
他很肯定
This was one of hers.
这是她的作品之一
She was bloody good.
她真的很优秀
Everyone knew everyone.
圈子里大家都是相识的
It was the opening night of my gallery. Everyone was there.
那是我画廊开幕的那晚 大家都在
I was the first to introduce Isla to Brian.
我是第一个把Isla介绍给Brian
It was obvious that he really liked her.
很明显他喜欢她
What happened the night Isla died?
Isla死的那晚发生了什么?
Brian called me at three in the morning.
Brian凌晨三点的时候打电♥话♥给我
Told me that there'd been an accident.
他告诉我出了意外
Where? At the gallery.
哪里? 在画廊
He said that she'd gone there looking for me.
他说她去画廊找我
It was Christmas Eve.
那是圣诞前夜
I was at a friend's party, but Brian was at the gallery.
我在一个朋友的派对玩 但是Brian那晚在画廊
He said she was in a state.
他说她状态不对
I had some coke in the back office.
画廊后面的办公室里放着点可♥卡♥因♥
He said that she was drunk, that he'd tried to comfort her
他说她喝醉了 他在安慰她
but she'd fallen asleep and choked.
但是她睡着了 窒息了
He rang me like I told you, saying it was urgent.
就像我说的一样 他打电♥话♥的时候很急
He said that he was worried about me, that, you know,
他说他很担心我
she'd died on my premises, my drugs in her.
她是在我的地方死了 还嗑了我的药
It made sense at the time.
那个时候听起来是那么回事
We have to call the police! I know that!
我们得报♥警♥! 我就知道!
We've just got to think, just think for a minute.
我们得想想 先想想
And then what? When it didn't make sense?
然后呢? 你什么时候开始怀疑的?
What did you think then?
你之后是怎么想的?
Brian had unusual tastes.
Brian口味有些重
What does that mean?
什么意思?
He was into some pretty violent stuff. With women.
他做♥爱♥的时候场面挺暴♥力♥的
You think that that's what happened to her?
你觉得她就是这么死了的?
Yeah. And I didn't want to believe that.
是的 我也不敢相信
I wanted to keep my gallery.
我想保住我的画廊
I lost my gallery anyway.
但我还是失去了画廊
I just didn't have the heart for it after that.
从那之后我对画廊就不怎么上心了
She deserved better.
她值得更好的
Yes, she did.
是的
Hello. You know the MSP Brian Steele? The people's champion?
你知道管理服务提供商Brian Steele吗? 人♥民♥冠军?
Yes, I know who Brian Steele is.
是的 我知道他是谁
You might want to arrest him for the murder of Isla Kelso.
你可能会想因谋杀Isla Kelso拘捕他
Do you have any evidence for that, Jackson?
Jackson你有证据吗?
Well, here's a full confession by the man who helped him
帮助他埋尸的
bury the body, Fergus Banks.
Fergus Banks的全套口供算吗
How's that for starters?
从这个开始怎么样?
Is there anything else I can do for you?
有什么能帮上忙的吗?
No, you're all right.
不 你说得对
Well, yeah, um...
好吧 呃...
Do you want to go for dinner?
想一起去吃晚餐吗?
What?
什么?
Dinner, as in a sort of restaurant, sort of dinner thing?
在餐厅吃晚餐的那种?
As in a date.
作为约会
In a restaurant.
在餐厅
A date?
约会吗?
Tomorrow?
明天吗?
Yeah.
是的
All right. OK.
好的 好
OK.
好的
Bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Jackson Brodie.
Jackson Brodie
Hold on, calm down, where are you?
等等 冷静一下 你在哪?
All right, I'll be right there.
好的 我马上过去
I think he's killed her.
我觉得他杀了她
Called an ambulance? Who did this? Rhys? Yes.
叫救护车了吗 谁干的 Rhys吗? 是的
She's alive. Get us a rag, a clean rag.
她还活着 给我块布 干净的布
Right, what happened?
好的 发生了什么?
Come on, what happened?
发生了什么?
I came back and she was lying there.
我回来后就看到她躺在地上了
It's my fault.
是我的错
What did you do?
你干了什么?
He paid him. My dad paid him to send me home.
他买♥♥通了他 我爸爸付钱给他让他送我回家
They bought and sold me like I was nothing, like I was an animal.
他们买♥♥卖♥♥我就像我毫不重要 把我当牲口一样
Rhys laughed when he told me. I was so angry...
Rhys告诉我的时候嘲笑了我 我很生气
Samira, what did you do?
Samira你干了什么?
I stole his gear.
我偷了他的家伙
Oh, Jesus. And he came here, did he, looking for it?
噢 然后他来这里 想要找它?
I wasn't here.
我不在这里
Abi had done nothing, it was me he was angry with.
Abi什么都没干 他气的是我
Abi hadn't done anything.
Abi什么都没干
Samira! Wait!
Samira! 等等!
You shit!
你个混♥蛋♥!
I guess you're over me then. That was quick.
看来你不喜欢我了 可真快啊
You think you're something special? You're nothing.
你以为自己很特别吗? 你什么都不是
You are a bug.
你就是个小臭虫
Where's my gear? Where is my gear?
我的家伙在哪? 在哪?
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表