剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表
You found out all that pretty quick, didn't you?
你倒是很快开窍嘛
And what is it that you think you are, Jackson?
Jackson你以为自己是什么样啊
Are you enthralling?
你很迷人吗?
Well, you'll never know, will you? Couldn't take the chance.
你永远也不会知道了 不是吗 你不愿冒这个险
That's not a chance, Jackson, that's Russian roulette!
那可不是冒险 那分明就是俄♥罗♥斯♥转盘
Sounds exciting.
听起来很有意思
You're not exciting.
你一点意思都没有
You're boring. It's boring. This is boring.
你很无趣 很无趣
And now I'm going home to my fiance.
现在我要和我未婚夫回家了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Well done on the case.
这件案子干得漂亮
Hi, Dad, it's me. Missed you.
嗨 爸爸 是我 我想你了
Hey, how's it going?
嘿 你好吗?
Yeah, I'm good.
嗯 我很好
How's it going with...?
你们相处的还好吗?
OK. Great, in fact. Mum's got the sack.
实际上还好 妈妈被炒了
You what?
什么?
Her firm's moving to China.
她们公♥司♥要搬到中国去了
Oh, that's terrible.
噢 太糟了
Wha.. She... she's not going to China, is she?
她不会要去中国吧?
No. She's moving back to Edinburgh.
不 她会搬回爱丁堡
With you?
和你一起吗?
What do you think?
废话
That's fantastic. When is that happening?
太好了 什么时候?
In a month, but I told Mum I didn't want to wait,
再过一个月 但是我告诉妈妈我不想等了
I want to come back sooner, so I can stay with you.
我想早点回去 那样我就可以和你在一起了
What did she say to that?
她怎么说?
She said it was a mad idea, and that I wouldn't like it.
她说这主意简直就是疯了 说我不会喜欢的
I said I would like it and wanted to stay with you for ever
我说我想要一辈子和你在一起
and see her at the weekends when she got back.
然后在她回来以后每周末见见她
Then she got all upset or pretended to, but then she said I could.
她就很抓狂 或者表现的很抓狂 但是她说我这样做可以
She said I could, Dad.
爸爸 她说我可以
What do you mean? Well, I bet she was upset.
你什么意思 她当然抓狂了
She was a bit, she said it will all go wrong
有一点 她说这样肯定乱套
and I will come running back to her
我最后肯定会回去找她的
but she's wrong, it won't, will it, Dad?
但是她是错的 不会这样的 对不对爸爸
Well... oh...
呃...
You could be a bit happier.
你可以表现的高兴点
No, I am. Look, I am. It's amazing.
我很高兴 太棒了
It'll be brilliant. I can take care of you.
简直太好了 我就可以照顾你了
You don't have to take care of me, sweetheart, that's my job,
你不用照顾我 宝贝
to take care of you.
照顾你那是我的职责
So, OK if I tell Mum?
所以 我可以告诉妈妈吗?
Yeah, of course, what you do you think?
当然了 你以为呢
Yeah, yeah, get her to call me.
好的 让她打电♥话♥给我
Amazing. Right, I'm going to go pack. Love you.
太棒了 好的 我要去打包了 爱你
Love you too.
我也爱你
Jackson Brodie.
Jackson Brodie
I can't let you put 1,500 on that horse, Brodie.
我不能让你把1500块押在那匹马上 Brodie
Why not?
为什么?
Did you have another child while I was away, Dad?
爸爸 我不在的时候你是不是有别的小孩啊?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为自己在干嘛?
I don't know what you want from me!
我不知道你想从我这儿得到什么
Mum says you have intimacy issues. Intimacy issues?
妈妈说你有亲密恐惧症 是吗
I don't go home with drunk men. Neither do I.
我不和醉汉回家 我也是
Jackson, have you been following us?
Jackson 你在跟踪我们吗?
What's going on? Be honest with me.
发生了什么 坦诚告诉我
剧集 | 尘封旧案(2011) | 导航列表