剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
她看上去依然那么漂亮
She still looks beautiful.
她看上去死了
She looks dead.
因为她确实死了
That's because she is.
但你最好相信我会尽我所能
But you best believe I'm gonna do everything in my power
找出是谁对她下此毒手的
to find out who made her that way.
我欠费莉希蒂的
I owe it to Felicity.
我们都欠她
We all do.
-好吧 -但是
- Okay. - But, I mean,
连环炸♥弹♥客倒是头一回见
a serial bomber is a new one,
即使是在这样一个
even for an established hive of criminal what-the-fuckery
遍地犯罪分子的城市
like this fair city.
听着 阿莱格拉
Listen, Allegra,
你和我晚点去喝一杯怎么样
how about you and I get a drink later?
下午5点 乔利酒吧
5:00 P.M.? Jolly's?
-好啊 -好的
- Sure. - Okay.
你的手下 斯特鲁克尔
Your man, Strucker.
他
He was...
他有家人吗
Did he have a family?
他有个妻子 我猜她现在和他在一起
He's got a wife. I expect she's with him now.
他们没告诉你吗
Oh, they didn't tell you?
卡尔文没有死
Calvin's not dead.
他或许希望他死了 但他还有一口气
He may wish he was, but he's hanging in there.
拜托 提米
Come on, Timmy,
我给你演示的可不是这样
That's not the grip I showed you.
我厌倦了扔抛物线 吉米
I'm tired of curveballs, Jimmy.
为什么我们不能扔直线呢
Why can't we just throw it straight?
问得好 提米
That's a great question, Timmy,
我们得州老乡
and one being asked by folks in our home state of Texas
还有这片伟大土地上的人也经常问道
and all across this great land of ours.
为什么华盛顿特区的政客们
Why can't politicians in Washington, D.C.,
不能直白点说话吗
say what they mean and mean what they say?
是啊
Yeah!
自从我六年前当选参议员以来
Since being elected to the Senate six years ago,
我的任务就是要减掉那些繁文缛节
I made it my mission to cut through red tape,
对选民说实话
be honest with voters,
确保美国人的钱
and make sure that American money...
留在美国人的口袋里
stays in American pockets.
-是的 -对
- All right! - Yeah!
今年十一月 我将竞选连任
This November, I'm running for re-election
以确保每个人都按老规矩办事
to make sure that everyone plays by the same rules.
我是参议员约瑟夫·拉米雷斯
I'm Senator Joseph Ramirez,
我批准这条消息
and I approve this message.
迪尔
Dill.
我本想说你气色不错
Well, I'd say you're looking well,
但大家都知道我是个诚实人
but I have a reputation for honesty to uphold.
那一定很鼓舞人心吧
That must be quite a lift.
还是到了你这个岁数
And at your age.
在我眼里 你从来不是个犹豫不决的人 迪尔
I've never known you to be indecisive, Dill.
令人不快 当然有
Nasty, sure.
当年也一样 当你的父母...
It was the same when your parents...
但是即使是在那个时候 你也没有优柔寡断过
But even back then you were never wishy-washy.
你今天是上早班吗 弗雷迪
Did you start early this morning, Freddie?
我以为他们已经不让你在清晨工作了
I thought they cut you off at dawn.
昨晚你从斯特鲁克尔的车上下来
Last night you get out of a car with Strucker.
他被炸了 你没有
He blows up. You don't.
现在 没超过十二小时
Now, not more than 12 hours later,
你就来交际拜访
you're making a social call.
-什么变了 -你这是在钓鱼
- What changed? - You're fishing.
不用放长线我也能钓大鱼 姑娘
Well, I don't have to wet a line to land a big one, girl.
祝你一天愉快 弗雷迪
Have a nice day, Freddie.
尽量别掉水里
Try not to fall overboard.
克莱德·布拉托怎么样
What about Clyde Brattle?
感觉有鱼上钩了
Feels like a nibble to me.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你当然不知道
I'm sure not.
你知道吗 克莱德·托马林·布拉托
You know, Clyde Tomerlin Brattle.
兼♥职♥军♥火♥走私
Part-time American gunrunner.
全职国际逃犯
Full-time international fugitive.
雅各布·斯皮维的狗腿子 他是你的老朋友了
Asshole buddy of Jacob Spivey, your oldest friend.
还是一个参议院调查的调查对象 负责人是
And the subject of a senatorial investigation run by...
你
You.
我在休假
I'm on leave.
我快要截稿了
And I'm on deadline.
你回来的真正目的是什么 迪尔
What are you really doing back in town, Dill?
无论是什么 一定不是来哀悼的
Whatever it is, it sure don't look like grieving.
你看起来也不像是在做新闻
And this sure doesn't look much like journalism.
去死吧 弗雷迪
Go to hell, Freddie.
你并没有自己想象的那般擅长这个 姑娘
You're not as good at this as you think you are, girl.
你还不够老练
You don't have the miles on you.
好凉
It's cold.
你好
Well, hi.
我找哈罗德·斯♥诺♥
I'm looking for Harold Snow.
他出去了
He's out.
你是斯♥诺♥太太吗
Are you Mrs. Snow?
我是辛迪·麦凯布
I'm Cindy McCabe.
我只是住在这而已
I just live here.
你好辛迪 我是阿莱格拉
Hi, Cindy. I'm Allegra.
记得我们昨晚见过吗
Do you remember me from last night?
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
你是她姐姐
You're the sister.
发生的事情 实在是太疯狂了
That was crazy, what happened.
能给我一听吗
Could I have one of those?
我知道现在看上去像什么
I know what this looks like.
在警♥察♥面前作秀
You know, putting on a show for the fuzz and all.
但是空调出故障了
But the AC is on the fritz.
通常都是房♥东来修 但是
Usually the landlady'll fix it, but...
天呐
Gosh.
你话不多
You don't talk much.
但是你妹妹也这样
Your sister was like that too, though.
我是说很安静
Quiet, I mean.
我喜欢她这种性格
I liked it in her, you know?
从来不乱嚷嚷
Never a peep...
当然了 哈罗德房♥租交迟的时候除外
Except when Harold was late with the rent, of course.
或者是那个男友过来的时候
Or that time that boyfriend came by.
科尔德[有更凉的吗]
Colder?
这是才从冰柜里拿出来的
I pulled that one fresh out of the cooler.
不 我是说她那个男朋友
No, I mean the boyfriend.
是吉恩·科尔德警监吗
Was it Captain Gene Colder?
这个人看起来更像是运动员 不像警♥察♥
Uh, this guy looked more like a jock than a cop.
说真的 他吓死我了
He scared the piss out of me, truth be told.
他那么用力地捶门
He was hammering on that door so hard,
我都以为他要把门从折叶上扯下来了呢
I thought he was gonna rip the whole thing off at the hinges.
从那之后也一直来
Kept coming by after that, too,
开着他那辆破卡车四处转
riding around in his rattly old truck.
天呐
Oh, my gosh.
我才发现
I just realized,
你应该也想要租金
you're probably gonna be wanting the rent too.
我不知道我们该怎么办
I don't know what we're gonna do about that.
辛迪 这个月就不用交了
Cindy, let's just call it even for the month.
毕竟我们都受了不少罪
I mean, we've all been through a lot.
你人真的太好了
Well, that is mighty decent of you.
你想再来一瓶啤酒吗
Do you want another beer?
不了 你喝吧
No, you go ahead.
-我很快就回来 -好
- I'll be right back. - Okay.
说来有意思
It's funny.
你们姐妹俩都很漂亮
You know, you're both awful pretty,
但她的心态和你大不相同
but she had a very different vibe, you know?
她觉得情况总会好转的
Like things were always gonna start looking up.
那我呢
And me?
你给人感觉是
You make it seem like
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表