剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
Not about this or anything relating to our business.
你走进教堂 轻拭眼角
You walk into the church. You dab your eyes.
哀悼所失
You mourn your loss.
等待进一步的指示
And you will await further instructions.
简直是胡闹
This is horseshit.
给
Here.
不得已的话就假装哭泣
Fake it if you have to.
别让这些人看出你的真面目
Don't let these people see what you really are.
刚刚的演讲真好 兄弟
That was a great speech, bud.
那不是演讲 那是悼词
It wasn't a speech. It was a eulogy.
好啊 你是提前练过了还是
Cool. Did you rehearse it or...
不是这么操作的
That's not how this works.
懂了 我懂了
Got it. Got it!
所以你是临场发挥啊
So that was the first time in the room?
天啊 你厉害死了 兄弟
Oh, man. You killed it, bro!
厉害死了
Killed it!
用词不当 我的错
Word choice. My bad.
是的 我们很亲密 非常亲密
Oh, hell, yeah, we were close. We were real close.
我们几乎每天都聊
We talked just about every day.
事实上 她生前最后见过的人就是我
In fact, I'm the last one she talked to before...
你懂的
You know?
她觉得她可以信任我
She thought of me as someone she could confide in.
我真希望她心里没有藏着那么多秘密
I just wish she hadn't kept so much bottled up inside.
人际关系是天赐的礼物
Human connection is such a gift.
这话听着不太对
Well, that doesn't sound right.
哪部分
What part?
你是她的律师 是吗
So, you were her lawyer?
对
I was.
我还是她朋友
I was also her friend.
你可以又是律师又是朋友吗
Are you allowed to be both?
别跟别人说
Don't tell anybody.
好
Okay.
我很惊讶 我们之前居然没见过
You know, I'm surprised we've never met.
我可以说是帮忙养大了费莉希蒂
You know I practically helped raise Felicity, you know?
给她买♥♥了人生中第一根鱼竿 第一个芭比娃娃
Yeah, bought her first fishing rod, first Barbie.
芭比娃娃是我偷来的
Well, the Barbie I stole, but yeah.
总之 我觉得既然你妻子昨天来了我家
Anyway, I figured since your wife was at my house yesterday,
我还是过来自我介绍一下比较好
I might come over and introduce myself.
我妻子去了你家
My wife was at your house?
拜托
Oh, well, come on now.
你是藏不住这种尤物的
You can't exactly hide a little firecracker like that away.
对吗
Am I right? Huh?
即使今天也不行
I mean, hell, not even today.
她在这里吗
Wait, she's here--
她就在圣器室旁边闲聊
Oh, she's over by the sacristy making small talk.
天
Ooh, boy.
但我跟你说 她太惊艳了
Oh, but I tell you, she is fine.
向你致敬
Respect.
失陪下
Excuse me.
你可以离开了 警监
You're excused, Captain.
我需要点新鲜空气
I just needed some fresh air.
能给我一支吗
Can I have one of those?
谢谢
Thank you.
你抽烟吗
Do you smoke?
不
No.
葬礼很难
Funerals are hard.
我参加过我妈妈的
I went to my mother's.
14岁 嗑了药 哥特打扮
14 years old, stoned, in goth makeup.
但我还是去了
But I went.
那是世界上你唯一不想去的地方
It's about the only place in the entire world you don't want to be,
但也是所有人指望能找到你的地方
but it's the place the entire world expects to find you.
最突出的位置
Front and center.
所以我能体会
So I get it.
我很遗憾
And I'm sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
我知道这很怪
I know it's odd.
但我必须来 我担心基恩
But I had to come. I'm worried about Gene.
他很爱她
He just loved her so much, you know?
我想可以
I think it's probably good
爱不止一个人 也算是好事
to be able to love more than one person.
真希望我也可以
I wish I could.
露柯雷莎 你不该来的
Lucretia, you shouldn't be here.
但我还是来了
But here I am.
她有打扰到你吗
Is she bothering you?
没有
No.
我不打扰人 基恩
I'm not a bother, Gene.
别把我当成讨人厌的家伙对待
Don't treat me like I'm a bother.
我们失陪了
Excuse us.
你搞什么
What is that?
迪尔
Dill.
弗雷迪·拉夫特
Freddie Laffter.
我们要报道你妹妹的保险单
We're going with the stuff about your sister's insurance policy.
以及藏在公♥寓♥里的钱
And the money sunk into the apartment building, all that crap.
你想说点什么吗
Any comment you want to make?
没 无可奉告 查克斯 没什么想说的
No. No comment, Chuckles. Nothing.
我听到了她男友说的一些话
I heard some of what the boyfriend said in there.
对于一个通奸者来说太伪善了
Awfully pious for an adulterer.
让她听起来像是圣人一样
Made her sound like some kind of saint.
她不是吗
And she wasn't?
这是问题还是陈述
That a question or a statement?
我知道你也有疑问 迪尔
I know you've got doubts too, Dill.
你可以尽管恨我
You can hate me all you want,
但只有我们才能看透
but we're the only ones that see it plain.
我只看到一个变♥态♥老头
All I see is a sick old man
提前看到了一点即将发生的事
who's getting a sneak preview of what's around the corner.
即使警方也拿不准她
Even the cops weren't sure about her.
传闻说她和斯特鲁克尔大吵了一架
Word has it that she got into a screaming match with Strucker,
她未来的父亲
her would-be father figure.
吵什么
About?
显然 年轻的迪尔警探
Well, apparently, young Detective Dill
无法不管帕金墩的事
couldn't keep her nose out of Packingtown.
即使他已经将她撤离
Even after he took her off the beat.
什么时候的事
When was this?
三周前
Three weeks ago.
大约在同一时间 她买♥♥了那份保险
Around the same time she took out that policy
让你成为这片老街区
making you, what, the second richest person
有史以来第二富裕的人
to ever come out of the old neighborhood?
当然次于你的海军陆战队士兵朋友
After your jarhead pal, of course.
别报道任何你没法验证的事 弗雷迪
Don't print anything you can't verify, Freddie.
得了吧
Please.
这一切都无法验证
All of this shit is unverifiable.
死人只是活人的黏土
The dead are just clay for the living
用来捏造出让他们在晚上能安然入睡的东西
to mold and shape into whatever makes them sleep better at night.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
你晚上睡得如何 迪尔
how are you sleeping at night, Dill?
我就知道
I thought so.
那是面包刀天气
It's breadknife weather.
什么
Come again?
那是面包刀天气
It's breadknife weather.
费莉希蒂以前这么叫
What Felicity used to call it.
气温一旦达到三位数 她就知道她会很忙
Soon as it hit the triple digits, she knew she'd be busy.
这个镇的人
People in this town?
当温度如此高的时候
When you crank the burner this high,
他们根本等不及去找尖利的东西
they don't even bother reaching for the pointy stuff
就会开始互捅
before they start stabbing each other.
听上去很像她
Yeah, that sounds like her.
是的
Sure does!
莫克警长
Sergeant Mock.
我妹妹和斯特鲁克尔闹掰了吗
Did my sister and Strucker have a falling out?
更像是家人间的争吵
Uh, well, um, a family quarrel, more like.
大概三周前
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表