剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表
Yeah, about three weeks ago.
还有卡尔文
Um, and Calvin,
他一定觉得很恼火
uh, he must've been awful sore about...
你现在在工作吗
Are you working right now?
你不是真♥相♥信他们所说的吧
Are you seriously telling me you're buying what they're selling?
这不是交易 阿莱格拉
This is not a transaction, Allegra.
人们以不同的方式哀悼
People mourn in different ways.
你觉得是弗洛德·弗内斯杀了她
You think Floyd Ferness killed her?
我觉得如今谁杀了她不重要
I think today it doesn't matter who killed her.
我觉得重要的是她死了
I think what matters is that she's dead.
我们得接受这个事实
We've got to accept that.
他们没资格决定她是谁
They don't get to decide who she was.
他们没资格拥有她
They don't get to have her.
葬礼不是为了费莉希蒂而举♥行♥
The funeral is not for Felicity.
而是为了爱她的人
It's for the people who loved her.
能有个了结
To bring closure.
我不想要了结
I don't want closure.
我外婆的墓地就在这儿
My grandmother's gravesite is right over here.
我要去看下她
I'ma pay her a quick visit.
你经常来吗
You come here often?
怎么 你经常来吗
Why, do you?
我会来看我爸爸
Oh, I visit Daddy.
大概每个月会来一次
Every month or so.
我想着我童年大多数时候他都对我冷处理
I figure since he gave me the silent treatment most of my childhood,
现在是时候归还这个人情了
there's time enough to return the favor.
她来这干什么 杰克
What was she doing here, Jake?
她非要回到这个有毒的破地方
She had to come back to this poisonous shithole.
有毒的破地方在明信片上会很好看
Poisonous shithole would look good on a postcard, I admit,
但是我和她对此有另外一个词来形容
but, you know, she and I had another word for it.
别说了
Don't.
是家
It's home.
你应该更信任她一点 皮克
You ought to give her more credit, Pick.
她真的想改善这个地方
She really wanted to fix this place.
你上次见到费莉希蒂是什么时候
When's the last time you actually saw Felicity?
三年前
Three years ago.
在华府
In D.C.
见面如何
And how was that?
还行
It was fine.
皮克 如果你们之后再没见过面
Pick, how fine could it have been
那那次见面能有多好呢
if you never saw her again?
我没叫她来
I didn't ask her to come.
她
She...
大概是从我声音里听出了什么
heard something in my voice, I guess.
有多糟
How bad was it?
很糟
Bad.
那时参议员在处理财政
The senator was on finance then,
我在调查一个搞内♥幕♥交易的人
and I was investigating a guy for insider training.
我逼得太狠
And I pushed too hard.
他不想背锅
He didn't want to take the fall.
所以他从九楼跳下去
So he took a swan dive off of a ninth-story building instead.
好惨
Ouch.
然后一天晚上
And then one night,
有人来敲门
there was a knock on the door.
是费莉希蒂
And that's Felicity.
听上去很不错
That sounds nice.
她让我重新振作起来
She got me back on my feet.
三天后
And at the end of three days,
我又开始走路和说话了
I started walking and talking again.
去看了电影 甚至还笑了出来
Went to the movies, even laughed a little.
然后她就走了
And then she was gone.
那并不特别 什么都算不上
It wasn't special. It wasn't anything.
老天
Christ.
我现在懂了
I get it now.
你肯定很讨厌
You must have hated that.
因此讨厌她
Hated her for it.
费莉希蒂照顾你
Well, Felicity taking care of you
而本该是你照顾她
when it's supposed to be the other way around.
准备 瞄准 射击
Ready, aim, fire.
皮克
Pick!
你最后想说点什么吗
Would you like to say some final words?
阿莱格拉
Allegra.
我记起来了
I remember now.
阿莱格拉
Allegra.
我是AD·辛吉
I'm A.D. Singe.
跟"烧焦"一样
Like "Scorch."
我是好朋友
Uh, I'm a good friend--
我是费莉希蒂生前的好朋友
I was a good friend of Felicity's.
不
No.
不
No.
不不
No. No.
干什么
What...
搞什么
What...
阿费
Fliss.
该死的
God damn you.
你为什么要死啊
Why'd you have to go and die on me?
去你的 逼我回到这里
Fuck you for making me come back here.
你个蠢货
You dummy.
没人应该独自一人
No one should ever have to be alone here.
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
拿去 放在安全的地方
Here. Keep this somewhere safe.
这是...
Is this...
费莉希蒂公♥寓♥里的录音
It's the recording. From Felicity's apartment.
我觉得它能告诉你是谁杀了她
I think it'll tell you who killed her.
你没听吗
You didn't listen to it?
没 加了密
Nah, it was encrypted.
唯一有密钥的人是
Only one with the key is--
哈罗德·斯♥诺♥
Harold Snow.
我没法取悦他 一直没机会
Yeah, I couldn't get to him. Never had a chance.
我想我已经习惯了
Guess I'm used to that.
你现在得尖叫了
You need to scream now.
什么
What?
我要你尖叫
I need you to scream.
什么 不
What? No!
不
No!
-一定得逼真点 -不准动
- This needs to look real. - Freeze!
他们不能知道我把它给了你
They can't know I gave it to you.
别动 弗洛德
Don't you move, Floyd!
放开她 立刻放开她
Let go of her now! Let go of her now!
该死
Oh, shit.
别这样 弗洛德
Don't do this, Floyd.
放开她
Take your hands off her now!
快走 快
Move, move! Go!
见鬼 快走
Shit! Come on!
弗洛德 听我说
Floyd, listen to me.
关于费莉希蒂你说对了
You were right about Felicity.
她卷入了一件不该卷入的事
Okay, she got herself into something that she shouldn't have.
斯特鲁克尔也知道了
Strucker figured it out,
所以他们才成了目标
and that's why they were targets.
封锁边界
Get the perimeter, go!
我知道不是你
I know it wasn't you.
不必这样的
It doesn't have to go this way.
真的
It doesn't.
已成定局了
It's already gone.
我不想开枪打你 弗洛德
I don't want to do this, Floyd.
别逼我
Don't make me do this.
没事 没事 没事
It's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
-查明真♥相♥ 好吗 -不要
- Figure this out, okay? - No, please!
不
No!
-站住 -弗洛德
- Stop! - Floyd!
弗内斯太强了 他被撞 但仍然继续跑着
Hands off to Ferness, and he's hit, but he's still on his feet!
他跑到了40码线 没人能冲撞他
剧集 | 荆棘丛 | 导航列表